Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol running away
    Dude, lets talk, ok?

What's with you guy? Don't you ever get tired of leeching off everybody else? All you ever do is comment on what Avante/others are doing.......why?

Come on guy YOU do something , OK?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    As ya get weaker and weaker, ha~~~ A little who is finally realizing he is whipped. Now the is down to this weakass .

Ok, this boy is whipped.

NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Translation: Avante is a scared little and knows that Hustle isn't bluffing.

Talk all the you want and say "next" if it makes you feel better. Bottom line is your mom birthed a instead of a man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translation: Avante is a scared little and knows that Hustle isn't bluffing.

Talk all the you want and say "next" if it makes you feel better. Bottom line is your mom birthed a instead of a man.
    You're not the challenge I was looking for little guy, ok? I was looking for a bout and all I;'m getting in one stupid comment after another from you, this is why Ive been ignoring you, you're an idiot, ok?

Dude. ya don't know anything, and are boring as , ok?

Look at this stupid..."Hustle isn't bluffing"....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ A ing midget and..."Hustle isn't bluffing"...hahahaha~~~~~~~~ Now add..."I can box"...HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~

Look ya little got, ya get one more shot, ok? Anymore of this stupid and I'm canning ya, now do we have an understanding?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^^^

- "Shut the up. If either of you two had $2,000 I'd kill you both."

- "Ace Merrill" - "Stand By Me"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^

and therein was the pinnacle of Sutherland's career

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    ^^^

There he ish. My alter ego. Thread you old bas . You know Bird is he GOAT. Go Celts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    and therein was the pinnacle of Sutherland's career
    No, he's had some moments. "The Vanishing" was serviceable.

That one where he plays the wolf to Little Red Riding Hood played by Reese Witherspoon.

"The Lost Boys" --- in essence a continuation of his role from "Stand By Me."

His role in "Stand" is pure and without apology. It's glorious. Makes you proud that the production permitted it, egged it on and Sutherland commanded it.

Who thinks like this?:::"No problem." after "Phoenix" dares him to murder.

---

+ upon that conviction he had some years back:::he just went to jail. Reported to the can, took a cell, shut his mouth & soldiered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    There he ish. My alter ego. Thread you old bas . You know Bird is he GOAT. Go Celts
    He's whitePERIOD

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, he's had some moments. "The Vanishing" was serviceable.

That one where he plays the wolf to Little Red Riding Hood played by Reese Witherspoon.

"The Lost Boys" --- in essence a continuation of his role from "Stand By Me."

His role in "Stand" is pure and without apology. It's glorious. Makes you proud that the production permitted it, egged it on and Sutherland commanded it.

Who thinks like this?:::"No problem." after "Phoenix" dares him to murder.

---

+ upon that conviction he had some years back:::he just went to jail. Reported to the can, took a cell, shut his mouth & soldiered.
    Yeah...I was off. I thought about Lost Boys...great role for him and really the one that got him rolling. But that would have ruined my premise.
    She, Reese, was spectacular in Freeway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These new age lazy bas s don't know what being a kid is.. Sitting inside in the AC watching streaming TV and generally being en led gots..

Riding around on BMX bikes with cap guns, laser tag, super soakers.. Way better times IMO

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I have nothing else to say to Avante. Sack up and post the video. I have mine and I have posters that can confirm it's me. or get off the pot, old got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was riding my bike from Visalia to Exeter, my destination was Rocky Hill and that coast down the hill. I was 18 years old and in fantastic shape (football shape). I was shirtless and wore cutoffs, yep, bronze muscles rippling. So as I peddled along thinking about all those tarantulas I was seeing crossing the road (little black ones) a girl in a red Corvette pulls up and..."hi". I was used to this so I just grinned and.."hi".

Well I never made it up Rocky Hill, and there was noway my bike would fit anywhere in/on that Corvette so I ended up following her to her house. She was amazing, but a screamer. Thank God she lived on the end of a road, a little off from anyone. Afterwards we exchanged phone numbers and promised to do this again. Obviously the ride home was one huge smile.

We saw each other a half dozen times after that, she'd come and pick me up. She even came to a couple of my football games. Then one day I called and a guy answered, yep....her husband.

So everytime I drive by Rocky Hill, I think of Wanda and all that.....YES YESSSSSSSS OH GODDDDDD....YESSSSSS~~~~~

I still have a scar on my back.

This is one of the most pathetic lies Ive ever read.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have nothing else to say to Avante. Sack up and post the video. I have mine and I have posters that can confirm it's me. or get off the pot, old got.
    Anything I do here is going to be..."those aren't yours".."you Googled that"..."that isn't you", and we all know it. I simply know too much, and it bugs you little s.

Dude, I posted 12 pictures of all those books, all that music, all those trophies. And all I read was how none of that stuff belonged to me. All a big, good looking, powerhouse picture will do is..."yeah right, so ya took a picture of some guy"...and you know it.

I;m 6-2 275 pounds of solid rock. Been lifting since I was 15. That is a fact.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-23-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is one of the most pathetic lies Ive ever read.
    That's not a lie little guy and not even my best pick up story. The time I was at the Armona Club, that's my best story. And that story about the bike ride wasn't the first time I was approached while on my bike.

