Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great college coach. He's yet to prove himself. If they get by the warriorsu then we'll see
    Yet to prove himself? He just went in raw on a 67 win team. Sure it was a bull team but still. 67 wins and a HOF coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet to prove himself? He just went in raw on a 67 win team. Sure it was a bull team but still. 67 wins and a HOF coach
    Slurp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gst will sweep OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where we disagree. Not much you could do with adjustments in game. You can't plan for players failing to drop open shots in an out of the lane. Defense sure you can manage and adjust to a point. The Bench just didn't show up and hit their open shots and they had plenty.
    Definitely disagree. Diae that fat mother er was drinking capucchinos in his locker and Pop thought that was amusing. That fat couldn't even run a full court. And overplaying the mummies of Duncan and Manu at the expense of developing other player??? Keeping Bonner over butler???

that pop was possibly #1 culprit of this . Him and that circus clown show of a coaching staff. They need a midget and they would have a great act

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    67 wins were a lot of wins, but truly this team did not play the best basketball of any Spurs team. Not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    67 wins were a lot of wins, but truly this team did not play the best basketball of any Spurs team. Not even close.
    It's a watered done NBA and Tim was healthy for a decent part of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can notice that certain lineups suck and stop doing that.
    No. That would be ad libbing, not following the script.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely disagree. Diae that fat mother er was drinking capucchinos in his locker and Pop thought that was amusing. That fat couldn't even run a full court. And overplaying the mummies of Duncan and Manu at the expense of developing other player??? Keeping Bonner over butler???

that pop was possibly #1 culprit of this . Him and that circus clown show of a coaching staff. They need a midget and they would have a great act
    Kyle Anderson, Boban, Simmons. Only players to develop. Each got a good chunk of time with some exception to Boban. Boban is a fun player to watch but he is foul prone heavy among a few other things. Diaw yeah he looks plus sized not arguing with that not even arguing to begin with. I just don't see much else they could do. Yeah Butler should have been kept but that just shows you the coaching staff saw what you saw with the bench and looked at the heap pile for something that could help. McVollum wasn't going to do anything on this roster. Martin just looked awful, and Miller old.

Sacrificed key rotation players for bringing in Aldridge. Worth it since if we had Spillter doubtful he stays healthy into the post season and we would be looking at a uglier result.

This off season is about bolstering the flaws currently in the roster. PG and Rebounding. Both of which can be had without sacrificing much.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the first year in quite some time I saw the Spurs active at the deadline, they fired and missed with Miller and Martin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol people here laughed about okc 4th quarter execution while we are are the most pathetic 4th quarter and close games team all over the years now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me the last time Boris Diaw did not get off the bench for this team when he was healthy and not being rested? He has been the best player off the bench along with Manu the last 4 years and he doesn't play?

The bench was dreadful past game 1. If they had been regular season level this series is over in 5 in favor of the Spurs.

What will really make me mad is if GSW is now so injured with SC, A Bogut, and Dray Green that they would actually be ripe for a beating. That would be very bad.

Can't stand either team left in the WC. The team that will be gifted a conference le (Cleveland) is also unlikeable. Wish they could all lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wouldn't have beaten GSW. Sorry bro.
    If they play like they did in game 1 vs Thunderrefs they can beat anybody but if they play like the rest of the series agreed they cant win even against the Pelicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated OKC since their inception. but this series has changed my outlook. they have a good team full of great guys IMO. I usually stop watching NBA after my Spurs are done but this time I will make an exception. I will watch the first couple of game vs the Worriers. This team has won me over.

Billy Donovan - this is one cold blooded mother er. he went balls deep on Pop. not many coaches can do that. this mother er is bad ass. and ice cold too, one scary mother er, he looks like Gary Kasparov ed Hitler and had an offspring
    Steven Adams - he's the OKC MVP so far. I called it since his drafting. He was going to be the next big thing in basketball. and he's living up to my hype. he basically took the entire Spurs bigman lineup to the shredder. love this man. I wish I could be him, I wish I could be in him
    Durant - he's a top 3 player in the league after Eliancito and Lebron. Yes, Kawhi s he's miles ahead of Kawhi. Hes the real deal and he could be having his Dirk Nowitzki playoffs this year.
    Chimp - I hate this guy. still do. hate his guts. but he's been playing incredible and involving his teamates. if anyone can get close to matching Eliancito, it's this ing piece of
    Roberson - holy this guy is a baller. he is the next Danny Greeen and then some. Went Matt Barnes on our MVP and basically completely obliterated him. holy this guy is the real deal
    Kanter - this face was horrible but he is having a ing career year. if he doesn't choke vs the Worriers I will truly be impressed. IMO he will choke and will probably cost the series for the OKC but damn
    Ibaka - this sonofa african mother er once again went HAM on our ing team. this guy. I see this guy dissapearing the rest of the way. got damn he ed us good

if these idiots can split the first 2 games in Oracle, they have a chance in and I will be rooting for them the rest of the way

overall, I'm glad we lost fellas. cause we had no prayer vs. worries. the better team won

GO SAN ANTONIO THUNDER GO
    Stockholm syndrome imo

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater = Skip Bayless; confirmed

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me the last time Boris Diaw did not get off the bench for this team when he was healthy and not being rested? He has been the best player off the bench along with Manu the last 4 years and he doesn't play?

The bench was dreadful past game 1. If they had been regular season level this series is over in 5 in favor of the Spurs.

What will really make me mad is if GSW is now so injured with SC, A Bogut, and Dray Green that they would actually be ripe for a beating. That would be very bad.

Can't stand either team left in the WC. The team that will be gifted a conference le (Cleveland) is also unlikeable. Wish they could all lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My nigg hater with the Steve Adams good tbh... Dominant poster

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on board. Worrier tears are delicious

No one will remember our choke if Curry blows this tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is on an absolute roll this post-season, calling left and right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate OKC. Annoying team. You have chimpbrook always yelling like a dumb ape. Durant's ugly skinny ass. Steven Adams ugly Neanderthal flopper. Kanter is also an ugly stinky Arab . Their bench scrubs are annoying as well . Just can't get behind a team with that many es

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater was a top 10 poster even when his predictions were as accurate as Bolivian diarrhea. But lately he's been on a roll. If he's right about Trump, ST owners should just give him this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The devil you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win by our boys in blue. Came in and did what they had to do. No surprises here.

3 more wins....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater was a top 10 poster even when his predictions were as accurate as Bolivian diarrhea. But lately he's been on a roll. If he's right about Trump, ST owners should just give him this site.
    Thanks ma . I will try to keep posting here but my time to retire might be sooner than later...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on board. Worrier tears are delicious

Of course not. It would validate what they did vs the Spurs.

We might be seeing the Thunder grow up right before our eyes.

I'm not so sure we should be celebrating that though.

Thread Information