Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And debates are so in' useless, too, since the general public doesn't know how to spot logical fallacies and rhetorical tricks. The general public will often crown the winner of a debate based on who was more articulate and "lively," not who made better points. Trump will "win," because of that. He'll lie, do his cult leader "charisma thing," and articulate better than Biden (even though it will be aimless rambling about non-sequitur , but Trump doesn't really stumble over words).

Hope Biden is prepared to counter Trump's boasts.

- "The economy was the best ever under me!"

- "No it wasn't, Don. And the economy and unemployment was on a steep downward slope during Barry and I's last term. You simply inherited a trend."

- "I banned travel from China in the run up to Covid. I saved thousands of lives."

- "The virus was already seeded by that time, Don. And still, you were talking about the stock market looking healthy while claiming Covid was supposedly declining, as republican senators were selling off stock. And you continued to downplay it."

etc, etc.
    lol you saying this is so ironic. You have a political agenda.

BwahhahabahabahhahahaHhahahHHahH

And you have no math skills

BwahahahahhahahahahahahhaahHH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already said you don't have a 401K so why do you give a other than to just run your suck?
    what hey, there's a property qualification to run smack in this board?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp says lockdowns and masks work. With no evidence to prove this. But he recommends

Midnightpulp says there's no solid proof either way that hydrox works but its not scientific and doesn't work....

Midnightpulp has a bias problem

Sad he's made it political
    thdren has a problem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp says lockdowns and masks work. With no evidence to prove this. But he recommends

Midnightpulp says there's no solid proof either way that hydrox works but its not scientific and doesn't work....

Midnightpulp has a bias problem

Sad he's made it political
    ^ more gossip, still no math

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ more gossip, still no math
    lolololoolibwhajahaauuuaaus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolololoolibwhajahaauuuaaus
    lmao flded again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao flded again
    El nono taking ChumpDumper place as f5 king

He's triggered

And pwnd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's triggered

And pwnd
    fldren mad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually flattered you two like me so much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's triggered

And pwnd
    you folded... now, you're lashing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren tries to pull it together after his meltdown

Only a matter of time before the next one....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren tries to pull it together after his meltdown

Only a matter of time before the next one....
    Kansas lololololo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kansas lololololo
    fdren desperately tries to change the subject from his failure and meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you probably buy their propaganda of Hydroxyclhoriquine. Anthony Fauci, the man in charge of this scamdemic was being honest back then? Hmmm 🤔 explain that to me please.

Those doctors are controlled opposition PURPOSELY censored that were promoting another drug for a virus that doesn't exist.

Man the elite tactics work for you Trump supporters, hook, line and sinker. I don't know how you guys can't see this.

My guess is you have this mentality of "You see? Trump said ot works! Those doctors with lab coats said Hydroxyclhoriquine works too! They got censored so they must be telling the the truth!!"

You people fall for the divide and conquer strategy by the elites so easily. They control the left vs right or Democrats vs Republicans. They plan everything. They are smart they know how you guys think. Psychological warfare.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you probably buy their propaganda of Hydroxyclhoriquine. Anthony Fauci, the man in charge of this scamdemic was being honest back then? Hmmm 樂 explain that to me please.

Those doctors are controlled opposition PURPOSELY censored that were promoting another drug for a virus that doesn't exist.

Man the elite tactics work for you Trump supporters, hook, line and sinker. I don't know how you guys can't see this.

My guess is you have this mentality of "You see? Trump said ot works! Those doctors with lab coats said Hydroxyclhoriquine works too! They got censored so they must be telling the the truth!!"

You people fall for the divide and conquer strategy by the elites so easily. They control the left vs right or Democrats vs Republicans. They plan everything. They are smart they know how you guys think. Psychological warfare.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread
    As I have stated before you are a fckin idiot.

Read the paper authored by Fauci in 2005 that ducks put out then:

Understand the following if you have any nerve signals left in your celery brain.

Here is what happens if you actually go to the journal and the conclusion:

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in primate cell culture.

Do you have any understanding of the you put out?
    This is typical Trump "facts". Distortion and disingenous statements to PURPOSELY confuse the country he is running.
    And the ducks will follow in line.
    This is why it was tried in the first place ducks.

Do you understand the bolded?

This is a bad as lying to your own people, good job ducks.

SARS not Covid 19
    Cell Culture, not in bodies ducks.
    Primate cells that are CULTURED ducks, go back and look at the primate cells ducks, what did they use? Just want to see if you can read.

You are an idiot and DONT have a clue as to what they were studying.
    Do you understand what in vivo and in vitro mean?

There is a Gigantic difference. And yes, its different from the Venmo app.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not wrong. At one point it was.

