Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which do you think is worse? A legit with a fake degree, or a with a legit Harvard degree but a fake birth certificate?
    The 2nd because he can send a lot of white people to die killing the sand fleas. The fake degree waving cross eyed silverback has no power.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron still envisions a future with him being the GOAT NBA player. Cav's aren't even an option. I could see him going to Houston, the Clippers (a mistake) or a couple other contenders that make a serious move and have the cast to make it happen. Anyone who doesn't think Lebron on Houston would be seriously dangerous is crazy. Houston's biggest problem is a lack of PG play and Lebron often runs the point. It fixes their biggest issue. Lebron can shoot J's and 3's now too... people seem to forget that with the "clog the lane" talk. That's Wade that can't do anymore on a team that clogs the lane with his complete loss of athleticism and failure to develop his shooting as he's aged.
    Bible Kemp
    McHale
    in the Armor
    humidity
    3rd Ward
    Yao's feet
    McGrady's back
    Francis a franchise player
    nuked in Independence Day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering how they snagged Dwight and Harden, I really think the Rockets could do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bible Kemp
    McHale
    in the Armor
    humidity
    3rd Ward
    Yao's feet
    McGrady's back
    Francis a franchise player
    nuked in Independence Day
    det last one got me good...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can say anythig you want but bron coming to the rockets would probably everyone up. Its scary
    ESPN has been throwing against the wall since they recognized it was not going to work out in the Finals. It started with that stupid Melo to Florida story and they've finally threw one that will stick.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bring on LeBron! Let the I-10 rivalry resume!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Im sure after 4 years of coasting to the Finals every season (and getting beatdown worse than any other team in history), LeBron wants in to both the L's toughest division and toughest conference.

Oh and Dwight Coward
    n!gga never gets sick and tired of playing fools who think he actually wants to win

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They are making a pitch to Lionel Hollins. IDK if he comes, but if the Lakers don't hire him, or the Clips don't get him as an assistant, he should. He might have to be an assistant for a year before becoming a HC again which is unfortunate since he is a good coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Dwight and Harden are clearly better than Bosh and Wade now, I don't think LeBron wants any part of the western conference. His chances of winning a le go down despite joining a superior team.

I'm sure LeBron understands this. He will be facing ECF level compe ion in the 2nd round and Finals level compe ion in the WCF (or 2nd round too if he screws the pooch and only pulls the 2 seed).

Coasting through the terrible eastern conference is way too appealing for a "path of least resistance" pussy like him. Only the results matter to him, not how he gets them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    While Dwight and Harden are clearly better than Bosh and Wade now
    Though Bosh did have the wherewithal to grab that rebound and make that decision. Sure, a 100 other guys woulda made the same decision, sure. Howard, on the other hand got up off his ass, but, only after the coast was clear at 0-2.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I dont blame them but ...makes no sense.

I get it would make some sense to pair Lebron with a player that can alleviate some of the play-making responsibilities but two problems with that scenario.

1. IF he goes to a team like Rox, Harden (unless part of a trade) would become a stand in the corner/wings player and would probably not be as effective.

2. Dwight also clogs the lane on offense (but a Dwight/Lebron pnr would be nasty) and you are taking play-making away from one of the best play-makers of all-time. And why would you want Harden with the ball making plays when you have Lebron Harden becomes redundant tbh.

Lebron doesnt need superstars, he needs good coaching and reliable #2 and #3 men. At times the other Heatles did not provide that this year.

If I had Lebron I would pair him with a big with range that can move like Ibaka. A shooter like Klay Thompson for spacing and a great cutting wing like prime Wade, Rip Hamilton etc. He also needs a reliable #2 player no matter the position because without one he has not rang in cleveland or Miami. He also needs a wing defender to take some of the pressure off him to be the "stopper".

Honestly Lebron should look for younger better versions of what he had in Miami. Another great wing to play the 2man game with ...and a stretch big that would give him room to drive or bully near the rack.
    If Harden can play with Durant and Westbrook I doubt playing with LeBron would be a problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockets fans are not only Moronic...but delusional....Parsons was not the problem...the problem is Harden and his Whodini act or Dwight and his lack of blood flowing to his brain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets fans are not only Moronic...but delusional....Parsons was not the problem...the problem is Harden and his Whodini act or Dwight and his lack of blood flowing to his brain

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dwight showed up in the playoffs. Unlike Achilles.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And yes Parsons is a problem.

English get better yes POPownsJackson's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At 0-2. It's easy then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yes Parsons is a problem.
    Always the white people with you. Never the blacks.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Harden can play with Durant and Westbrook I doubt playing with LeBron would be a problem.
    Sure, but who is the shot taker in Harden + James scenario? They should turn around and trade Harden for Westbrook.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sure, but who is the shot taker in Harden + James scenario? They should turn around and trade Harden for Westbrook.
    Who was the shot taker in a Westbrook, Durant, Harden scenario?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant & Westbrook. Harden was drive & dish. Which James is best at. You don't want James standing on the 3 point line jacking up shots

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your mother?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got to thinkin' on this whilst showering and it occurred to me that perhaps the insistence that the Lakers not take back Lin & Asik will now block the Rockets from acquiring James. I don't know if this is good, or, bad, but, it is a consideration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to thinkin' on this whilst showering and it occurred to me that perhaps the insistence that the Lakers not take back Lin & Asik will now block the Rockets from acquiring James. I don't know if this is good, or, bad, but, it is a consideration.
    You should bring it up at the Lakers board meeting.

Thread Information