NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Racist got jokes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    On a serious note, I hate to victim blame but the guy should have just walked away. Nothing good ever comes out of an encounter with a shirtless father son duo with a combined tooth total of 13.

Hopefully they get spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who the records their own husbands death and still records during and after he was shot? why is everything a god damn worldstarhiphop video shoot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On a serious note, I hate to victim blame but the guy should have just walked away. Nothing good ever comes out of an encounter with a shirtless father son duo with a combined tooth total of 13.

Hopefully they get spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    who the records their own husbands death and still records during and after he was shot? why is everything a god damn worldstarhiphop video shoot?
    i know seems like setup! probably soros funded amirite

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i know seems like setup! probably soros funded amirite
    why do you even reply to me? i ing can't stand suckers like you, pav, mono, and the like. yall are ing pussies! pussies i'd never ever choose to deal with in real life. i don't keep sissy s like yall as company.

off got!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    why do you even reply to me? i ing can't stand suckers like you, pav, mono, and the like. yall are ing pussies! pussies i'd never ever choose to deal with in real life. i don't keep sissy s like yall as company.

off got!
    has calf tats

calls other sissies

lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Guns are for fukin pussies. Always have been always will be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm sure she was recording to dissuade the fat s from murdering her husband. Obviously didn't work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

dude did his Fortnite pose

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    has calf tats

calls other sissies

lol
    i got tattoos just like most americans these days. big ing deal... keep reaching got!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That re got what he deserved tbh. at the stupid ass wife pumping up the situation instead of getting her dumb ass husband home smh.

Not sure what all this was over but it seems like the father and son approached him for illegal dumping.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure she was recording to dissuade the fat s from murdering her husband. Obviously didn't work.
    well i can understand initially so you have any confrontation on film for the PD or whoever but afterwards? she's still recording while hysterical over her husband's death/serious gun shot injury(?). that's what blows my mind. actually, fighting over where trash belongs and using deadly force to keep one from using that trash bin really blows my mind. too many idiots in today's world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guns are for fukin pussies. Always have been always will be.
    i don't think that's the case necessarily but the ones who are shown to use guns recklessly, like these two dudes, are the exception and prove your point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    well i can understand initially so you have any confrontation on film for the PD or whoever but afterwards? she's still recording while hysterical over her husband's death/serious gun shot injury(?). that's what blows my mind. actually, fighting over where trash belongs and using deadly force to keep one from using that trash bin really blows my mind. too many idiots in today's world.
    For sure. Getting killed over a mattress in a dumpster. So ridiculously insane you have to laugh at it. I believe the old guy was looking for trouble though. He went out there with a handgun in his shorts knowing could go down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That re got what he deserved tbh. at the stupid ass wife pumping up the situation instead of getting her dumb ass husband home smh.

Not sure what all this was over but it seems like the father and son approached him for illegal dumping.
    No one deserves to get murdered over a mattress in a dumpster. Apparently the wife explained that they put the mattress in a dumpster so the garbage truck would pick it up. As they obviously wouldn't pick it up if it was just thrown on the side. For some reason this bothered fat father so much that he went put there to throw it back out. Who knows. Just a re ed situation all around. Tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For sure. Getting killed over a mattress in a dumpster. So ridiculously insane you have to laugh at it. I believe the old guy was looking for trouble though. He went out there with a handgun in his shorts knowing could go down.
    "Take a swing, take a swing" repeatedly after garbage guy would just begin to calm down.

Fat gun phuck was obviously baiting. Just itching for a chance. It was a pissing contest for sure.
    But to gun garbage guy down?
    Go to prison phat phucks.
    Put your phucking gun down and throw tough guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    This is so sad really. God bless the USA 🇺🇸

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's hard to pick sides here as all involved were stupid. Lol at the rednecks pulling guns over some trash. But the other guy and his wife standing there and arguing/screaming at a couple of armed dudes, in front of their kids, wasn't the best idea. Some guys just don't know when to swallow their pride and walk away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh Murica

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But holy , that video comment section

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So the orange shirt dude was apparently handed a baseball bat off camera by his brother, then went after thebold guy. Can't really tell in the video though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Boo is gonna come in here and think that his nickname is finally gaining traction

Thread Information