Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The is going on in Carolina? They can't possibly think drafting three receivers this year is a good plan.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The is going on in Carolina? They can't possibly think drafting three receivers this year is a good plan.
    We are 31st in cap space, and we have like 6 mill to fill all our needs. I really think getting rid of Smith drove players away due to loyalty issues. Unless we make a splash in the draft, we're looking pretty ed. Cutting Godfrey will clear up space but we can't release him until I think June 1st.

If we don't get our act together, I bet Cam would bolt next year.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    cams monkeyball roots is gonna grow

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    We are 31st in cap space, and we have like 6 mill to fill all our needs. I really think getting rid of Smith drove players away due to loyalty issues. Unless we make a splash in the draft, we're looking pretty ed. Cutting Godfrey will clear up space but we can't release him until I think June 1st.

First, Newton had a team option next year for about $14 Million. He's not going anywhere.

Second, they could still get about three good players on back-loaded deals. Do they still have Stewart and Williams under contract? They could June-First cut one of them to make room for draft picks. Hardy's deal should create massive relief as well.

I honestly don't get how the Panthers are capped out with most of their best players on rookie deals.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    First, Newton had a team option next year for about $14 Million. He's not going anywhere.

Second, they could still get about three good players on back-loaded deals. Do they still have Stewart and Williams under contract? They could June-First cut one of them to make room for draft picks. Hardy's deal should create massive relief as well.

I honestly don't get how the Panthers are capped out with most of their best players on rookie deals.
    Stewart is under a 6 yr/36.7 million dollar deal, DeAngelo a 5 yr/45 million dollar deal.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Stewart is under a 6 yr/36.7 million dollar deal, DeAngelo a 5 yr/45 million dollar deal.
    Looking at the contract details, I have to say that I've never seen two worse deals this side of Oakland. They get no relief from Williams ever because the deal is stupidly front-loaded. They need to keep Williams on the roster for at least two more seasons before releasing him becomes feasible.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    is harper replacing mike mitc ?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You should hope he does, then you can get a non-gimmick quarterback, tbh....

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I like LaFell, always thought he had untapped potential due to his QB. I hope Edelman is coming back cheap, there's no point wasting money on him and Amendola both.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I like LaFell, always thought he had untapped potential due to his QB
    i always had similar feelings towards louis murphy

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sanders is a slightly above average player, nothing special, I don't have a problem with the move..Broncos won't have any trouble replacing Decker's production IMO..

DRC meeting with the Giants tomorrow, it would be a big move, the best Free Agent remaining, tbh..
    Apparently, KC had a verbal agreement with Sanders, who reneged and shopped the offer to Denver. How that reflects on the characters of Sanders and his agent aside, what the were the chiefs thinking? Why would they risk giving up the 97th overall pick for Sanders?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lincoln whats the story about some dude named Rob Jackson? he's visiting with oaktown. anything noteworthy? or just special teams scrub

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i always had similar feelings towards louis murphy
    OMG such a dominant troll move imho, shaq on dudleyesque tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    OMG such a dominant troll move imho, shaq on dudleyesque tbh..
    seriously though. he did show flashes but spent his career with jamarcus russell, bruce gradkowski, and cam newton

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Lincoln whats the story about some dude named Rob Jackson? he's visiting with oaktown. anything noteworthy? or just special teams scrub
    Tbh he started last year when orakpo went down in week 2. He makes plays and despite his low sack number, he can get pressure. Haslett didn't really rush him until later in the season and he made some game changing sacks towards the end of our season (sacking romo in week 17). Good cover LB. Had a couple picks in 2012 including sealing the win and clinching our playoff berth by picking off romo at the end of that week 17 game

A lot of skins fans wanted us to release orakpo Bc rob Jackson is decent.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Tbh he started last year when orakpo went down in week 2. He makes plays and despite his low sack number, he can get pressure. Haslett didn't really rush him until later in the season and he made some game changing sacks towards the end of our season (sacking romo in week 17). Good cover LB. Had a couple picks in 2012 including sealing the win and clinching our playoff berth by picking off romo at the end of that week 17 game

A lot of skins fans wanted us to release orakpo Bc rob Jackson is decent.
    so basically if this goes through we're dethroning denver

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    tbh i have a feeling that OL Donald Penn is gonna sign with us. Just reading different analysts and twitter makes it seem likely, Would be a great pickup for this team and massively improve the offensive line. We are also looking at Britt tomorrow which would be a nice pickup on a cheap contract as long as he doesn't become a locker room problem. is dumb but talented

Still massive holes at safety, need a legit #2 WR (roberts is a great 3), depth at ILB but we can address most of that in the draft. It is supposed to be a deep draft class at receiver and safety.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    so basically if this goes through we're dethroning denver
    Y'all s need to trade us a pick for Schaub already

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna
    Per Redskins source...Team is in talks with Brandon Meriweather #NFLFreeAgency

crofl, that got but i guess its better than the remaining out there at safety.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    tbh i have a feeling that OL Donald Penn is gonna sign with us. Just reading different analysts and twitter makes it seem likely, Would be a great pickup for this team and massively improve the offensive line. We are also looking at Britt tomorrow which would be a nice pickup on a cheap contract as long as he doesn't become a locker room problem. is dumb but talented

Still massive holes at safety, need a legit #2 WR (roberts is a great 3), depth at ILB but we can address most of that in the draft. It is supposed to be a deep draft class at receiver and safety.
    he visited the raiders, i'm imagining we offered him the LT role, which should be more desirable considering the money that comes with it. He'd be a monster right tackle though. Apparently he's a beast in the run game, has been poor in pass protection for the past 2 years

given our situation, i'm surprised they didnt get him signed

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    he visited the raiders, i'm imagining we offered him the LT role, which should be more desirable considering the money that comes with it. He'd be a monster right tackle though. Apparently he's a beast in the run game, has been poor in pass protection for the past 2 years

given our situation, i'm surprised they didnt get him signed
    Tbh anyone is an upgrade over polumbus(his good PFF rating is extremely flawed). We got that beast Trent at left tackle so he would play rt for us which may help his apparent decline in pass prot

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Source: Texans And Raiders In Serious Trade Talks For Matt Schaub

HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans and Oakland Raiders have been in serious talks about a trade involving Matt Schaub heading to Oakland, a source has told SportsRadio 610.

SportsRadio 610 learned that the Texans are trying to make the deal and eventually want a quarterback that can step in an play right away in 2014, whether that is in the draft or in a trade.

The Texans are looking to ship out Matt Schaub and his $10.5 million in salary cap cost to the Raiders, who have $59.9 million in cap space, and free up more cap room for their own ability to grab someone else in free agency or via trade.

There is no word on who or what the Texans would be receiving back from Oakland or if any other players would leave the Texans.
    http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/03/...r-matt-schaub/
    I have a boner that would destroy the universe.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Schaub would be in Oakland tbh

Thread Information