Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So he's coming back here to talk with Chaz and Jeanie, I'm sitting here shaking my head with Kobe who's been barred from the meeting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

wtf is happening.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Lakers are desperate for someone to show some attention. Dr Buss is rolling in his grave.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys really should go upstairs...LMA has Spur fan in a vice and he's turning slowly.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because you know why Cubby? the Lakers.
    Exactly. You ain't a immune. I can see local Media doing it. It's feathers's their $ nest. But, the organization, you the fans? The Spurs broke your hole, then laughed in your face for doing it. And still:::you the fans, the organization and Media reveres them. I hear it every ing day. And immediately thereafter you jump on the Lakers to salve your Spurs ravaged butt hole.

Now, ill, explain that to Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys really should go upstairs...LMA has Spur fan in a vice and he's turning slowly.
    I would but they threw me out and it would involve opening another browser and I ain't up to it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are desperate for someone to show some attention. Dr Buss is rolling in his grave.
    He knew before he died. One knows their children, ill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

wtf is happening.
    We have no self respect.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Exactly. You ain't a immune. I can see local Media doing it. It's feathers's their $ nest. But, the organization, you the fans? The Spurs broke your hole, then laughed in your face for doing it. And still:::you the fans, the organization and Media reveres them. I hear it every ing day. And immediately thereafter you jump on the Lakers to salve your Spurs ravaged butt hole.

Now, ill, explain that to Dale.
    They're a small market team similar to Phoenix that shows if you make the right personnel decisions you can win a championship. You don't need to have the flash that LA provides, it can be done through great talent evaluation, cap management, and of course tanking.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We have no self respect.
    im embarrassed. What do you have to say now cub. Whos fault is this? Please help me solve this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man GTFIH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im embarrassed. What do you have to say now cub. Whos fault is this? Please help me solve this.
    Our fault. I stand the gaffe. It's my religion. The kids are not Jerry Buss. Mitch continues to struggle without the net of the prior CBA'(s). We have no conviction. We're wandering about in fear & fright.

I told you we'd not hit bottom. And we haven't.

*& the kicker? He (LMA) goes back there. We should know better. He did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading room, Dale?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Shunning

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rolling barrels tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Dale, how do you think LMA fits in San Antonio?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reading room, Dale?
    No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Dale, how do you think LMA fits in San Antonio?
    I already laid it all out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rolling barrels tonight?
    No.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Hibbert trade got you down?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Hibbert trade got you down?
    I just walked in, so I'm ignorant of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oi Thread come in here respond to this

suns signed chandler and sources said lma wanted to play alongside him

didnt he had that chance in chicago? werent both guys drafted 1 year apart..i think LMA was drafted 1 year later and was traded on draft night for a draft bust taryn thomas whatever his name is...

so he had his chance, why wait +10yrs to play with chandler who is pass his prime

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oi Thread come in here respond to this

suns signed chandler and sources said lma wanted to play alongside him

didnt he had that chance in chicago? werent both guys drafted 1 year apart..i think LMA was drafted 1 year later and was traded on draft night for a draft bust taryn thomas whatever his name is...

so he had his chance, why wait +10yrs to play with chandler who is pass his prime
    LMA never wanted to come here. Silver asked LMA to set his trough here, fawn on Phoenix, on the Lakers, and then make nice with Phoenix on to the end. It was on behalf of Sarver, a hand down more or less. The local populace absolutely ate it up. They never even looked at it with any kind of a jaundiced eye, just gobbled it up. Now Sunday morning is comin' down, and there are echoes thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday.

And even Chandler signing is old . He & Amare had many pissing matches in the old days. Then they wanted to pair them, then that was made impossible. Years later, after both are now journeyman they are ABLE to bring Chandler in. Now? He's just a name. This is how the Cleveland Indians operated during my childhood. Don't get the stars UNTIL they're washed up and only the name remains.

And now,,,,,,you know the rest of the story.

Dale Harvey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD DAY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA never wanted to come here. Silver asked LMA to set his trough here, fawn on Phoenix, on the Lakers, and then make nice with Phoenix on to the end. It was on behalf of Sarver, a hand down more or less. The local populace absolutely ate it up. They never even looked at it with any kind of a jaundiced eye, just gobbled it up. Now Sunday morning is comin' down, and there are echoes thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday.

And even Chandler signing is old . He & Amare had many pissing matches in the old days. Then they wanted to pair them, then that was made impossible. Years later, after both are now journeyman they are ABLE to bring Chandler in. Now? He's just a name. This is how the Cleveland Indians operated during my childhood. Don't get the stars UNTIL they're washed up and only the name remains.

thought ur real name is Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I miss Paul Harvey. Thanks Dale.

Thread Information