4 6.06%
  • no

62 93.94%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of respect he should stay in NY.

No need to make this situation about him.

Sometimes I wonder what people eat in San Antonio to think its more respectful to go to the game and have the media talk about Kawhi.

Its not his day. Stay In NY.
    Damned if you, do damned if you don’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damned if you, do damned if you don’t.
    Or maybe he should have joined his team to start the playoffs like any real teammate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of respect he should show up yes but he won't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe he should have joined his team to start the playoffs like any real teammate
    What he should have done is declare himself out for the year in February and sit behind the bench with his guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah.

The media will trash him regardless if he appears or not. So why would he ?
    why ? wtf is this question

you think time is to consider what the media would do or not ? wtf is wrong with you ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was the option for ' No". Dude doesn't give a about any one on his team right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real test is does he call, autistic people really struggle with this situation. He'll probably just observe a moment of silence during fortnite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was the option for ' No". Dude doesn't give a about any one on his team right now.
    Not his team. LMA’s team now. Pop has basically said as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not his team. LMA’s team now. Pop has basically said as much.
    I gained a lot of respect for Aldridge this past year. He wasn't happy but made amends with Pop and has delivered. He played his ass off and was compe ive in the last game. IF its his team now, he earned it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me and my son will be there. With all my heart with Pop and his family.
    Maybe just before tipoff, yall can start an Erin Erin Erin chant and keep it going for a few minutes......that would be pretty cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Out of respect he should stay in NY.

No need to make this situation about him.

Sometimes I wonder what people eat in San Antonio to think its more respectful to go to the game and have the media talk about Kawhi.

Its not his day. Stay In NY.
    high iq post.

it would probably end up being a huge distraction anyway.

frankly i've gone from thinking kawhi is a to kinda legit thinking he's just really autistic and weird. like he definitely has something different going on in his head and having worked with people in the mental health industry, you just can't hold them to the same standard as normies. it's never really personal, they just exist so much inside their own heads and don't understand human interactions or what people might think of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with apa.

Kawhi won't make an appearance tonight. He's too focused on himself. I'm sure he made a call to pop and expressed his condolences but thats it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why ? wtf is this question

you think time is to consider what the media would do or not ? wtf is wrong with you ?
    lol

Erin's death is terrible but it's not a reason for Leonard to show up in a meaningless series where everyone knows SA has no chance. Leonard has made his decision a long time ago. There's no reason to change it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with apa.

Kawhi won't make an appearance tonight. He's too focused on himself. I'm sure he made a call to pop and expressed his condolences but thats it
    Too focused trying to wipe his ass without assistance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he? He has one foot out the door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not expect him to be there and wouldn’t think any less of him for not being there.

I hope he reached out though.

This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Erin's death is terrible but it's not a reason for Leonard to show up in a meaningless series where everyone knows SA has no chance. Leonard has made his decision a long time ago. There's no reason to change it.
    You still don't make any sense, the reasons for Leonard to show up are not related to basketball. It is quite obvious the whole team is devastated by the news, him being present is just showing solidarity.

I obviously think he reached out Pop but showing up would have been a nice gesture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "taking attention away" argument isn't valid IMO..

You'll see if he doesn't show up tonight.. he'll get killed all over the media, so it will be "taking attention away" regardless, tbh..sucks, but the media is going to eat in both scenarios..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still don't make any sense, the reasons for Leonard to show up are not related to basketball. It is quite obvious the whole team is devastated by the news, him being present is just showing solidarity.

I obviously think he reached out Pop but showing up would have been a nice gesture.
    You sound silly bro no offense. The media is going to eat him alive if he shows up or not. If it's not related to basketball, then why the should he show up in a ing basketball game to show a nice gesture? Leonard can reach out and do it privately, the Spurs way.

We're not a circus like the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound silly bro no offense. The media is going to eat him alive if he shows up or not. If it's not related to basketball, then why the should he show up in a ing basketball game to show a nice gesture? Leonard can reach out and do it privately, the Spurs way.

We're not a circus like the Lakers.
    who ing cares if media will eat him alive or not ? that's ing stupid and it would be surprising media would even dare questionning him about bb in a day like that. I'm pretty sure he did privately.. I'm just saying it would be a nice gesture not only for Pop but also for the rest of the team.. when you see TP, Manu interviews, Erin was more than the coach wife for everybody inside the organization.. you think he reached out privately everybody ?

and btw I agree we're not a circus like the Lakers, but you don't seem to understand what a circus is.. Kawhi showing up is the opposite of a circus..

anyway let us proceed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "taking attention away" argument isn't valid IMO..

You'll see if he doesn't show up tonight.. he'll get killed all over the media, so it will be "taking attention away" regardless, tbh..sucks, but the media is going to eat in both scenarios..
    Damn kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forget the attention. he should be there as a human being tbh...

can you imagine "sorry pop, i know this is tough for you, but i couldnt come see you because, you know, the media might..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who ing cares if media will eat him alive or not ? that's ing stupid and it would be surprising media would even dare questionning him about bb in a day like that. I'm pretty sure he did privately.. I'm just saying it would be a nice gesture not only for Pop but also for the rest of the team.. when you see TP, Manu interviews, Erin was more than the coach wife for everybody inside the organization.. you think he reached out privately everybody ?

and btw I agree we're not a circus like the Lakers, but you don't seem to understand what a circus is.. Kawhi showing up is the opposite of a circus..

anyway let us proceed
    Kawhi himself cares lol

Do you really doubt about the media creating a massive fuss about this ? C'mon man, haven't you followed the freaking US elections ? hahahaha

Nice gesture for the team? Man, we're talking about the guy that refused to play and didn't even bother to show up and support the team in the playoffs . Kawhi does not give a about this team. You can't compare him to Manu/TP.

Him showing up now would be the biggest fake gesture I've seen in the NBA. It would make me vomit.

Yeah, let us proceed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't show up. The guys on the team don't want him there unless he's going to play

Thread Information