San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dude it's a weekly show
    im way behind brah, havent really watched a full SNF game until tonight

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Man, NBC sucking Ezekial Elliot's some more in post game too.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Terrible play calls at the end. Haven’t been able to run all night and they go back to back.
    Exactly. You throw 4 times, you probably pass for a TD. Even if you don't, you have about 1:25 left on defense and all 3 timeouts, so you get it back with about a minute left instead of 16 seconds. Plenty of time to throw anywhere you want, work the sidelines or not, and not have to rely on an impossible hail mary situation which doesn't happen in the NFL except for a fluke play by Wilson or Rodgers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks, dude. Did you see they're having the next better two teams bowl next week on SNF: Rams vs. Bears.
    They need to flex out that game for Pats-Eagles. Rams and Bears aren't making the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Ya contradicted yourself a bit... Cook looks more like year 1-2 Elliott (or Gurley), likely because Cook is fresher because he missed virtually his entire rookie year and a good chunk of last year as well. He's got fresh NFL legs. We'll see what Cook looks like in 2-3 years.

, Kamara is only year 3 and with his usage, he's already beginning to look like a half-spent back.

Sony Michel isn't getting a second contract. The rookie deal will keep him thru the end of the Brady era, but

you're absolutely right. The Gurley and Elliott contracts are completely bringing down their respective teams.
    Zeke is a serviceable back. That's it. Cowboys believe their own hype. He was never gonna do too much against a solid Vikings run defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I sure hope so.

Cooper deserves every penny, though. Man is that guy good.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I sure hope so.

Cooper deserves every penny, though. Man is that guy good.
    Vikes secondary tends to make WRs look better than they are.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke is a serviceable back. That's it. Cowboys believe their own hype. He was never gonna do too much against a solid Vikings run defense.
    But it wasn't just the Vikings. It was the Saints earlier, too. He was actually better tonight against the Vikes than against the Saints in week 4. He was also completely shut down against the Colts and Rams toward the back end of last year.

He's an above average starting back but he's lost his pre-scandal elite veneer and speed and after he held out they should have traded him and moved on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vikes secondary tends to make WRs look better than they are.
    Are you kidding me? Cooper has been the best receiver in the NFL by statistics since he was traded to Dallas.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Are you kidding me? Cooper has been the best receiver in the NFL by statistics since he was traded to Dallas.
    No, he hasn't. And for this year he's been nothing special outside of his 'monster' game against GB in a loss. I would imagine he was over 100 yds against the Vikes tonight; but that happens against us all the time is what I'm saying.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Can’t believe cowboys kept trying to make zeke the hero ... dak and coop were humming

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No, he hasn't. And for this year he's been nothing special outside of his 'monster' game against GB in a loss. I would imagine he was over 100 yds against the Vikes tonight; but that happens against us all the time is what I'm saying.
    Dude, he's been consistently near or over 100 all year. Do you even know what you're talking about?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can’t believe cowboys kept trying to make zeke the hero ... dak and coop were humming
    Because that 8 year $120M contract thingy..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dude, he's been consistently near or over 100 all year. Do you even know what you're talking about?
    You need to recheck that game log, tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    It's been 9 years and still The Bot has shown he has no idea how to manage a game with less than two minutes left. The two run plays....then telling Austin to fair catch it with wide open space in front of him so that they can throw two short passes to their tight end...almost icing his own kicker bad

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh well, I guess the good news is that, after tonight, it's now less than 7 and a half years until we get to kick Zeke to the curb!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Because that 8 year $120M contract thingy..
    Serious?

That's worse than Cousins's contract, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's been 9 years and still The Bot has shown he has no idea how to manage a game with less than two minutes left. The two run plays....then telling Austin to fair catch it with wide open space in front of him so that they can throw two short passes to their tight end...almost icing his own kicker bad
    I was actually very impressed that he didn't burn timeouts the whole second half, and was hopeful he'd learned something over time.

But then came those 2 re ed ass run plays. I get it if Zeke had 100+ yards and the run game had been humming all game long, but it wasn't. Throw the ing ball. Not only did it ruin the offense, but it wasted the clock which made the final drive a hail mary instead of a solid realistic chance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Serious?

That's worse than Cousins's contract, tbh.
    Yep. Received a raise to 15M/year for the next two years (the final on his contract, counting the 5th year option) and then a 6 year/90M extension on top of that. So it's 8 years, 120M, and he's signed through the end of the 2026 season.

That's also around the same time that most of the offensive linemen's contracts (Smith, Frederick, Martin, Collins) expire.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ya contradicted yourself a bit... Cook looks more like year 1-2 Elliott (or Gurley), likely because Cook is fresher because he missed virtually his entire rookie year and a good chunk of last year as well. He's got fresh NFL legs. We'll see what Cook looks like in 2-3 years.

, Kamara is only year 3 and with his usage, he's already beginning to look like a half-spent back.

Sony Michel isn't getting a second contract. The rookie deal will keep him thru the end of the Brady era, but

you're absolutely right. The Gurley and Elliott contracts are completely bringing down their respective teams.
    I never said Cook deserves a max deal either.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    im way behind brah, havent really watched a full SNF game until tonight
    Oh I thought you meant millennial Messiah

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh I thought you meant millennial Messiah
    nah, MC and I are cool. You're thinking of Monosylab1k, chicken Patriots bandwagoner from Dallas, Texas.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    *Sips egg nog*

NFC East looking a lot like 2013, boys. Too bad the Eagle game isn't at the end this year. Poor job by NFL schedulers in that regard, especially since everyone knew Eagles/Cowboys were the teams to beat and the Giants/Redskins were going to suck ass.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    nah, MC and I are cool. You're thinking of Monosylab1k, chicken Patriots bandwagoner from Dallas, Texas.
    No, when he said overdramatic should kill himself I thought you

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No, when he said overdramatic should kill himself I thought you
    I wasn't even overdramatic about the Cowboys loss tonight. Spurtacular was way more dramatic and edgy than I was, even though his team won.

Thread Information