Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to play well for 48 minutes when you got 3 players in Forbes, McDermott, and Eubanks who are all candidates to do nothing all game, and in every game we have played 2 of the 3 have done nothing, mainly forbes and eubanks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thad Young acquisition has been so badly mishandled tbh

The trade itself was a no brainer but they turned 1st round value into a likely buyout. What's worse is that he can actually be a really serviceable, rotation player for the team....

Just par for the course for BWrong & the Cryptkeeper tbh
    Thad is virtually unplayable but at least we got a 1st round pick out of the deal TBH, which is all we should care about.

Whatever the questions are in San Antonio, Thad Young, no matter how good he could possibly be, wouldn't be the answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i really think Devin Vassell can be something special. At some point soon he needs to be a starter in my opinion.

I loved that sequence with his last second 3pter before the buzzer and then the break away steal at the end of the 3rd. Exciting sequence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Um you're bragging about needing OT to beat a lottery team that played like when you're suiting 3 top 75 all-time players? I guess congrats on the big win?
    Not bragging but we were down 6 players...
    And I will always respect the Spurs as a well coached hard working team especially at home ... but in my living room it sounded like Staples Southwest last night.

And I was speaking specifically to you saying Russ would lose us the game but he and AD win it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I will always respect the Spurs as a well coached hard working team especially at home ... but in my living room it sounded like Staples Southwest last night.

And I was speaking specifically to you saying Russ would lose us the game but he and AD win it.
    "Not bragging but here's why I'm bragging" never change, Killa

Hopefully Russ stays healthy all year and great sign that AD already looks to be breaking down 4 games into the year, cheers brotha!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And I was right, Spurs had the ball tied in the last possession of OT. Oh no such a disaster you guys were out some minimum players, Ariza and Avery Bradley had been lighting up the league too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also liked the call where AD lowered his shoulder and totally barrelled over White, then stumbled over his foot as he was falling to the ground...and they called it a trip on White.
    That AD charge miscall blew the whole game, spurs lead starts to unravel at that point and look at the difference in the spurs mistakes before and after that.

I think when teams realize that they are getting Laker ref force win'd they just stop playing. Why risk injury or put more wear on the tires for a game you know you're not going to be allowed to win? Then the lack of focus sets in, mistakes, minimal effort etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last minute or so illustrated the lack of a reliable closer that can handle ball, take and make crucial shots and FTs. Lakers made crucial plays and we didn't. There ain't no Manu on this squad. But they played hard and showed some guts to come back after losing the big lead. Coaches can work with that fire and hone some skills of players who show where they belong in the rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Primo would’ve made those free throws

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Not bragging but here's why I'm bragging" never change, Killa

Hopefully Russ stays healthy all year and great sign that AD already looks to be breaking down 4 games into the year, cheers brotha!
    Where is the brag? Russ for one night proved he was more a help than a negative...bum a Bruin like myself said we would lose because of Russ we did not.
    Only thing you could argue i "bragged on" was how loud AT&T was for the Lakers ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I was right, Spurs had the ball tied in the last possession of OT. Oh no such a disaster you guys were out some minimum players, Ariza and Avery Bradley had been lighting up the league too.
    Again let's be honest you better than this. Winning games in SA even for Showtime Lakers was never easy when Spurs sucked. In the Shaqobe vs big 3 era eay tougher. I don't remember when So called d-bust was our best player or when the lakers got swept with Kobe and Nash hurt, Spur fans playing the humble card. You guys consider us rivals... I saw all the FTL comments pre game in this thread, many saying you would win. You did not. I'm not bragging because I expected us to win just calling out those being wrong about Russ last night.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again let's be honest you better than this. Winning games in SA even for Showtime Lakers was never easy when Spurs sucked. In the Shaqobe vs big 3 era eay tougher. I don't remember when So called d-bust was our best player or when the lakers got swept with Kobe and Nash hurt, Spur fans playing the humble card. You guys consider us rivals... I saw all the FTL comments pre game in this thread, many saying you would win. You did not. I'm not bragging because I expected us to win just calling out those being wrong about Russ last night.
    Jakob Poetl is the best player on the Spurs, give me a break. You should have won that game by 30. What makes you think we were wrong about Westbrook? Spurs played like most of the game and still a team led by Westbrook with vastly superior talent nearly blew it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    westbrook looked better because lebron was out. aside from the fact that the spurs for whatever reason kept respecting his 3 point shot, the big issue is those two coexisting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    westbrook looked better because lebron was out. aside from the fact that the spurs for whatever reason kept respecting his 3 point shot, the big issue is those two coexisting.
    no he looked better becuase dumb ass defense was played on him.. Does Westbrook even get 15 points if we leave him open and play him for the drive? No, we decided during the game, a 9% 3 point shooter(YES 9% THIS SEASON) was a great shooter and we had to run him off the 3 point line while leaving Monk and Reeves open all game. How does a Hall of fame coach not know this before the game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. White vs the Bucks was vintage White. His defense was elite in that game. That White doesn’t show up every game, and when he doesn’t he should sit for either Lonnie or Vassell.
    he played well, but he didn't drop 39 points like he did against Denver. Defensively he'll do well most of the time, but I'm looking for scoring

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jakob Poetl is the best player on the Spurs, give me a break. You should have won that game by 30. What makes you think we were wrong about Westbrook? Spurs played like most of the game and still a team led by Westbrook with vastly superior talent nearly blew it.
    I think the spurs are not very talented on the elite level but I think they have deep mid level talent. Agree that beating the Spurs with AD and Russ vs poetl and murray is nothing to brag about but I respect the Spurs so I dont take wins over them lightly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs don't have a finisher ...that one baller that can take over a game when you need him to
    We didn't have one since Kawhi left and the big 3 retired, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray thinks he is that guy.

Narrator: He is not that guy.
    I rather him think he is that guy and take 2k shots, than to be passive... It seems like when he gets active, it is carried on through the whole team... That's not something you can teach... Jakob had a career game, the young guys had one of their best games, and Murray had a triple double, though he didn't shoot it well... We were right there against the Lakers... A team that had 2 top 10 superstars playing, and a bunch of pretty good roleplayers... If Murray was passive, that would have been a blowout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i really think Devin Vassell can be something special. At some point soon he needs to be a starter in my opinion.

I loved that sequence with his last second 3pter before the buzzer and then the break away steal at the end of the 3rd. Exciting sequence.
    If he were more of a lights out shooter, he’s probably starting right now.
    (And if McBucketts’ injury lingers, he may very well get his chance shortly).
    Last edited by PhantomDashCam; 10-27-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This loss looks even worse since LAL just lost to the worst team in the NBA a night later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This loss looks even worse since LAL just lost to the worst team in the NBA a night later.
    Not just that, but they were down 30 at one point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder are trying to lose every game but came back from 30 down to beat the lakers

All this "we played hard" is cool but we might be a bottom 5 team in the league this year

Bulls undefeated in the Derozan era as well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we'll be decent this year but the Lakers loss was really ing bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder are trying to lose every game but came back from 30 down to beat the lakers

All this "we played hard" is cool but we might be a bottom 5 team in the league this year

Bulls undefeated in the Derozan era as well
    Are the Thunder trying to lose? How many years of suckdom do they need?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the Thunder have good young players and know how not to waste draft picks.

Thread Information