Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the last job I had, my boss asked me to do something to help him steal money from investors. I said go yourself and walked off the job, and it cost me a lot of money since I was a month away from getting a bonus (good thing I did though since I would have gotten sued into oblivion and ruined my career). At some point the concept of right and wrong needs to kick in. I have sympathy for the cop who was new on the job, but the other ones were experienced enough.
    You didn't report him on the spot?

Is he in prison now? It's always just a matter of time for people like them to get caught.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to get mad at anyone about the anthem stuff during NFL games, get mad at the networks, not at the players.

I'm not sure why we needed the whole produced Alicia Keys at a funeral intro, and I'm not sure why we needed Al Michaels breaking in every quarter to remind viewers who stood and who knelt for the anthem. But don't get mad at the players for wanting to do something other than silently and subserviently gawk at the flag for the satisfaction of insecure "patriots."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You didn't report him on the spot?

Is he in prison now? It's always just a matter of time for people like them to get caught.
    Long story I'm not going to get into but lets just say the last 18 month haven't been fun for him

Should have said the previous job I had since it's not like I've been unemployed since then.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to get mad at anyone about the anthem stuff during NFL games, get mad at the networks, not at the players.

I'm not sure why we needed the whole produced Alicia Keys at a funeral intro, and I'm not sure why we needed Al Michaels breaking in every quarter to remind viewers who stood and who knelt for the anthem. But don't get mad at the players for wanting to do something other than silently and subserviently gawk at the flag for the satisfaction of insecure "patriots."
    Get mad at yourself if it bugs you. No one is forcing anyone to watch the entire broadcast.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well, I think thanks to the states being a COVID toilet, people are stressed out and losing their minds - and we are seeing an increase in mental health and substance abuse issues which leads to more calls than usual to the police. And so this current year is more of an outlier than anything, imo. It's just amplifying a existing problem making it look worse than actually is.

And honestly, I saw virtually nobody on the right defending the cops in the Flloyd case. Even Ted Cruz of all people condemned it and he is Tea Party right.

Not sure what any of this has to do with athletes peacefully raising awareness. Also not sure what Philando Castile, Brianna Taylor, and the others that neither of us has heard of should have done differently.

Because every time there's a George Floyd situation, the vast majority of the other 95%, along with the conservative masses, stretch themselves to great lengths to defend the Derek Chauvins and blame the victim. Justice is excruciatingly rare when it comes to police brutality. Fortunately, that is slowly starting to change thanks to movements like BLM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think Roberts and Gorsuch could rationalize an argument that it violates the Compact Clause? There's no question the other 3 will.
    i guess they could try to bull something, but its hard to see how it would encroach on any federal power. the federal government has no say over how electoral votes are cast. they only oversee the allocation of votes per state, but theres no federal oversight on what states do with their votes.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i guess they could try to bull something, but its hard to see how it would encroach on any federal power. the federal government has no say over how electoral votes are cast. they only oversee the allocation of votes per state, but theres no federal oversight on what states do with their votes.
    There's no question an uncons utional ruling would be bull , but I think the Compact Clause contains some ambiguous language. There's no question Uncle Thomas and Alito will rule it uncons utional, not sure if the other 3 conservatives have enough integrity to impartially read the Compact Clause.

Fortunately I do think the SCOTUS ruling on electoral college votes this year certainly makes it harder for them to say later on that states don't have autonomy over how electoral votes are cast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no question an uncons utional ruling would be bull , but I think the Compact Clause contains some ambiguous language. There's no question Uncle Thomas and Alito will rule it uncons utional, not sure if the other 3 conservatives have enough integrity to impartially read the Compact Clause.

Fortunately I do think the SCOTUS ruling on electoral college votes this year certainly makes it harder for them to say later on that states don't have autonomy over how electoral votes are cast.
    i really dont see it tbh... it would involve too much ery even for those guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you got auto banned by twitter because it's algorithm thought you were a bot
    You just made this up

lol Simple Reck the forum dunce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left can't meme this is god awful lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the re s who couldn’t do better than stealing a guy’s cartoon frog
    I don't do 4chan.

Try again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Troll Thing
    You do it.

You love it.

100+ Spurstalk accounts.

Yup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump keeps On being trump.

U.S. Identifies Rudy Ally and Biden Dirt-Peddler as an ‘Active Russian Agent’

“President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer has been working closely with “an active Russian agent” trying to smear the president’s chief political rival.

That’s the conclusion of the U.S. Treasury Department, which on Thursday sanctioned one of Rudy Giuliani’s Ukrainian allies for interference in the upcoming U.S. elections.”

https://news.yahoo.com/u-sanctions-r...155258813.html

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I can see how Missourians could be for racism.

I can also see them paying the NFL hundreds of dollars for a chance to express that opinion.

lol white people
    If football fans feel this way imagine your typical middle class American

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine most aren't racist white folk from Missouri.

Typically.

Are you hoping they are?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I imagine most aren't racist white folk from Missouri.

Typically.

Are you hoping they are?
    A football fan has more in common with black community and is usually more accepting of them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like saying NASCAR fans really get upset when you tell them to put their confederate flags away while at a sporting event.

They hold as much weight as a bunch of packed fans at a stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A football fan has more in common with black community and is usually more accepting of them
    What is your evidence of this?

Post it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Get in here LkrFan, you'll like this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Get in here LkrFan, you'll like this one
    Yeah that was a dope vid. Pisses me of that Qhris and many others like him support this clown. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trump supporters....

Guy in the red truck paid to say all that by Jussie Smollett.

You bought it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters....

Black guy shaking at the end thought his life was at an end. Can’t blame him. Redneck trucker could have easily gotten his AR15 and spread him then and there.

Thread Information