Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty has played as well as you could expect & more. Kept mistakes to a minimum, ran the team well & hit big shots

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "grow up"

" Stop calling me out on my ty takes. Grow up. "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am getting in here to say if we can only keep 2 out of Dewayne, microwave and the juice, I am keeping the Juice and Dewayne. Patty fair thee well on your future endeavors. I can only keep one it's the Juice, but Patty is history.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bumping this out of spite, because these playoffs have me in a pissy mood, the end of the start Patty talk is a rare bright spot. He was a good microwave for a minute but at best was a Barbosa but never a starter and even at his absolute best was never near prime Parker or prime Manu.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude played lights out after porker getting injured and played good defense in the houston series.

Had the warriettes in a tight rope until Kawhi went down. Everyone is a pussy made got.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao almost forgot about these ty takes by the Start Pity Mills krew, gambit1990 dabom DAF86

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Que the Ron Paul it's happening gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao almost forgot about these ty takes by the Start Pity Mills krew, gambit1990 dabom DAF86
    What ty takes? I have only commented on things that had already happened, tbh. Patty had a very good playoffs run. We all knew he wasn't going to be much of a factor against GS. Same as Parker, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ty takes? I have only commented on things that had already happened, tbh. Patty had a very good playoffs run. We all knew he wasn't going to be much of a factor against GS. Same as Parker, tbh.
    Parker owned Golden State when he was at his best, and he was close to it in the playoffs. You've been rimming Pity Mills all season, don't move goalposts like your countryman always does. DPG was right, you were wrong. The "pressure" got to the microwave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP getting murked in another thread, nothing to see..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker owned Golden State when he was at his best, and he was close to it in the playoffs. You've been rimming Pity Mills all season, don't move goalposts like your countryman always does. DPG was right, you were wrong. The "pressure" got to the microwave
    Parker at his best never played this GS team, tbh. He isn't at his best anymore, so this whole premise is pointless.

Also, I don't know what you mean by rimming but I have stated all season long that Patty on the SL wouldn't make much sense (mainly becuase of the tness that would be Parker on the second unit). What I said all season long, and this playoffs proved me right, is that the whole "Mills' shaky handles" was way overblwon. Folks like DPG21920 tried to milk that to disminish Patty but he proved that he can dribble the ball up and get the team to its sets just fine. The infamous "Patty would get pressured everytime GUARANTEED" proved to be one of the most re ed comments of the season, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If by getting the Spurs to their sets, you mean '4 down' every time. Then yes, Mills did a great job at that. Nice little game manager, but a starter he is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If by getting the Spurs to their sets, you mean '4 down' every time. Then yes, Mills did a great job at that. Nice little game manager, but a starter he is not.
    It's not Patty's fault that Kawhi got injured and Pop tried to get LA his token touches, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker at his best never played this GS team, tbh. He isn't at his best anymore, so this whole premise is pointless.

Also, I don't know what you mean by rimming but I have stated all season long that Patty on the SL wouldn't make much sense (mainly becuase of the tness that would be Parker on the second unit). What I said all season long, and this playoffs proved me right, is that the whole "Mills' shaky handles" was way overblwon. Folks like DPG21920 tried to milk that to disminish Patty but he proved that he can dribble the ball up and get the team to its sets just fine. The infamous "Patty would get pressured everytime GUARANTEED" proved to be one of the most re ed comments of the season, tbh.
    What the ? Mills has proved exactly what I've said. You want to cling to semantics and ignore the truth; Mills is not getting the team into sets fine at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the ? Mills has proved exactly what I've said. You want to cling to semantics and ignore the truth; Mills is not getting the team into sets fine at all.
    He's getting it to them just fine, Spurs not having arguably the second best player in the World is what hurting them, not Mills ball handdling abilities.

You "GUARANTEED" an on-ball pressure on Mills that has never happened on the playoffs, you should own up to it and move on, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's getting it to them just fine, Spurs not having arguably the second best player in the World is what hurting them, not Mills ball handdling abilities.

You "GUARANTEED" an on-ball pressure on Mills that has never happened on the playoffs, you should own up to it and move on, tbh.
    Mills has beeen pretty awful as a shooter his thing... not even going to pretend he turns into someone he's not.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Mills has beeen pretty awful as a shooter his thing... not even going to pretend he turns into someone he's not.
    Please don't. We have enough pretenders in this forum already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GS has pressured the bull out of SA ball handlers with no TP.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Avery Johnson is the Little Genital (given the history between the Spurs and the Mavs).

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty is a starter with Kawhi, and a two guard that can attack the basket. The problem is starting Patty makes it easy to defend Lamarcus, without the playmaking of kawhi, there is little room for someone to create off the dribble. Defense can easly guard Patty for the shot, he is not an attacking point guard.That is what Parker brought to the starting lineup with kawhi, it's not the same with Jonathan Simmons and Patty Mils. Patty looked great playing alongside Ginobili, who is more of a playmaker/ rim attacker, while allowing Patty to play to his strengths of shooting.
    PoP should start Djount Murray or even Ginobili with Bertans in the middle for shooting. Let kyle Anderson be the back point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have nothing negative to say about PM, he has been a standup player for the team since he's been here.. Done pretty well with everything that he has been asked to do... I hope we can keep him this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was good in the series he neede to be good: Memphis and the Rockets. We all knew he wasn't going to be much of a factor against GS, much less after Kawhi went down. Everything that has happened after Leonard got hurt is highly irrelevant to me, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS has pressured the bull out of SA ball handlers with no TP.
    Why do you keep talking about San Antonio as a whole or bringing up Murray when the original discussion was always Mills individually. To me it seems like you are trying to pull some major goalpost moving son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was good in the series he neede to be good: Memphis and the Rockets. We all knew he wasn't going to be much of a factor against GS, much less after Kawhi went down. Everything that has happened after Leonard got hurt is highly irrelevant to me, tbh.
    That's a defeatist at ude.
    Everything is relevant. By the way he wasn't great in any of the prior series. He had a couple of games he was set up while playing off the ball by Tony and made shots. Very streaky and a defensive liability when playing as a SG which is his natural position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing I hate to see if when these guys go chase the money and then end up never being heard from again.. I.E. Gary Neal, Stephen Jackson, & the newest member Marco B - but going to the Kings will do that to anyone, I am guessing.

Thread Information