Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade definite. Simmons? Feels like that would explain almost a creepy obsession with shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie has to be gone.

Roster is jam packed. Hole I see is a backup PG. any backup PGs on the market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What horrible news to wake up to. They already have compe ion in the wing department, more is not needed from the obvious worse candidate.

Maybe it's not guaranteed and is a campy body? Spurs are over the player count now.. someone has to go.

Trade bait?

This can't be the final move, it doesn't make any sense. Why would Bryn turn the nets down? Can't imagine spurs gave him a patty thrills loyalty contract

Something has to be up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie has to be gone.

Would be strange to get rid of him now, who is the compe ion for him at 2 ? white and after Vassel ( who could play 3 so as lonnie in some linueps).

I don't count Primo and Forbes but he would have minutes to show if he's worth a good contract next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy this is what i wake up to?

Just waiting for the doctoral thesis from Sugus explaining how amazing this is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie has to be gone.

Nah, this has nothing to do with Lonnie. This is more about both rookies spending the entire season in Austin.
    And they don't see Tre as a player who can be a rotation member.

Why would we need a backup PG?
    Just stagger DJ and Derrick. One of them should always be on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be strange to get rid of him now, who is the compe ion for him at 2 ? white and after Vassel ( who could play 3 so as lonnie in some linueps).

I don't count Primo and Forbes but he would have minutes to show if he's worth a good contract next year.
    Forbes is Lonnie’s direct compe ion. Forbes played 5% PG in his time here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy this is what i wake up to?

Just waiting for the doctoral thesis from Sugus explaining how amazing this is
    nobody is happy with forbes coming back.

Some posters needs to stop the narrative that every guy who supports the FO in some mooves supports them in everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHAT.THE.ACTUAL. ING. .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie would be ahead of him without a doubt tough i don't trust Pop blindly on this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie would be ahead of him without a doubt tough i don't trust Pop blindly on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, this has nothing to do with Lonnie. This is more about both rookies spending the entire season in Austin.
    And they don't see Tre as a player who can be a rotation member.

Why would we need a backup PG?
    Just stagger DJ and Derrick. One of them should always be on the floor.
    After DJ, Derrick, who? If you add Tre, fine. But if any one of those three gets injured, then no one else really can control the game as any of those three. We saw it all last year its how night and day when you have a psuedo PG run the show (Mills) vs when Murray and White ran it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpursTalk:

OK, we can kind of look past Zollins because we actually didn’t retain DeRozan and got value for him. Looks like we will finally get that youth movement.

OP:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After DJ, Derrick, who? If you add Tre, fine. But if any one of those three gets injured, then no one else really can control the game as any of those three. We saw it all last year its how night and day when you have a psuedo PG run the show (Mills) vs when Murray and White ran it.

Yeah, Tre is probably the third stringer who won't get any minutes unless someone is injured.
    Getting another PG means less minutes for Lonnie and Devin.

Bryn coming back is already a disaster, adding another guard would be even worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody is happy with forbes coming back.

Some posters needs to stop the narrative that every guy who supports the FO in some mooves supports them in everything.
    funny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not funny at all because it's true. Just want to talk/exchange with grown men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not funny at all because it's true. Just want to talk/exchange with grown men.
    youre not going to get that here. They think they’re “fighting a war” with a group of people when it’s no one but themselves keep focusing on basketball and talking with other adults

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The money hasn’t been tweeted out yet. That must mean the dollars are low and the agent wasn’t particularly happy with the deal. Usually they leak it pretty quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, draft night the Spurs select Josh Primo and I am like just stunned, WTF.

ST goes to work comes up with a lot of research and hints that the kid was going to be taken later so we had to take him. OK, I think, I crawl back in the window off the ledge.

Free agency starts up and the Spurs sign Dougie Mac and I am like, dang, I didn't really want that guy. Then they sign Zollins and it's back out the window I go.

After some talk I realize, hey they got room to still sign Collins. Then Demar is traded and I crawl back in the window.

Then later in the evening, we sign Jock and all of a sudden, it's going to be fun watching the young guys and seeing who develops and how. Likely won't be winning much but we get to see our draft picks play.

Wake up this morning and see we have brought back Bryn Forbes and it's

'DOWN GOES FRAZIER!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youre not going to get that here. They think they’re “fighting a war” with a group of people when it’s no one but themselves keep focusing on basketball and talking with other adults
    I know i'm wasting my time on this lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he’s coming off the bench and making the minimum, I’m fine with it. Loaded mag ready for another tour of duty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Spurs fans to protest at this point. Like go to games with banners that say fire the entire FO. Pop, RC, Brian Wrong. Kick them to the curb. This team needs a new front office more than it needs a franchise player

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, draft night the Spurs select Josh Primo and I am like just stunned, WTF.

ST goes to work comes up with a lot of research and hints that the kid was going to be taken later so we had to take him. OK, I think, I crawl back in the window off the ledge.

Free agency starts up and the Spurs sign Dougie Mac and I am like, dang, I didn't really want that guy. Then they sign Zollins and it's back out the window I go.

After some talk I realize, hey they got room to still sign Collins. Then Demar is traded and I crawl back in the window.

Then later in the evening, we sign Jock and all of a sudden, it's going to be fun watching the young guys and seeing who develops and how. Likely won't be winning much but we get to see our draft picks play.

Wake up this morning and see we have brought back Bryn Forbes and it's

'DOWN GOES FRAZIER!"
    Once they realized we are actually ok with the derozan trade, and is coping well, they have to do something to continue the meltdown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no effing way I was feeling hopeful after everything and then this happens.

Doesn't matter what else Wright did or did not do this summer, its an F now..

Thread Information