My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, just in' hilarious, Chris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of curse words, the true sign of cognitive faculties ...
    My 14 year old is working haikus ...
    A year early freshman in HS ...
    Never studied haiku after my freshman year and I took AP English and a couple English courses in college ...
    Old man Peter King ends his mmqb column with haiku though so there is that ...
    And I don't expect you to detect corniness ... corny ass clowns never do until someone younger or cooler points it out.

What in God's name are you blathering about? Oh wait...

Absolutely. And you wouldn't know cool, even if he raped you in the arse.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What in God's name are you blathering about? Oh wait...

Absolutely. And you wouldn't know cool, even if he raped you in the arse.
    Mature.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killakobe posts
    ends up getting butthurt
    looking for some salve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you get offended by "immaturity" and "foul language"....how did you make it this long on this site?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you get offended by "immaturity" and "foul language"....how did you make it this long on this site?
    Who is offended? haiku are corny not offensive your pic was immature not offensive...
    But tbh the problem is more me than you I got a freaking kid in HS ...approaching 40 ...like glover in lethal weapon maybe ...I am getting to old 4 this ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took AP English
    Can't post a correct sentence
    He is autistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is offended? haiku are corny not offensive your pic was immature not offensive...
    But tbh the problem is more me than you I got a freaking kid in HS ...approaching 40 ...like glover in lethal weapon maybe ...I am getting to old 4 this ...
    Kid is in high school
    His kid is forty years old
    Prince just rolled over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Won't read above but I'm sure it's more autism grammar smack.
    dude I stopped reading your posts almost a year ago ...if you trying to get me with your wit and vast intellect ....if you are doing it for a circle jerk than you are on the same level of the posters you used to destroy in your prime.
    Like I said I'm hitting 40 and I won't spend whatever time I have left on Spurstalk or even on earth arguing dumb or having Internet beefs when we may have a president named Trump. Im trying to focus on hoops, my kids etc.

You won, seriously if that helps you move on and stop posting I have blocked anyways...you won.
    You owned me, made me block your messages so I wouldn't be tempted to reply ..
    Other posters please dont quote him ask him why or defend me ...Let him have this ...he seems to need it ...someone asked why he keeps going at me and I don't even know anymore ...apparently I struck a nerve but ...you won homey.

Dmc has better grammar, better hoops a en, a bigger brain whatever it takes you got it if it keeps my name out your mouth. I prefer to not block your because occasionally your posts were good ...
    But this is just a PSA to save you some time.
    God bless you brother I will say a prayer for you ...but if you noticed I haven't talked or replied in months yet you still bring me up because others have told me and I see the occasional quote ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't read above but I'm sure it's more autism grammar smack.
    dude I stopped reading your posts almost a year ago ...if you trying to get me with your wit and vast intellect ....if you are doing it for a circle jerk than you are on the same level of the posters you used to destroy in your prime.
    Like I said I'm hitting 40 and I won't spend whatever time I have left on Spurstalk or even on earth arguing dumb or having Internet beefs when we may have a president named Trump. Im trying to focus on hoops, my kids etc.

You won, seriously if that helps you move on and stop posting I have blocked anyways...you won.
    You owned me, made me block your messages so I wouldn't be tempted to reply ..
    Other posters please dont quote him ask him why or defend me ...Let him have this ...he seems to need it ...someone asked why he keeps going at me and I don't even know anymore ...apparently I struck a nerve but ...you won homey.

Dmc has better grammar, better hoops a en, a bigger brain whatever it takes you got it if it keeps my name out your mouth. I prefer to not block your because occasionally your posts were good ...
    But this is just a PSA to save you some time.
    God bless you brother I will say a prayer for you ...but if you noticed I haven't talked or replied in months yet you still bring me up because others have told me and I see the occasional quote ...
    He say he don't care
    Then he posts huge wall of text
    Autistic boy mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KK81
    Hurt over lakers haiku
    Attacks the format

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KK81
    Hurt over lakers haiku
    Attacks the format
    I'm going to talk to you Cuz unlike dmc ... you seem reasonable ...
    No this did not hurt me ...I just find it corny ...you posted like 3 or 4 haikus so of course you defend it but it's all good brother if you enjoy them post them I just find them corny.

Amb, I enjoyed our discourse over the years and if I ever crossed any lines...my bad you have my apologies man-to-man.

I know some may think I am melting down or going soft ....but ...
    the eldest dude in my main fantasy league died yesterday.
    Only 43 years old, heart failure leaves a wife and two kids ages 4 and 7.
    Good dude liked by all a good god fearing family focused black man.
    I found out shortly after I posted my thoughts that haikus were corny ...
    But after getting a call that he had died ...(on his way back from walking his son to school) it has given me new perspective on trivial Internet Bull ...

