Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lerner, the former IRS director of Exempted Organizations, joked in one email that the 16th president should have just let the South secede, rather than fighting the Civil War.

"He should [have] let the south go," Lerner wrote in response to a friend who disparaged Texas as a "pathetic" state. "We really do seem to have [two] different mind sets."

The report also highlighted emails written by Lerner calling conservatives "crazies" and "a--holes."

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/25...t-not-our-best

But yeah, the IRS did nothing wrong and was totally not biased.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    *Enlightened Progressive*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the South, with its bubbas, ignorant rurals, rednecks, Bible humpers is polluted with crazies and assholes, aka, the Repug base.

Lerner just doing you Trump suckers love about Trump: saying what she thinks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    take.
    boutons

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    the South, with its bubbas, ignorant rurals, rednecks, Bible humpers is polluted with crazies and assholes, aka, the Repug base.

Lerner just doing you Trump suckers love about Trump: saying what she thinks.
    Trump speaks the truth, Lerner just spews falsehoods and goes after political enemies with the tax code.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *Enlightened Progressive*
    Which one of the republican candidates are you backing TB?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Havent found one yet....little early at this point.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's entirely possible (if not probable) that I wont find one I particularly like....at which point I'll just have to look at the buffet and pick one from any party that flips my skirt.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As John Oliver put it, there will be children born on election day 2016 whose parents haven't met yet.

No rush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those meanies won't let me illegally target people.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She should be severely punished, like really really punished. What she did is very serious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How fresh, a public figure calling it like it is rather than stooping to political correctness. She's the female Donald tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How fresh, a public figure calling it like it is rather than stooping to political correctness. She's the female Donald tbh
    Trump speaks the truth, Lerner just spews falsehoods and goes after political enemies with the tax code.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lerner saved the American taxpayer millions of $$ by putting more scrutiny on groups that do not think taxes are legal and are the most prone to break the tax code through loopholes. The fact that the "don't tread on me" people were targeted has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with intelligent allocation of resources, towards the people who are most likely to break the law. It's ignored that she also included "ACORN" "progressive" and "Occupy" organizations in her extra scrutiny, despite the fact that these groups are more than willing to pay their fair share in taxes.

She was just doing her job, and it just so happens that tea party groups are most likely to break the law and cheat the government out of tax dollars. So in that sense, Lerner is a heroPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lerner, the former IRS director of Exempted Organizations, joked in one email that the 16th president should have just let the South secede, rather than fighting the Civil War.

"He should [have] let the south go," Lerner wrote in response to a friend who disparaged Texas as a "pathetic" state. "We really do seem to have [two] different mind sets."

The report also highlighted emails written by Lerner calling conservatives "crazies" and "a--holes."

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/25...t-not-our-best

But yeah, the IRS did nothing wrong and was totally not biased.
    Interesting concept. What WOULD have happened if there had been no civil war and they had let the US split into a liberal half and conservative half?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lerner saved the American taxpayer millions of $$ by putting more scrutiny on groups that do not think taxes are legal and are the most prone to break the tax code through loopholes. The fact that the "don't tread on me" people were targeted has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with intelligent allocation of resources, towards the people who are most likely to break the law. It's ignored that she also included "ACORN" "progressive" and "Occupy" organizations in her extra scrutiny, despite the fact that these groups are more than willing to pay their fair share in taxes.

She was just doing her job, and it just so happens that tea party groups are most likely to break the law and cheat the government out of tax dollars. So in that sense, Lerner is a heroPERIOD.
    You must read the same moonbat blogs Boutons does.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, they are just assholes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, no right-wing fraud groups were touched by IRS. The only one caught was a Dem group.

IRS persecuting right-wing fraud groups is exactly the same as whoever persecuting Christians: total LYING BULL

Lerner was ACORNed, and Obama didn't fight for her.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-11-2015 at 09:37 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

He never went bankrupt.
    Just his companies...

Give me a Fkn break.

And If CN represents the whole of conservatives, they are all assholes. The conservative answer to Boots on this board.

Thread Information