Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Well if you want to get technical and include posts from a handful of other accounts I use on occasion then it's actually 10, 432. it's actually more than that since I know I've had posts erased when entire threads had to be purged in the cleansing fires of moderation. And I probably forgot about an account here and there. So who ing knows what number of posts I'm really celebrating on this one. We'll just chalk this up as "close enough" and get to work.

So there's some thank yous in order. First off the perfunctory thanking of Kori Ellis, timvp, Slomo, and that dude whose name starts with an M who is like the Wizard behind the curtain with the servers and . Mugi? Have to tip the hat to all the folks who make this wonderful site possible. Also I like the word perfunctory, and I enjoyed having the opportunity to use it, so thanks again. I will take this opportunity to preemptively accept your thanks as well for the times where, let's face it, I was carrying this dog and pony show.

Thanks to all the quality posters that have made this place worthwhile for the last.... me, 8 years I've been doing this? Holy , I need to reexamine my priorities in life. Still, seriously, many thanks to all of you out there who have added some value to the forums during my time here. I've 'outlived' a lot of the people that I'm thinking of specifically, but the truth is there's a ton of great people here who consistently post stuff that makes me think, feel, laugh, etc.

And then there's the truly awful posters who at the very least give me the confidence to post thread knowing that even if this thread sucks balls it will benefit by comparison to anything you guys have added to this forum.

It's been a real roller coaster ride. I think I've shared just about every major up and down through my life in that time with this board. There are plenty of people in my life who I would consider friends that I can't say that about. Getting married, new job, the trials and tragedies of becoming a parent, and all the other stuff that was fit to print. I was going to post some baby pictures to go along with this momentous post but it seems that the whole photo album function is gone. Is that coming back any time soon? In the mean time just know that my baby is so cute that she makes that Honey Boo Boo look like a toilet full of hangover runs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Air Force Falcons
    tl;dr

JK, thanks for the laughs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I ed your mom!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    welcome to the hall of internet tough guys then

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How is that baby?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For 10,000 quality posts, I thank you

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I've really only liked about 9,989 of them. But, ya know, congrats, I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How is that baby?
    it's OK but quit using your teeth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For 10,000 quality posts, I thank you
    no problem. I've enjoyed posting you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tl;dr

This is exactly what I was going to post before scrolling down to see this... dammit.

JK, thanks for the laughs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    As a fellow poster that subscribes to the "trying too hard" school of comedy thought, ...props.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Let's see if this works.

Everyone seeing that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's see if this works.

Everyone seeing that?
    Yes. But I also see all of your My Do ents folder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    congrats. thanks for the laughs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Well if you want to get technical and include posts from a handful of other accounts I use on occasion then it's actually 10, 432. it's actually more than that since I know I've had posts erased when entire threads had to be purged in the cleansing fires of moderation. And I probably forgot about an account here and there. So who ing knows what number of posts I'm really celebrating on this one. We'll just chalk this up as "close enough" and get to work.

So there's some thank yous in order. First off the perfunctory thanking of Kori Ellis, timvp, Slomo, and that dude whose name starts with an M who is like the Wizard behind the curtain with the servers and . Mugi? Have to tip the hat to all the folks who make this wonderful site possible. Also I like the word perfunctory, and I enjoyed having the opportunity to use it, so thanks again. I will take this opportunity to preemptively accept your thanks as well for the times where, let's face it, I was carrying this dog and pony show.

Thanks to all the quality posters that have made this place worthwhile for the last.... me, 8 years I've been doing this? Holy , I need to reexamine my priorities in life. Still, seriously, many thanks to all of you out there who have added some value to the forums during my time here. I've 'outlived' a lot of the people that I'm thinking of specifically, but the truth is there's a ton of great people here who consistently post stuff that makes me think, feel, laugh, etc.

And then there's the truly awful posters who at the very least give me the confidence to post thread knowing that even if this thread sucks balls it will benefit by comparison to anything you guys have added to this forum.

It's been a real roller coaster ride. I think I've shared just about every major up and down through my life in that time with this board. There are plenty of people in my life who I would consider friends that I can't say that about. Getting married, new job, the trials and tragedies of becoming a parent, and all the other stuff that was fit to print. I was going to post some baby pictures to go along with this momentous post but it seems that the whole photo album function is gone. Is that coming back any time soon? In the mean time just know that my baby is so cute that she makes that Honey Boo Boo look like a toilet full of hangover runs.
    Nice work!

A quality poster who always brings the goods. The forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What an adorable baby!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Does she have a Spurs jersey yet?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Let's see if this works.

Everyone seeing that?
    Cute kid, but yeah, you could have done us a favor by cropping off the boy scout shorts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Probably. But what you call a favor would be a disservice to the thousands of John Stockton fans out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Probably. But what you call a favor would be a disservice to the thousands of John Stockton fans out there.
    Right, I forget this is jazztalk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Were we supposed to do a 10,000 post thread?

Thread Information