Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, talking about his personal life

good thing i dont constantly talk about how i dont care about his personal life after doing so. that would make me look really stupid
    So anything you talk about you must then care about? I think you misunderstand the term "care".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you just scrambled some words there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because you have contributed so many posts to it OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because you have contributed so many posts to it OP
    action talks, but petty parsing is everything to that guy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA TEARS!

“no fun anymore since sleepy joe won by 7 MILLION VOTES!”

”i miss my dictator!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    action talks, but petty parsing is everything to that guy
    I think you just scrambled some words there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.
    like you siding with qris, koriwhat, and derp while pretending to be more enlightened than them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like you siding with qris, koriwhat, and derp while pretending to be more enlightened than them?
    Whataboutism

But yeah, when the conversation becomes a chorus of basically carbon copy shticks all showing up to pile on to a dissenting opinion, someone has to balance the scales. You courageous types always all go for the same low hanging fruits - thus the same "derp" memes from every single one of you, and the actual catalysts for why a single poster can get banned and weeks later there are still threads where the same group of courageous fruit pickers are reminiscing about the good times, congratulating each other for the win. It's a wonder more people don't filter in for the in depth conversations your passive aggressive "wise beyond my years" responses generate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism

But yeah, when the conversation becomes a chorus of basically carbon copy shticks all showing up to pile on to a dissenting opinion, someone has to balance the scales. You courageous types always all go for the same low hanging fruits - thus the same "derp" memes from every single one of you, and the actual catalysts for why a single poster can get banned and weeks later there are still threads where the same group of courageous fruit pickers are reminiscing about the good times, congratulating each other for the win. It's a wonder more people don't filter in for the in depth conversations your passive aggressive "wise beyond my years" responses generate.
    imagine defending poorly thought out positions because you feel bad that the people making them are stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine defending poorly thought out positions because you feel bad that the people making them are stupid
    Imagine spending all day joining a chorus of trolls to attack the one "stupid" poster. I'd rather be the one fighting up hill than riding the wagon down and pretending I worked for it. Anyone can successfully argue an obvious point when you have a chorus of well wishers behind you as the judges. Try doing that with an unpopular opinion, Mr life experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine spending all day joining a chorus of trolls to attack the one "stupid" poster. I'd rather be the one fighting up hill than riding the wagon down and pretending I worked for it. Anyone can successfully argue an obvious point when you have a chorus of well wishers behind you as the judges. Try doing that with an unpopular opinion, Mr life experience.
    i'm sorry, am i the only person here who claims to have had life experiences beyond high school that have changed the way they view things?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sorry, am i the only person here who claims to have had life experiences beyond high school that have changed the way they view things?
    Apology accepted.

Most adults don't have to point it out. It's taken for granted that we have life experiences, it's not a bragging right. Only the green ones talk about how experienced they are. But interesting that you only chose that part to respond to. You like customized conversations, don'tcha?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC fights for the underderp

He's also been fossilized his entire tenure here, so he envies people who remember how they changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "fighting for the underderp" is going on the bingo card

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "fighting for the underderp" is going on the bingo card
    That's real mature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted.

Most adults don't have to point it out. It's taken for granted that we have life experiences, it's not a bragging right. Only the green ones talk about how experienced they are. But interesting that you only chose that part to respond to. You like customized conversations, don'tcha?
    didnt brag about it. merely explained that my politics changed with time. you're the one making a stink about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt brag about it. merely explained that my politics changed with time. you're the one making a stink about it
    You responded to a two word statement and ignored everything else. Did it strike a chord with you so you ran from it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's real mature.
    the bingo card bugs you, doesn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the bingo card bugs you, doesn't it?
    No I like it. It's odd you put phrases on there I don't say though, it kinda detracts from the purpose of trademarking my .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I like it. It's odd you put phrases on there I don't say though, it kinda detracts from the purpose of trademarking my .
    like what?

btw, I love that trying to knock the bingo card down a peg is a thing for you.

Thread Information