And the drug is still unproven to work effectively in most, if not all cases so whether or not some countries are still using it, it's not like it's actually saving lives.

Time to stop trying to make this one drug work so badly to make god Trump right for once in his life. Might as well be promoting injecting bleach into you.
    66 Global HCQ studies (39 peer reviewed): PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

https://c19study.com/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    66 Global HCQ studies (39 peer reviewed): PrEP, PEP, and early treatment studies show high effectiveness, while late treatment shows mixed results.

https://c19study.com/
    Yeah all those studies have the exact same validity so just add em up and hallelujah, it works!

You will notice the guy who actually did the first hopeful study in 2005 is on your list.
    And he has read all the info and says no.

But you add those up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah all those studies have the exact same validity so just add em up and hallelujah, it works!

You will notice the guy who actually did the first hopeful study in 2005 is on your list.

But you add those up.
    TOO LATE, THE JURY'S IN, NO DO-OVERS!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

But you add those up.
    which studies do you specifically take issue with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Operation Rabbit Hole has commenced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which studies do you specifically take issue with?
    Take the first one. It's not a study, it's a letter (hopefully a study that can be peer reviewed follows). Furthermore, the conclusion isn't that HCQ works, but that it requires further study.

Although unmeasured confounding remains the most likely explanation for the discrepancies, a robust meta-analysis is still lacking and we question whether hydroxychloroquine should be further tested.

Yet, it's marked as positive in the list...

Frankly, the fact that Gummi Bear links to the site makes it suspect already. There's much better places to look for HCQ tests that are not hand picked and not rated anonymously, tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Take the first one. It's not a study, it's a letter (hopefully a study that can be peer reviewed follows). Furthermore, the conclusion isn't that HCQ works, but that it requires further study.

Although unmeasured confounding remains the most likely explanation for the discrepancies, a robust meta-analysis is still lacking and we question whether hydroxychloroquine should be further tested.

Yet, it's marked as positive in the list...

Frankly, the fact that Gummi Bear links to the site makes it suspect already. There's much better places to look for HCQ tests that are not hand picked and not rated anonymously, tbh.
    tbh, find me a more comprehensive list and I'll take a look. I posted this list to question why so many here in the US are trying to suppress a cheap treatment and dismiss it as ineffective when so many studies around the world are showing success. Why do you think this is occurring here?

Not a study?

A total of 539 COVID-19 hospitalised patients were included in our cohort in Milan, from February 24 to May 17,2020 of whom 174 died in hospital (day 14 probability of death: 29.5%–95%CI: 25.5–34.0). We divided a subset of our cohort in three groups who started treatment a median of 1 day after admission: those receiving hydroxycholoroquine alone (N = 197), those receiving hydroxycholoroquine + azithromycin (N = 94), and those receiving neither (controls) (N = 92). Of the latter group, 10 started HIV antivirals (boosted-lopinavir or –darunavir), 1 teicoplanin, 12 immunomodulatory drugs or corticosteroids, 23 heparin and 46 remained untreated. The percent of death in the 3 groups was 27%, 23% and 51%. Mechanical ventilation was used in 4.3% of hydoxychloroquine, 14.2% of hydroxycholoroquine + azithromycin and 26.1% of controls. Unweighted and weighted relative hazards of mortality are shown in Table 1. After adjusting for a number of key confounders (see table), the use of hydroxycholoroquine + azithromycin was associated with a 66% reduction in risk of death as compared to controls; the analysis also suggested a larger effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in patients with less severe COVID-19 disease (PO2/FiO2 > 300, interaction p-value<.0001). Our results are remarkably similar to those shown by Arshad et al.

Some important weaknesses of the analysis by Arshad have been pointed out (Lee et al., 2020) but not all of these apply to our study. Our propensity scores include some of the potential confounders that were missing in the analysis by Arshad (e.g. calendar day of admission, disease severity, cardio-vascular disease (CVD), baseline plasma CRP); second, we have excluded people receiving other drugs which could have biased the effect of hydroxychloroquine when used in combination. Third, although residual confounding is a possibility (e.g. people with CVD were more frequent in control), people in the control group were more likely to undergo mechanical ventilation that is a conservative bias. These results from two different real-life settings (Italy and USA), are conflicting with those of two large randomised trials (Horby et al., 2020, World Health Organization, 2020). Although unmeasured confounding remains the most likely explanation for the discrepancies, a robust meta-analysis is still lacking and we question whether hydroxychloroquine should be further tested. When best to start treatment is also a question that needs to be addressed in ad-hoc randomised studies.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S...600-7/fulltext

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet the FDA, after issuing and then revoking emergency, has not re-issued

Thread Information