Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have a link to his post game? Would like to know what his take on the Duncan situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude's a child trying to play a man's game... lmao at dwight thinking he can get into duncan's head let alone throw elbow's at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lost his cool at the postgame interview.
    Big surprise.
    Amazing body, but no brains or character.

Not a man.

I swear, if his agent came to us with an offer at Bonner prices Pop and RC would say "No thanks", then laugh their asses off.
    Last edited by Zzakk's Garage; 04-27-2013 at 01:46 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard is a ing joke of a professional. Tim Duncan is eating this dude alive in his prime and enjoying the fuk out of it. He's making it look to easy out there. Gasol looks spent out there too trying to go against Timmy. Ahh the goat @ 37 taking these dudes to school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard is a ing joke of a professional. Tim Duncan is eating this dude alive in his prime and enjoying the fuk out of it. He's making it look to easy out there. Gasol looks spent out there too trying to go against Timmy. Ahh the goat @ 37 taking these dudes to school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Howard and that is an understatement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"So, so, it's like on Sunday it's my last game and then...."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda liked Dwight's '300' speech before their last game of the regular season vs the Rockets. That's what Dwight is really good at: acting. I doubt he really even cares about this series. He's just trying to save face at this point. Trying to be dramatic and storming out of a press conference. I love it! Maybe he should try the '300' speech again. That or do a rain dance with the rest of the team before the game start on Sunday and MAKE SURE the cameras are on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone remember that epic alley oop game winner he had while in Orlando over Duncan? And Duncan basically saying he's the future, etc. Im starting to think he's been trolling that fool from day one...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard would make better publicity filming Shazam 2 than going against the Big Fundamental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao Dwight calling DB's floaters around the rim lucky. DeJuan is an NBA player and you leave him alone 8 feet away from the rim, what the do you expect is gonna happen? :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tee hee, he didnt like that last question. LOL being dominated by the Spurs Front court....

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a magic Johnson without the Johnson tbh

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard didn't like being reminded that he got schooled bigtime last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I am Dwight, I try to go to Houston. With the way Lin and Harden pass the ball, Dwight would have huge numbers. However, his contract would be huge and it would really curtail some of the future things Houston would be able to do. Also, one more thing about Houston, McHale is the HC. He knows how to be a Big Man of the Championship Level.

In all honesty, if I were Howard, I would take less money to go to Houston, than take a max deal and stay in LA.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I am Dwight, I try to go to Houston. With the way Lin and Harden pass the ball, Dwight would have huge numbers. However, his contract would be huge and it would really curtail some of the future things Houston would be able to do. Also, one more thing about Houston, McHale is the HC. He knows how to be a Big Man of the Championship Level.

In all honesty, if I were Howard, I would take less money to go to Houston, than take a max deal and stay in LA.
    ^ this

DH needs to get the out of LA. He'll never win a ring with the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd still be Dwight Howard, though. Can't run away from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"So, so, it's like on Sunday it's my last game and then...."

I think the residents of Orlando would tear down that castle by hand, and use the bricks to stone him to death, Bible-style, if he were to show his face in that town again.

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say seeing Duncan school him last night was the best. I'm so glad the Spurs are up 3-0 on this piece of .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be good if he had better fundamentals. He can't just hope to outhop everyone especially when he gets older.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Although, if Houston took Dwight, they might trade away Asik, which would save them about $8 Million. In fact, they may be able to trade him and Thomas Robinson to the Hawks for Josh Smith.

Lin
    Harden
    Parsons
    Smith
    Howard

That's a pretty good lineup on paper, although they still wouldn't beat the Spurs. I'd like them against the Thunder, though, depending on what they do with their bench.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is really not a smart player. The last question is that not offensive given the Lakers are down 3-0, and he can easily deflect it with "They still got Tim Duncan, right?"

All being said though, I think DH would thrive in the Spurs with so many smart and mature players around him. He is just an immature child with tremendous physical capability. (I know he should not be a child with his age.) With that coming huge fame and expectation, and he doesn't know how to handle adversity. Thus, he shows bravado in many occasions. But to me, he is not a bad person.

Plus, compared to some superstar who always plays through fake injuries (though that superstar got a real injury in the end), he actually plays through his injury for the whole season. He plays hard, though not smart.

All in all, I would more than welcome him to come to Spurs if it works financially.

Thread Information