Post Count
    Deutsche Bank May Seize Trump’s Assets

If He Loses and Fails to Repay Debt

https://truthout.org/articles/deutsc...to-repay-debt/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borders ended up closed for Covid. Had to return.
    Oh, how much did not checking ahead cost you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mary Trump Pumps the Brakes on the Trump 2024 Train:

‘Absurd’

He Thinks He Can ‘Run a Campaign From Prison’

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...n-from-prison/

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Doing super awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Infinitelimit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult doing cult things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cult doing cult things
    Bannonist-Leninism

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tears
    tears
    tears
    tears

of a clown....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those reporters at that show trump presser should have said out loud:

“mr president- the stock market looks pretty good today doesnt it?”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the world watches US election,

the appeal of America is diminished

The 2020 election symbolically aligns with

a paradigm shift in the world order, a disassembling of western and more particularly American dominance.

What is at stake here is

the idea of the US as the world’s leading nation,

an idea that forcefully shaped “the American Century” and

is now fast dissolving.

By almost all quan ative measures the US’s global standing has plummeted since the election of Trump and this downward spiral is more often than not associated with his leadership.

the number of countries with a favorable view of the US is “as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.”

link the decline in confidence in American leadership to Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic, both nationally and internationally.

the US’s maligned and depleted image and influence in the world today.

the images of domestic turmoil that travel swiftly in real time:

scenes of overworked
    healthcare workers,

of mass demonstrations over the police killings of African-Americans,

of armed vigilantes challenging pandemic orders,

The first presidential debate provoked shock and dismay in international news media.

a widespread and increasing sense of European disillusionment with the US, centred on Trump but also pointing to an acceleration of American decline.

“European at udes to Americans are shifting from envy to compassion.”

a deep but barely coherent disinvestment in the fantasy of “America” as a liberal and redemptive power,

one that acts on behalf of a global common good.

a fantasy that dramatises and idealises American narratives – the stock example being “the American Dream”

The fantasy is now fast unravelling as the American Century comes to an end.

the US is losing its power to communicate, and is no longer seen as a cultural or political beacon.

The common measurement of this is the claim that

American soft power, understood as the power to attract rather than coerce, has
    been greatly reduced,

not least because Trump and his administration eschew it as irrelevant to the promotion of “America First”.

Cultural power takes many forms and the US continues to provide cultural and political influence across the world,

A recent example is the global impact of the protests for racial justice and the international spread of the Black Lives Matter movement.

the US has fomented a cultural backlash both against liberal democracy at home and the liberal world order abroad.

https://theconversation.com/as-the-world-watches-us-election-the-appeal-of-america-is-diminished-148495

ECSTATIC Pootin and Xi: "Heckuva job, Donnie"

but also the entire Repug political class and it 60M+ voters,

AND

the inhumane, destructive Capitalism and corrupt, predatory Capitalists who finance Repugs and right wing lunacy

all of you deplorables to

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-06-2020 at 07:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the federal bench is construed as being somewhat analogous to retail management status, wherein the collective bargaining right is contractually waived.

A federal labor authority Tuesday ruled to strip the collective bargaining powers of a national union representing more than 450 U.S. immigration judges that has been a vocal critic of the Trump administration’s policies.

The Federal Labor Relations Authority sided with the U.S. Justice Department in saying that immigration judges hold a position akin to management and therefore do not have a right to collective bargaining.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...n-judges-union

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borders ended up closed for Covid. Had to return.

you are really bad at lying.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    you are really bad at lying.
    you are really good at annoying.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are really good at annoying.
    why did you lie?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the world watches US election,

the appeal of America is diminished

The 2020 election symbolically aligns with

a paradigm shift in the world order, a disassembling of western and more particularly American dominance.

What is at stake here is

the idea of the US as the world’s leading nation,

an idea that forcefully shaped “the American Century” and

is now fast dissolving.

