Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're Derp®️
    You're a cuckold. No trademark sign; you're not special whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Senate most likely to stay Republican I don't think you have to worry about AOC or Beta being in Biden's cabinet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you're an idiot quite frankly.
    So, the problem with you calling me an idiot is that I run circles around your dumb ass constantly. you try some claim or stupid because you saw it on your social idiot feed, then come in here and get your kicked in because you aren't smart enough to recognize stupid when you see it.

If I am the idiot you claim I am here, what does it say about the person that idiot dismantles on a regular basis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the problem with you calling me an idiot is that I run circles around your dumb ass constantly. you try some claim or stupid because you saw it on your social idiot feed, then come in here and get your kicked in because you aren't smart enough to recognize stupid when you see it.

If I am the idiot you claim I am here, what does it say about the person that idiot dismantles on a regular basis?
    Idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a cuckold. No trademark sign; you're not special whatsoever.
    We'll agree that you're special, derp®️.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dunning kruger

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Derp calling anyone else an idiot is pretty hilarious, considering he had no clue what the 19 in COVID-19 meant and went ranting about how nobody cared about the previous 18 viruses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp calling anyone else an idiot is pretty hilarious, considering he had no clue what the 19 in COVID-19 meant and went ranting about how nobody cared about the previous 18 viruses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot about that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed he is. An idiot's idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ing dumbass. I said the majority of bovine methane emissions comes from belches, not farts. Scientific fact, asshole.
    Seems like you're wrong on this. Or don't understand the word, "fact".

https://www.discovermagazine.com/env...eed-could-help

https://climate.nasa.gov/faq/33/which-is-a-bigger-methane-source-cow-belching-or-cow-flatulence/

Here's a picture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a stupid MF if you think a weeks worth of riots is anything like the last 2 months we have seen in this country. MLK riots were about a week long, this has been going on for almost 2 months. Another leftist lying MF who probably likes what he is seeing, at least until it happens in his neighborhood then they will be animals.

25% of Minneapolis homes have gone up for sale since the riots began there. New York looks like a war zone. Chicago is a war zone. In June alone, Chicago saw 89 murders and 424 shootings. The number of shooting victims recorded last month (562) was also 85% higher than the June 2019 total (304). Portland and Seattle seem to be enjoying what is happening in their cities.

The good news is Trump is going to win again as people will see what is happening and equate it with the Democrats.

Of course that is when the real violence will begin.
    lol

Thread Information