My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-in-green-bay

"He already had a sense of en lement, then you give him $200 million," Finley repeats. "Then you give him a young head coach. I think in Aaron Rodgers' heart, that's what he always wanted. He wanted to take control."
    "Not so much with his play, because we know his play is second to none," Jennings says. "But how can he foster relationships and coexist with a head coach, a play-caller, that is going to put more on his plate to deliver for the betterment of the team? Not so much for the betterment of you, statistically, with all your numbers. You're going to get your accolades. But now, we're going to ask you to suppress your ego."
    The moment Rodgers inked his new contract, one that could earn him up to $180 million, Finley knew a storm was brewing. Because Finley, Rodgers' No. 1 tight end for four-and-a-half years, remembers the en lement his QB had even as a first-year starter "when he was broke as f--k."

"You gave a man $200 million," Finley says. "He's the GM. He's the organization. He's the quarterback. And he's the head coach. He has a sense of en lement already, and then you give him $200 million? You make him one of the highest-paid in history. It comes with the territory, man. I think Rodgers, man to man, needs to take a little more blame."
    One person, who used to be close to the quarterback but has since been cut out of his life, describes Rodgers as forever "conflict-averse." As passive-aggressive to the extreme. As someone who'd rather stuff problems deep, deep down inside of him and pretend there's no issue rather than communicate those issues and strengthen relationships like this one with his coach.

Over the years, Rodgers has preferred to surround himself with "yes-men," multiple sources say. That's why many thought Murphy would hire a yes-man to be the next head coach. To keep the peace.
    GOAT-tier qualities tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    JerMichael Finley is just pissed off that he didn't throw his way and when he did he mostly dropped the catches.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    reviving an alt after 1 year for this?

Believe.
    Post Count
    LeBron went straight from HS to start his great career from day one. Rodgers went the JC route, then Cal, then sat on a bench a few years.

These two are nothing a like.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LeBron went straight from HS to start his great career from day one. Rodgers went the JC route, then Cal, then sat on a bench a few years.

Still doesn't excuse got Parcells for drafting a 3-4 IDT Marcus Spears over him, tbh.

We could have had Ware and Rodgers, and had Romo as his backup... but instead, we got Ware and .....Marcus Spears, an injury-plagued starter Romo, and Rodgers on GB to kill us when we do make the playoffs.

F*** Parcells sideways

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Favre > Rodgers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't see Rodgers making a fool of himself politically

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

We both know Lebron has never read a book or playbook in his life.

Believe.
    Post Count
    We both know Lebron has never read a book or playbook in his life.
    You have a real bad habit of trying to talk about things you know nothing about.

7 books LeBron has read in playoffs since 2012

Thread Information