By almost all quan ative measures the US’s global standing has plummeted since the election of Trump and this downward spiral is more often than not associated with his leadership.

the number of countries with a favorable view of the US is “as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.”

link the decline in confidence in American leadership to Trump’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic, both nationally and internationally.

the US’s maligned and depleted image and influence in the world today.

the images of domestic turmoil that travel swiftly in real time:

scenes of overworked
    healthcare workers,

of mass demonstrations over the police killings of African-Americans,

of armed vigilantes challenging pandemic orders,

The first presidential debate provoked shock and dismay in international news media.

a widespread and increasing sense of European disillusionment with the US, centred on Trump but also pointing to an acceleration of American decline.

“European at udes to Americans are shifting from envy to compassion.”

a deep but barely coherent disinvestment in the fantasy of “America” as a liberal and redemptive power,

one that acts on behalf of a global common good.

a fantasy that dramatises and idealises American narratives – the stock example being “the American Dream”

The fantasy is now fast unravelling as the American Century comes to an end.

the US is losing its power to communicate, and is no longer seen as a cultural or political beacon.

The common measurement of this is the claim that

American soft power, understood as the power to attract rather than coerce, has
    been greatly reduced,

not least because Trump and his administration eschew it as irrelevant to the promotion of “America First”.

Cultural power takes many forms and the US continues to provide cultural and political influence across the world,

A recent example is the global impact of the protests for racial justice and the international spread of the Black Lives Matter movement.

the US has fomented a cultural backlash both against liberal democracy at home and the liberal world order abroad.

https://theconversation.com/as-the-world-watches-us-election-the-appeal-of-america-is-diminished-148495

ECSTATIC Pootin and Xi: "Heckuva job, Donnie"

but also the entire Repug political class and it 60M+ voters,

AND

the inhumane, destructive Capitalism and corrupt, predatory Capitalists who finance Repugs and right wing lunacy

all of you deplorables to

Well we have elected 2 of 3 dumbasses to be president the last 20 years. The first time it was Bush who was awful and I'm sure the world could dismiss it as a fluke. Now with electing Trump it's clear it was no fluke that we are dumb nation to the rest of the world. We are always one republican president way from doing awful things.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So awesome he's the first one term President in almost 3 decades!! Winning!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug pols are essentially telling Trash to "put up" evidence of fraud (implied "or shut up")

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inside the ballot-counting process in Pennsylvania

On-Air reporting from CNN's Brian Todd / Written by CNN's Maureen Chowdhury

Election office workers process ballots at the Allegheny County elections returns warehouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on November 6. Gene J. Puskar/AP

There are still approximately 35,000 outstanding mail-in ballots in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania,

but results could start coming in today, CNN's Brian Todd reports from an elections warehouse in Pittsburgh.

"Some of those were postmarked before Election Day, some were postmarked on Election Day. They're arriving and they didn't start counting until after Election Day," Todd reports.

Inside the election warehouse in Pittsburgh, Todd described the vote counting process.

"These are the people doing the most critical work. They're called the return board," he explained.

"They're counting ballots right now. Right now, the ballots that we're told they're counting are from military members overseas ... who have registered to vote in this county. Earlier, they went through damaged ballots," Todd said.

He added that the return board members had counted about 3,000 damaged ballots of the 35,000 outstanding ballots. "We're told they have about 3,500 military and overseas ballots that they're going through," Todd also noted.

There are an additional 29,000 other ballots that need to be counted as well, which are being segregated because they had the "wrong information put on them when they were mailed out. That was corrected," Todd said.

"They were re-mailed out and then people mailed them back, but because of that issue, by court order, they've got to be counted starting at 5 p.m. ET today," Todd explained.

Todd explained that there is an observer watching the voting process from behind.

"Very transparent process," Todd said,

noting that there are cameras mounted in the room and monitors showing the voting process.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-20/index.html

Trash says it's totally fraudulent counting process and therefore he is the winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bidens lead up to 4200 in GA

Thread Information