I don't lie guy, got it?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anything I do here is going to be..."those aren'y yours".."you Googled that"..."that isn't you", and we all know it. I simply know too much, and it bugs you little s.

Dude, I posted 12 pictures of all those books, all that music, all those trophies. And all I read was how none of that stuff belonged to me. All a big, good looking, powerhouse picture will do is..."yeah right, so ya took a picture of some guy"...and you know it.

I;m 6-2 275 pounds of solid rock. Been lifting since I was 15. That is a fact.
    You can prove it's you stupid. I've told you this time and time again. All you are doing is deflecting...because you are fat and I'm in twenty times the shape you are in. Hold up a piece of paper that says "Avante" then do the lift. If you do that I'll even record a newer video with the same type of proof. or stand got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    commuter/hybrid bike should work fine. If you have a local bike shop that sells used bikes, just tell them what you are looking for and they can make recommendations, or maybe even build you a bike out of old parts. That's how I got my 29er mountain bike, the dude was about to build one up as a single speed but added gears for me.
    Hey LM I took your advice and started looking up used bike shops. But there are only two in San Antonio and they were closed. One of them only opens on Saturday. The other said they were open but never answered. So Im geeking out for a bike and I start hitting the pawn shops hoping to find a gem. My wish list is a Jamis, Specialized or Trek. So far the treks have been beat to . The specialized was a beauty but still $330. I havent found a used Jamis but I did find a nice but older DiamondBack Insight 1.It had a back compartment holder thingy attached and the nice Shimano shifters. The ones that you shift with your thumbs. It was priced at $170. I was so tempted to buy it after doing some research and seeing that original MSRP was $550. Im going to go out and search more pawn shops and see if I find the one.
    Last edited by RGMCSE; 08-23-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    mrsmaalox and VBM can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or off.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can prove it's you stupid. I've told you this time and time again. All you are doing is deflecting...because you are fat and I'm in twenty times the shape you are in. Hold up a piece of paper that says "Avante" then do the lift. If you do that I'll even record a newer video with the same type of proof. or stand got.
    Dude, you wouldn't make a zit on my as and we both know it. And know there is no way way it won't be..."come on guy, that's not you"...and we both know it.

So I go to the gym, will need some spotters, will need somebody to take the pictures. Come back, post all that here because some prick who calls m...old got..needs me to? that bull , but I would have done it if ya hadn't called me all those names.

Once ya started calling me.. got...I had no intensions of doing anything, ya ed up asshole.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mrsmaalox and VBM can both verify that I lift and have for a long time. You have no proof...nothing. Bring the proof or off.
    I think you're a liar and I'll talk about what I want, ya got that?

Startes lifting for football at 15, and never stopped.

So why the lies little guy?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-23-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Yeah...I was off. I thought about Lost Boys...great role for him and really the one that got him rolling. But that would have ruined my premise.
    She, Reese, was spectacular in Freeway.
    It's his turn as "Ace Merrill" that will remain for all time.

It's not the "Brower" child's body that drives "Ace." It's class distinction. Where he is at and where the Lachance family is situated is the killing ground in "SBM." He respect(ed) "Denny." Talks of this boy's "good sense." It's a wonderful entry into this film. I read the short story, but, cannot remember this detail off hand. But, it's the fulcrum---make no mistake about it. It's why "Ace" takes the ball cap from "Gordie" --- and why he keeps it. It's a vestige of a reminder of what "Ace" did not have. "Ace" did not have parents who parented him. Nobody, NOBODY knows what went on behind the walls of the Lachance family. Only mother Lachance, father Lachance and their sons are privy to the painful disconnect between mother/wife & father/husband, fathers & sons. Everybody, EVERYBODY knows what went on behind the walls of the Merrill family. Their laundry has been hung out for years right alongside the heaps of junk and junked cars that litter the family homestead.

"Ace" did not have the love of a brother as the Lachance brothers love(ed) one another. A love that was robustly physical, their hearts full even though father has grudged the sons every step of the way. Their is a sizable chasm twixt the ages of the Lachance brothers. Was "Gordie" a mistake? Was Lachance finished after being blessed with a fine, beautiful boy only to be allowed another? Father can only see football. And "Ace" sees it as well. Not just a Q, but, a star Q. "Jesus, mother Mary and Joseph he could throw that ball." exclaims the store owner.

But, "Denny" survived his father's will. He is a complete child, a budding man. There is a girl, a beautiful girl, but, it isn't all of one, and none of everything else as father implores his eldest, not just football, or, girl, or, studies, or, the Lachance homestead. "Denny" takes "Gordie" with him. Encourages his blooded brother. Mother is careful, ever watchful. Terribly cowed, but, secretively triumphant. She sees the love of her boys in spite of the monster at the head of the clan/table. Only after "Denny" death is she free now to plot. And rest assured once the fog of boundless grief lifts she'll act on plot.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think you're a liar and I'll talk about what I want, ya got that?

Startes lifting for football at 15, and never stopped.

So why the lies little guy?
    translation

I'm afraid because I'm fat

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

I'm afraid because I'm fat
    This is why there will be no pictures. You're a little asshole. And I don't believe ya lift at all so why the lies?

And ya don't call people names when ya want things from them, that's tells us all how stupid you are.

And, if you did lift we'd already have seen your pictures right here.

Post your pictures right here, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ more excuse making

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College