Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavine is way too old to be given a "star-in-the-making" designation. FFS, he's probably be the fifth- or sixth-best player on the team, and I mean this team with all the lack of talent and with Aldridge traded. Dude's not a good player.
    Late reply, sorry.

Lavine is 24, about to be 25, definitely still a few years away from his prime, while already dropping 20+ppg to go with 4RB and the same number of assists. Doesn't look to be too close to his ceiling and, while he might be somewhat of a defensive liability, that can be worked through by putting the right pieces around him - something the Bulls will likely never achieve. If you seriously think he'd be the sixth best player on the Spurs, you're either delusional or watching another version of the Spurs - one that I'd love to be watching, tbh. Nobody on the Spurs except for DeRozan comes close to his scoring average, not to mention LaVine is more versatile as a scorer and he's a volume 3pt shooter (8 3PA per game), athletic as , dunk package, etc.

The Spurs would be very happy to have him as their main rebuild piece. Can you win a championship with a team built around Lavine? I don't know. But he's sure as more talented than anyone on our roster, bar Lonnie maybe (and he'd be great to develop anywhere close to Lavine's current level). The idea of the Bulls trading him for an aging, inconsistent, soft and lazy LMA is ridiculous and can only be explained due to the expectation that the Bulls FO will up - in which case, there's a lot of other teams in line that could easily outbid our package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not better late than never man. Nobody wants that dude as their foundation. That's why Chicago tried to trade him this year. He's not good. Like, I even prefer Gordon to him, and I've ragged on that dude all year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allen Crabbe has been bought out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crabbe sucks. But he'd be the best and only SF we have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So was DeMarre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    „it will take too long for them to learn the system and understand how to turnover the ball when I draw up a play“

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers will grab Crabbe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crabbe is smaller than DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crabbe is smaller than DeRozan.
    They're both listed at 6'6 but tbh I though crabbe was slightly taller and always thought he was a SF. Just realized he's listed as a SG lol. Derp on my part

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both listed at 6'6 but tbh I though crabbe was slightly taller and always thought he was a SF. Just realized he's listed as a SG lol. Derp on my part
    I do think Crabbe has enough size to play the three. He has a 6-11 wingspan (which is better than I thought -- the first source I found said 6-6 for both height and WS). That's an inch more than Danny Green has. The only reason why it's a concern is that Crabbe's not a good defender. He also came to the combine weighing 197 pounds to Green's 208. That extra weight allowed Danny to hold up against bigger guys in a way Crabbe couldn't. I'd be more down for giving Keldon SF minutes than bringing in a wing. Johnson has a superior standing reach to both Green, Crabbe and DeRozan, and he came to the combine weighting 216 pounds. That was the second-heaviest for any two-guard in the draft and solid for an SF (and more than the aforementioned trio). The standing reach would be the highest for a SG and in the top half of SFs. Add in that Johnson's a good physical defender, and I don't see anyone better the team can pick up for the stretch run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Bell waived. He sucks but Spurs C rotation is decimated with LA and Poeltl out. Might be worth a dice roll. Then again I'm sure Pop is fine with giving the mins to Eubanks for now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think Crabbe has enough size to play the three. He has a 6-11 wingspan (which is better than I thought -- the first source I found said 6-6 for both height and WS). That's an inch more than Danny Green has. The only reason why it's a concern is that Crabbe's not a good defender. He also came to the combine weighing 197 pounds to Green's 208. That extra weight allowed Danny to hold up against bigger guys in a way Crabbe couldn't. I'd be more down for giving Keldon SF minutes than bringing in a wing. Johnson has a superior standing reach to both Green, Crabbe and DeRozan, and he came to the combine weighting 216 pounds. That was the second-heaviest for any two-guard in the draft and solid for an SF (and more than the aforementioned trio). The standing reach would be the highest for a SG and in the top half of SFs. Add in that Johnson's a good physical defender, and I don't see anyone better the team can pick up for the stretch run.
    Completely agree but we both know Pops not gona play a rookie unless we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Bell waived. He sucks but Spurs C rotation is decimated with LA and Poeltl out. Might be worth a dice roll. Then again I'm sure Pop is fine with giving the mins to Eubanks for now
    It'll sure make some fans here that Spurs got him without cash considerations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania
    2m
    Source: Free agent Joakim Noah’s deal with the Clippers will start as a 10-day contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won’t sign anybody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won’t sign anybody
    Why would they, and why would you even want them to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won’t sign anybody
    Not , really? Thanks for the scoop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they, and why would you even want them to?
    I want them to sign somebody but I'm not looking for a win now guy. I'd like a G league guy or a talented young guy who flamed out to try and reclaim.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i had y'all covered way back in january and february:
    bucks should trade for cp3.
    i think butler's toughness can shake the bucks.

Thread Information