So yes, I think it's corny ...and I was getting ready to post Ice Cube's famous line about "white and corny" ... from Be True to the game ...
    But I realized how does that help anyone? Am I doing it to clown you or to feel better about myself? If I need to post here to get gratification then something is wrong with me ...
    Not saying I won't clown anyone ever again or that I won't fail in my efforts to be a better citizen even on the Internet...but me responding would be against what I am trying to raise my son to be.
    How can I counsel them about internet bullying if I respond like a child?

So this isnt about you, haikus or the lakers ...I just think haikus are corny and have said so multiple times so I will leave the subject alone.
    If you are god fearing Amb, say a prayer for my friend ... his family just lost something that is irreplaceable ...as is time.
    I dont plan to spend mine in internet feuds ... lets talk hoops Amb, lets try and raise the bar. When you talk hoops you are one of the better posters so stop feeding your baser self.

and if you are not god fearing I will pray for you anyway. And no, I don't go to church every sunday and I am not a bible thumper. But I do pray for those I care about or that are less fortunate because I care about humanity.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-07-2016 at 02:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big ass wall of text
    Rain man will never get that
    Folks will never read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is melting down
    Right before our ing eyes
    Cancer claims one more

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your
    They were selling your
    They were selling your

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fan starts fun thread

Laker fan doesn't get it

Acts like a got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Killa is all sorts of skull ed. I don't know if he is trolling or serious about maturity. THERE IS NO ING MATURITY ON THIS BOARD. That is the ONLY thing that makes this place appealing. Killa, by the way, you are not as smart as you think you are.

The Laker fans are like their franchise- old hat that is irrelevant. And skull ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. Killa is all sorts of skull ed. I don't know if he is trolling or serious about maturity. THERE IS NO ING MATURITY ON THIS BOARD. That is the ONLY thing that makes this place appealing. Killa, by the way, you are not as smart as you think you are.

The Laker fans are like their franchise- old hat that is irrelevant. And skull ed.
    I am not that smart I thought that way in high school and for a small while at ucla but realized I was a big fish in a small pond in HS and there were plenty smarter than me especially on the engineering/medical side of campus there are plenty of people smarter than me some are even posters here ...
    but this isnt about smarts it's about compassion and decency.
    I don't ask you to be mature ...you are a young'n looking to bang out ...enjoy.
    But Amb can be reasonable and mature Deeps and El No too ...
    This was directed at amb but could mean anyone who wants to talk hoops and end the mudslinging ...you don't see me asking luva or Kool this ... They won't stop because they are built for war ..
    you seem to be as well ...so enjoy the battle, son.

I may be getting old but I am one of the realest posters here. I have shared real-life while many posters hide behind fake personas, extravagant life-styles ...and pretending to be black. bunch of internet tough machismo bull when 90% of this board could knocked out by a two-piece by just an ordinary cat with no formal boxing skills.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-07-2016 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have shared real-life while many posters hide behind fake personas, extravagant life-styles ...and pretending to be black. bunch of internet tough machismo bull when 90% of this board could knocked out by a two-piece by just an ordinary cat with no formal boxing skills.
    Kk81 straight up calling out Koolaid_Man

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your
    They were selling your
    They were selling your

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Only old assholes repeat themselves ad nauseum (no doubt while licking your toothless gums and lips). You make the effort to post but not the effort to bring anything, probably like your new center tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KillaKobe is good peoples. He gets my vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's ok. Even blocked I can make him melt down. lol...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not that smart I thought that way in high school and for a small while at ucla but realized I was a big fish in a small pond in HS and there were plenty smarter than me especially on the engineering/medical side of campus there are plenty of people smarter than me some are even posters here ...
    but this isnt about smarts it's about compassion and decency.
    I don't ask you to be mature ...you are a young'n looking to bang out ...enjoy.
    But Amb can be reasonable and mature Deeps and El No too ...
    This was directed at amb but could mean anyone who wants to talk hoops and end the mudslinging ...you don't see me asking luva or Kool this ... They won't stop because they are built for war ..
    you seem to be as well ...so enjoy the battle, son.

I may be getting old but I am one of the realest posters here. I have shared real-life while many posters hide behind fake personas, extravagant life-styles ...and pretending to be black. bunch of internet tough machismo bull when 90% of this board could knocked out by a two-piece by just an ordinary cat with no formal boxing skills.
    You like to sneak in a cheap shot with the LF chorus when you think you can get by without taking one upside your head. No sir. I won't have it. Your moral high ground is polluted.

Thread Information