Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    True story coming from a black man..............

Hit the club and see a group of black girls sitting there. A couple of them are really hot looking. I ask the first black girl to dance....."no not right now". Move over and and the second one to dance......."um no". I ask the last black girl if she wanted to dance, keep in mind this is a fast song, not grinding music.........."maybe later". At the next table a hispanic girl is sitting there. I ask her to dance.........she jumps up and says "lets go"!!! The black girls all look over and give me that "you asshole, just like s to go for the white girls" look. Thats my experience typically with black women. You ask them to dance or try to talk to them and they seem totally uninterested, you go over and actually talk to and dance with a white/hispanic woman and the black girls all get pissed.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    DD vs SR21 is always fun to read.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    lol. lonely and horny old man lashing out.
    This must be directed at the poster below you, cause he definitely matches all three criteria. I can't be more than 5-6 years older than you, and yes I'm horny as --you'd be too if you went 2 months without sex...I'd probably a babushka right now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    If a woman is Balkan, I take an extra base.
    Wow. Color me surprised.

Name
    DEE FENS
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    god bless son, let me educate these limp s on how to proceed tbh. I'll assume she's born and bred in the balkans otherwise all bets are off.

sons balkan women are fighters tbh, they might look fragile and less focused then their western cousins but that's because they haven't lost their humanity like the rest. If the girl is walking the line, then it probably means she's lonely and just dying for some attention (social circle in the states is weak probably), they're usually playing hard to get and they'll toy with you. They probably disconsider you for your shallow culture, they might even you but they'll look at you like you're some kind of soulless peasants (which is true tbh).

tbh if you really want to have fun with her you gotta put in the work. Even if she's going full deep inside it's far from her values (unless she's a full out ).

she also has a statistical advantage over the cow merrycan women, so her rating is probably up and she'll be a bit y as she knows it, so you probably have more compe ors and she's testing the waters. Again, all signs for being a tease and wanting nothing more then attention. Probably a sensible lonely soul in soulless merica, so underneath the iness there may even be some serious toxicity attached, as she came there only for the money. Probably polite and innocent but with serious bite on serious topics.

if you manage to bed her fun times ahead, just don't go for the ass tbh .. big no no.

tldr :
    1. unless you got major game or are great catch you in for some blue balls son.
    2. keep it real tbh, but don't try to be desperate (you sound desperate). also she'll appreciate if you can talk something more then sports.
    3. if you hate america and its values you might up your rating.

can't say more as I don't know the field, the person, etc. god bless sons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    She works in Donetsk and I work in Kramatorsk, which might as well be worlds apart since she's on the Russian side. She was here on a 2-day business trip...we work in the same overall reporting cell (heavy weapons violations, civcas, etc), but on different sides of the line. Btw, Balkan women in general gave it up pretty easily in AFG. Bosnians, Macedonian, and Kosovoan women couldn't wait to spread their legs. To further debunk the 'murica point, her fiance is from Lake Charles, LA of all places

Will I ever get to bed her? Maybe not, but she's fine as and I'll try when she comes through here again

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    DeadlyDynasty odd you bring up Kosovo... I thought Kosovo was Muslim?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    DeadlyDynasty odd you bring up Kosovo... I thought Kosovo was Muslim?
    They are, as were the Bosnians I worked with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    They are, as were the Bosnians I worked with.
    that seems mutually exclusive, though. Muslim women spreading their legs outside of marriage?

As per the Qu'ran, that's strictly haraam (forbidden) and punishable by death by stoning... and that's if it's with a Muslim man.

I couldn't imagine what the punishment is for "spreading your legs" for a non-Muslim American man. Probably something out of a B-horror movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    that seems mutually exclusive, though. Muslim women spreading their legs outside of marriage?

As per the Qu'ran, that's strictly haraam (forbidden) and punishable by death by stoning... and that's if it's with a Muslim man.

I couldn't imagine what the punishment is for "spreading your legs" for a non-Muslim American man. Probably something out of a B-horror movie.
    Gottdamn you are ing stupid.

Considering you don't own a passport, stay out of threads dealing with foreigners.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Considering you don't own a passport, stay out of threads dealing with foreigners.
    The company I just got a job for is based in India, so it's going to be hard staying away from foreigners. Passport? nah, who needs that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Well played, sir!

Thread Information