Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that Dems blocked efforts to finish the wall. Their interference is literally costing many, many lives!

https://apnews.com/129cbe9e6320cd16ce3e845f29de0cac

In addition to Arizona, other states experiencing recent es of infections include California, Texas and North Carolina — particularly within the Hispanic community. As a result, the task force is looking at whether those es may be tied to legal travel between the U.S. and Mexico, which is experiencing an ongoing severe coronavirus outbreak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal travel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jump to conclusions before the investigation, like you do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the MX outbreak was seeded by Dirty Americans travelling to MX
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-13-2020 at 11:04 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hatercalled it.

Mexico didn't heed his warning.

Mexico should have built that wall to keep hole Americans out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexico should have built that wall to keep hole Americans out.
    So, you hate your fellow countrymen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you didn't blame the increase on protests. That's some blasphemous .

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you hate your fellow countrymen
    The virus entered the US before Mexico. The virus was here first.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is everywhere. Podunk islands in the South Pacific weren't spared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup dirty american bas s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Could be” should be main take away from article.

Could be people who do not practice good hygiene; could be other than U. S. citizens; could be not so many lives; could be derps or derp-style?

Should not read too much in article.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Chyna...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero confirmed cases in Antarctica

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero confirmed cases in Antarctica
    Penguins holding their breath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a penguin is cleaner than an average american

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about det wall... your taxes at work, folks...

Trump said the new border wall was “impenetrable.” Smugglers are sawing through it.
    Smugglers have found that all you need to cut through the wall is a $100 saw.

President Donald Trump promised that a wall on the border would radically change undo ented immigration and customs enforcement. But it turns out newly built sections of the president’s wall aren’t as sturdy as he promised: Smugglers have been using a commercial saw to cut through it, according to the Washington Post.

Smuggling people and goods into the US is a profitable industry for criminal organizations, which is why they are motivated to innovate when it comes to breaching barriers. Of late, smugglers have reportedly been cutting through the wall — which is made of steel bollards that are partially filled with concrete — to make gaps large enough for people and goods to pass through.

To do so, smugglers are reportedly using a reciprocating saw that can be bought for as little as $100. The tool can cut through the wall’s steel and concrete in minutes when fitted with the appropriate blades, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents have said.

After cutting the steel bollards, smugglers have taken to returning them to their original positions in hope of reusing the passage without being detected by border officials.

Agents now reportedly patrol the wall in search of defects, which are mended. However, those repaired sections of wall are prime targets for smugglers, as it is easier to cut through the welded metal than it is to make new cuts. And the repair policy has also been targeted by smugglers who attempt to fool agents into believing a severed bollard has been fixed by applying putty to the site of the cut.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-saw-us-mexico

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wall is bull . Immigration reform is bull . So is the war on drugs crap. You put an end to these issues the money runs out. The government will pretend to care so the nathans and spurtaculars of the world are distracted with fear and anger while uncle sam and big business picks their pockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wall is bull . Immigration reform is bull . So is the war on drugs crap. You put an end to these issues the money runs out. The government will pretend to care so the nathans and spurtaculars of the world are distracted with fear and anger while uncle sam and big business picks their pockets.
    Quoted for truth.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

$100 saw.
    so:::: Mexico IS paying for it.

tee, hee.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, you're the one who has it all figured out, weed.
    You can't even do your sweeping stand-alone declarations on your main account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jump to conclusions before the investigation, like you do.
    Jussie says hi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump said the new border wall was “impenetrable.” Smugglers are sawing through it.

President Donald Trump promised that a wall on the border would radically change undo ented immigration and customs enforcement. But it turns out newly built sections of the president’s wall aren’t as sturdy as he promised: Smugglers have been using a commercial saw to cut through it, according to the Washington Post.

Smuggling people and goods into the US is a profitable industry for criminal organizations, which is why they are motivated to innovate when it comes to breaching barriers. Of late, smugglers have reportedly been cutting through the wall — which is made of steel bollards that are partially filled with concrete — to make gaps large enough for people and goods to pass through.

To do so, smugglers are reportedly using a reciprocating saw that can be bought for as little as $100. The tool can cut through the wall’s steel and concrete in minutes when fitted with the appropriate blades, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents have said.

After cutting the steel bollards, smugglers have taken to returning them to their original positions in hope of reusing the passage without being detected by border officials.

Agents now reportedly patrol the wall in search of defects, which are mended. However, those repaired sections of wall are prime targets for smugglers, as it is easier to cut through the welded metal than it is to make new cuts. And the repair policy has also been targeted by smugglers who attempt to fool agents into believing a severed bollard has been fixed by applying putty to the site of the cut.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-saw-us-mexico
    That should stop about 99% of the crossers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then you create tough criminal / civil penalties for the few who are so blatantly defying national security.
    But ElNono is just looking to sperm shield.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But pun aside, there's millions of dollars in the balance here, so one would expect this to only escalate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then you create tough criminal / civil penalties for the few who are so blatantly defying national security.
    But ElNono is just looking to sperm shield.
    It will cost more to give them a trial. Then if they're guilty you still have to shelter and feed them for however many years.

Well I should say, will cost more for us the tax payers.

Thread Information