Page 135 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3732
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Appreciate it. My cervical surgery went through the front of my neck as well. Lumber will go through my stomach. Not the way in I would have imagined for either.
    And yet you still leave me out on the street.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nobody:

Trump supporters:

If that Orange Menace gets re-elected in 224
    You guys are importing inbreds. You guys want 16yos and prisoners to vote. Just to put into context how much you all care about the quality of voters.

The entire point of shoving ballots in every mailbox is to capture the lowest quality voters in this country. Stop pretending you care about who is voting.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"While child marriage is not uncommon in Afghanistan"

Imagine importing inbreds and pedophiles. Good work boys.

Continue to destroy America.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys are importing inbreds. You guys want 16yos and prisoners to vote. Just to put into context how much you all care about the quality of voters.

The entire point of shoving ballots in every mailbox is to capture the lowest quality voters in this country. Stop pretending you care about who is voting.
    Too late, sure, but I'm positive there was a point there last fall when President Trump thought about encouraging (us) to go that (mail-in route,) even that (whatever is necessary route.) And we would have obeyed his command to max-q.

We not only got ousted from the WH because of COVID, but COVID unearthed this (mail-in route)(GD it!) that has caused us to waste an inordinate amount of time and resource to combat it with nary assurance we can neutralize it, without partaking of this practice.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why do you have to lie every single time?

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You lie every time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if anything interesting will happen while he has no internet?

Far-right extremist groups planning to attend September rally at Capitol: AP

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that far-right extremist groups including members of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are planning to attend a rally at the Capitol in Washington, D.C., later this month.

Citing three sources who requested anonymity, the AP reported the rallygoers intend to demand "justice" for hundreds of people incarcerated on a variety of charges for breaching the Capitol on Jan. 6 in protest of the 2020 presidential election results.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...pt-18-rally-ap
    that pussy can't even answer the ing question:

Do you approve of trumps sedition? yes or no?

its no wonder he has "spine issues"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMAO I came back to this thread rn to post that same thing... ing ass activist journalists pushing fake news like always. That same dude is like so many here on ST who think they're so above everyone else who don't subscribe to their religion of bull called progressivism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JK, I don't read your worthless bull because you're a pussy who will forever cry here that I won't meet up with you. Go cry to someone wgaf about you you ing pussy!

You're as worthless and attention seeking as BlaKKKe and Dumpster. You're in great company you ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We should put a bullet in their heads the minute they step off the plane with their "brides"... We should have a zero tolerance for pedophiles here and abroad!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans Inflate Cost of Taliban-Seized U.S. Military Equipment

Several Republican members of Congress and former President Donald Trump have cited a grossly exaggerated figure of $85 billion worth of equipment they say has now fallen into the hands of the Taliban.

But that figure — actually $82.9 billion — is the total amount spent on the Afghanistan Security Forces Fund since the war began in 2001.

Several Republican members of Congress and former President Donald Trump have cited a grossly exaggerated figure of $85 billion worth of equipment they say has now fallen into the hands of the Taliban. But that figure — actually $82.9 billion — is the total amount spent on the Afghanistan Security Forces Fund since the war began in 2001.

between 2003 and 2016, the U.S. supplied Afghan defense and security forces with an arsenal that included

208 aircraft;
    more than 42,000 pickup trucks;
    more than 22,000 Humvees;
    nearly 9,000 MTV cargo and transport trucks;
    nearly 1,000 mine resistant ambush protected vehicles;
    nearly 200 armored personnel carriers; and
    hundreds of thousands of rifles, pistols, machine guns, grenade launchers, rocket propelled weapons and night vision goggles.

More has been provided since then.

The largest piece of that funding, about half, is for what is called “sustainment.” The lion’s share of that is for salaries for members of the Afghan army and national police. The sustainment category also includes money for ammunition, but only about 5% of the sustainment funds was for ammunition in 2020 and 2021.

About a quarter of the Afghanistan Security Forces Fund since 2001 — more than $18 billion — has been specifically for equipment and transportation

Military experts say there is reason to believe the cost of military equipment seized by the Taliban is smaller than what was purchased for the Afghans because some of the

equipment has become inoperable, and

some has either been moved out of the country or “decommisioned” or destroyed.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/09/re...ary-equipment/

in short, $83B is Trash/Repug/hate media LIE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is arguing against "how many people were evacuated" but instead which people were evacuated you idiot. Americans want to stay by Psaki's own words and they've reached out by email, mail, and phone but but but here comes all the Afghani translators and their "brides" or more so military aged and trained Afghani's.

I'd rather all our people get evacuated and the Afghani's can go elsewhere across that side of the pond. They can be transplanted elsewhere but bringing them here shouldn't had been the solution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Holy Molly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So play us the recording.

No?

OK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So play us the recording.

No?

OK.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    So far it's nothing that's happening, Qhris.

Why do you keep quoting Chucky when he constantly burns you and makes a rube of you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the biggest criticism is that he was checking his watch during a funeral, it can't be that bad, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If the biggest criticism is that he was checking his watch during a funeral, it can't be that bad, tbh
    Plenty to criticize, tbh, but conservatives have to keep it at about a coloring book literacy for their base to follow along.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plenty to criticize, tbh, but conservatives have to keep it at about a coloring book literacy for their base to follow along.
    As a venerated elder of the Cherokee Nation all I have to do is count coup, Adam...250k dead and counting, pale face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Beep Boop. Beep Boop
    I have a secret recording that reveals Beep Boop is a “self-employed” grown man that lives in his mom’s home.

I would play the recording but it would depress everyone, tbh, and everyone would be godsmacked by Beep Boop’s pathetic lifestyle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol he's polling in Trump territory

Raging covid, shaky economy, and the angry deep state is leaking his phone calls

It's bad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nonetheless we're gonna make it as bad as we can get away with.

And that's just the ways it's gonna be, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol he's polling in Trump territory

Raging covid, shaky economy, and the angry deep state is leaking his phone calls

It's bad
    Nonetheless we're gonna make it as bad as we can get away with.

And that's just the ways it's gonna be, El.
    Angry Trump s gonna hate, tbh... Joe got this...

Thread Information