Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So, let me get this straight, Spurs fans. I am watching the game tonight Spurs versus the Utah Jazz and I was informed by the great Hubie Brown (the best basketball analyst ever) that whoever wins this game gets the three seed. Well, considering the three seed plays the sixth seed which is the Phoenix Suns, and the fourth seed plays the Houston Rockets, I ask you this question.

Why IN THE would you guys want to play the Phoenix Suns in the first round!? After all that you have been through last year in the playoffs with that unfair call against the Suns where Robert Horry clearly was the aggressor and the Suns got screwed because of it, God help me, but that's not right, and it was totally unfair to the Suns that they took the brunt of that decision. With that being said, why would you guys want to play them again in the first round? Why didn't you guys just tank the game and play the Rockets? Is it because you are going to get the 3 seed?

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? , they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!

You guys will lose to the Suns and I will be back whenever it's over and resurrect my point that I have just made.

I'm not a Suns fan, I'm a neutral fan. I don't even have an NBA basketball team where I live, but you guys will lose. Hubie Brown just said that the Spurs-Suns series is "up in the air". So I'm not the only one. You all are crazy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey first Suns troll is here not bad i give it a 2/10 you were a little rough on the landing, might have to settle for the Bronze.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Demons Be Driven.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns and their fans are ting their pants right now. I promise.

1.21 JIGGAWATTS! Lebowski Brickowski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't take long, did it?

where was the o/u vbookie for stupid suns trolls?

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs tanked this game. the jazz were just better at it.
    again the spurs dissapoint us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to out-tank a team that is trying its hardest to lose a game. Sorry, but you still gotta beat the best to be the best. Enough of this pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!
    BTW for 2 pts, what was the Cavs record against the Spurs last year in the Reg season???

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not a Suns fan. Just a causal smart NBA viewer. You're going to lose to the Suns in the first round! It's fact! You will lose to them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Louis.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, let me get this straight, Spurs fans. I am watching the game tonight Spurs versus the Utah Jazz and I was informed by the great Hubie Brown (the best basketball analyst ever) that whoever wins this game gets the three seed. Well, considering the three seed plays the sixth seed which is the Phoenix Suns, and the fourth seed plays the Houston Rockets, I ask you this question.

Why IN THE would you guys want to play the Phoenix Suns in the first round!? After all that you have been through last year in the playoffs with that unfair call against the Suns where Robert Horry clearly was the aggressor and the Suns got screwed because of it, God help me, but that's not right, and it was totally unfair to the Suns that they took the brunt of that decision. With that being said, why would you guys want to play them again in the first round? Why didn't you guys just tank the game and play the Rockets? Is it because you are going to get the 3 seed?

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? , they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!

You guys will lose to the Suns and I will be back whenever it's over and resurrect my point that I have just made.

I'm not a Suns fan, I'm a neutral fan. I don't even have an NBA basketball team where I live, but you guys will lose. Hubie Brown just said that the Spurs-Suns series is "up in the air". So I'm not the only one. You all are crazy!
    No, dude...you are crazy...why would the Spurs want to give up HCA...they would end up playing the Jazz or the Suns ON THE ROAD if they lost to the Jazz tonight...

I'm hungry for a Snaq...BRING ON THE SUNS!!!!!

Ohhhh MommmMA !! LilMissSPURfect's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U'd think they'd learn how to stay in their seats by now.........?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Suns fan. Just a causal smart NBA viewer. You're going to lose to the Suns in the first round! It's fact! You will lose to them!
    Come on buddy answer my question for 2pts, final Jeopardy is at stake here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I have the winning lottery numbers, oh great one?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No team that tanks for playoff position is going to win a championship anyway, so why bother?

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohh Noooo's!

This completely sucks!!!

We must face the one team that we have bent over without vasaline for more years than I can remember at this moment because I've celebrated with too much alchohol!!!

Oh, the ing horror that we have to put up with while putting this perenial chamionship team away!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man, there sure is a lot of you all. I guess all of you will have the same dumbfounded look on your face when you guys get beat in the first round. Again, I'm not a Suns fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? , I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say this cab was rare, but I thought, "Man, forget it. Yo, holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo, holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW for 2 pts, what was the Cavs record against the Spurs last year in the Reg season???
    He probably has no idea, so I'll help him out...

The Cavs swept the Spurs in the regular season...of course, the Spurs were kind enough to return the favor in the NBA Finals...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rambling musings spawned from denial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /\/\/\

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not that smart if you actually believe the Spurs dont stand a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohh Noooo's!

This completely sucks!!!

We must face the one team that we have bent over without vasaline for more years than I can remember at this moment because I've celebrated with too much alchohol!!!

Oh, the ing horror that we have to put up with while putting this perenial chamionship team away!!!

+20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs tanked this game. the jazz were just better at it.
    again the spurs dissapoint us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, there sure is a lot of you all. I guess all of you will have the same dumbfounded look on your face when you guys get beat in the first round. Again, I'm not a Suns fan.
    Whatever you say, Louis.

Thread Information