Page 325 of 376 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fallout 76 is much more playable now imo
    "You make your own story" still sound horrible in a series that was all about story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, could take 10 years sadly
    Star Citizen will be out soon, don't worry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You make your own story" still sound horrible in a series that was all about story.
    Yeah, they definitely bungled the launch of that game I played it when it first came out and it was just an empty map with nothing to do but kill random things. Whoever thought telling the story of the game through holotapes that take 20 minutes to listen to is a in moron and has hopefully been fired.

Played it after the wastelanders update and it was solid. Dumped maybe 112 hrs into it before I got burnt out. But I also probably spent a lot of that time building my base I get way into that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Citizen will be out soon, don't worry
    Actual citizenship takes less time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actual citizenship takes less time
    From a 3rd world hole designated as a terrorist breeding ground at that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iirc 76 wasn't that Bethesda though, it was their Austin studio. We'll see if no es for 10 years was worth it because they said the delay was too make changes to their buggy ass engine.
    Still the Morrowind engine?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still the Morrowind engine?
    Supposedly they went through and completely overhauled CE1 and their CE2 engine is new

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Ninja from Nioh combined with Square Enix to make Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin and it's worth the $60

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love FF games and thought it was a dumpster fire tbh...to each their own though. i knew it wasnt going to be like an FF game at all and more like DMC/Ninja Gaiden and i was still disappointed. the amount of loot the game throws at you and the job system is horrible. it also has probably the worst graphics for a current gen game i've seen thus far. It looks like a PS3 game, not even hyperbole

and you better watch out talking about Final Fantasy before your boy calf tats turns on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't get into Dying Light 2 at all. If it doesn't start getting interesting by the end of the week I'm selling it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, Dying Light 2? Even if I clear a whole block of zombies I still hear zombie sounds like they're right behind me, so I turn around quick and see nothing. They just put the sounds of nearby zombies into the ing soundtrack. Talk about being lazy asses, instead of having zombies make sounds when they attack you just put zombie sounds in the soundtrack when you're in an area they congregate in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with the bugs Dying Light 2 is finally starting to grow on me. Pretty cool exploration and starting to look like the best game for doing interesting climbing since BOTW. My combat sucks though because I'm putting all my inhibitors into stamina instead of health. Good idea for the early game, Leetonidas? I'd like to get my stamina to 300 before putting points into health and such since there are areas I can't get to yet without 300 stamina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love FF games and thought it was a dumpster fire tbh...to each their own though. i knew it wasnt going to be like an FF game at all and more like DMC/Ninja Gaiden and i was still disappointed. the amount of loot the game throws at you and the job system is horrible. it also has probably the worst graphics for a current gen game i've seen thus far. It looks like a PS3 game, not even hyperbole

and you better watch out talking about Final Fantasy before your boy calf tats turns on you
    The combat system is where it's at. There is an option to run the game in performance mode that reduces the resolution quite a bit. I recommend not turning that option on because the game runs fine on the PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The combat system is where it's at. There is an option to run the game in performance mode that reduces the resolution quite a bit. I recommend not turning that option on because the game runs fine on the PS4.
    I have it on my series X so it's not a graphical issue or anything, the graphics are just not up to par for a current gen game. The combat is definitely it's redeeming quality though. But constantly picking up new armor and swords and switching between loot got really tiresome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even with the bugs Dying Light 2 is finally starting to grow on me. Pretty cool exploration and starting to look like the best game for doing interesting climbing since BOTW. My combat sucks though because I'm putting all my inhibitors into stamina instead of health. Good idea for the early game, Leetonidas? I'd like to get my stamina to 300 before putting points into health and such since there are areas I can't get to yet without 300 stamina.
    i went with like a 2 to 1 ratio between stamina and health early on. once you get that paraglider though getting around becomes much easier. my biggest gripe was the grapple hook, i feel like they botched it's functionality in this game compared to the first big time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a 3rd world hole designated as a terrorist breeding ground at that
    While being on the no-fly list for entering an airport with tummy sticks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just played subnautica. Meh. Fetch missions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum since you've shown some kind of interest in Shenmue and haven't played the games yet, I reccomend you watch the Anime that they released which covers the first 2 games. It's a great watch if you dont feel like playing it because the controls are outdated. The animation is a nice blend of anime and American cartoon like the Young Justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum since you've shown some kind of interest in Shenmue and haven't played the games yet, I reccomend you watch the Anime that they released which covers the first 2 games. It's a great watch if you dont feel like playing it because the controls are outdated. The animation is a nice blend of anime and American cartoon like the Young Justice.
    Thanks for the heads up. I probably will play the first two games at some point though since they were the inspiration for the Yakuza series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody has finished Elden Ring like 9 times and I'm still barely passed Margit SMH.. wish I had more time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody has finished Elden Ring like 9 times and I'm still barely passed Margit SMH.. wish I had more time
    Run ok on a 1060? I played on a 1660S and it ran like at launch, but that was probably my old ass Haswell Xeon from 2014 dragging the performance down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run ok on a 1060? I played on a 1660S and it ran like at launch, but that was probably my old ass Haswell Xeon from 2014 dragging the performance down.
    Yeah it plays great.. maxed it dips to 55 once in a while.. I lower the grass and shadows or volumetrics and that's usually all it needs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of GPU's it looks like prices are slowly coming back to earth.. Intel will hopefully force ass Nvidia to lower their MSRP's a little too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of GPU's it looks like prices are slowly coming back to earth.. Intel will hopefully force ass Nvidia to lower their MSRP's a little too
    Lovelace will probably be just like Turing, overpriced because Nvidia saw what gamers were willing to pay during the ether boom preceding its launch. Cryptocurrency is ing cancer. Can't believe in 2014 I could buy the second best gpu released for $330.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lovelace will probably be just like Turing, overpriced because Nvidia saw what gamers were willing to pay during the ether boom preceding its launch. Cryptocurrency is ing cancer. Can't believe in 2014 I could buy the second best gpu released for $330.
    If I read it right the Steam survey had the 1060 as the most popular card still.. ing pathetic

Thread Information