Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come Chef Curry got one and didn't get suspended?

How come Josh Hart had one and didn't get suspended?

HINT: because PRP is legal. Kobe was a trend setterPERID

-200 points each
    Curry raped?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they really need PEDs? That's a really sad thought.
    If one person uses them, everyone needs them. It's a compe ion, any disadvantage has to be dealt with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raping isn’t a joking matter.

Reread what you wrote and the other possibility you were referring to was curry being suspended for doping. Who was suspended for PEDs? Wade? Lebron?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every star since like the 60s, before steroids got big guys were using like meth and coke and god knows what else, maybe some sort of for like animals

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Raping isn’t a joking matter.

Reread what you wrote and the other possibility you were referring to was curry being suspended for doping. Who was suspended for PEDs? Wade? Lebron?
    Lying about it is though. She was found with 3 different strands of DNA in her panties during her forensic examination. Who "gets raped" by 3 different guys in a 72-hour period of time, then brag about how well endowed Kobe is at a party? But keep going with the rape narrative. Your fellow farmhands will believe anything, like the MAGA cult.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kobe opened up the floodgates and Lebron took it t another level. DK was too good, had no need for it tbh

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think those "trips to Germany" were on the up and up, you're naive. Especially when known steroid user A-Rod went for the same "treatment" after Kobe recommended it to him.
    I think chael sonnen said that many pro athletes go to germany in their off season for state of the art steroid treatments that's hard to detect such blood doping, blood spinning, stem cell treatment,etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every star since like the 60s, before steroids got big guys were using like meth and coke and god knows what else, maybe some sort of for like animals
    Are you equating being coked up to performance and body enhancing drugs and the benefits being similar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lying about it is though. She was found with 3 different strands of DNA in her panties during her forensic examination. Who "gets raped" by 3 different guys in a 72-hour period of time, then brag about how well endowed Kobe is at a party? But keep going with the rape narrative. Your fellow farmhands will believe anything, like the MAGA cult.
    Even someone who willingly have sexual relationships with 3 guys in 72 hours wouldn’t go down with kobe. And you guys were trying to paint him into some sort of ladies man?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you equating being coked up to performance and body enhancing drugs and the benefits being similar?
    I saw some video of a Colombian dude riding his bike up a steep hill while he was chewing coca leaves and his stamina was insane, the focus and stamina these drugs brought were really beneficial. That pitcher in the 70's Dock Ellis once dropped acid and pitched a no hitter, he said he couldn't even see the batter half the time, he was imagining Jimi Hendrix was batting with his guitar, doesn't even remember most of what happened.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even someone who willingly have sexual relationships with 3 guys in 72 hours wouldn’t go down with kobe. And you guys were trying to paint him into some sort of ladies man?
    So lying about rape is OK now - as long as it's Kobe, right? You know how many innocent men are behind bars right now because some white girl lied? How about black men who were hung because a white girl - with chocolate curiosity - lied?

We're done here. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lying about rape is OK now - as long as it's Kobe, right? You know how many innocent men are behind bars right now because some white girl lied? How about black men who were hung because a white girl - with chocolate curiosity - lied?

We're done here. SMH
    Is kobe incarcerated? Not sure if she lied because she did get a huge settlement and kobe was so scared he had to rat out his daddy who won him three rings and made him what he is.

Kobe straight out told the detectives the girl left and he had to finish it off himself in the shower. Doesn’t sound like the girl wanted it like you try to portray.

Thread Information