Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,098 of 1098
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, if youre asking why we didnt get anyone to guard a big wing. Maybe look no further than Luka?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD 21 cut your wrists much? Jeeesus...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh that's right, I forgot, they're batting .1000 and are above reproach.

Within' reason, height doesn't matter. Length and strength matter more. Look no further than S bag and Green. Little's physical profile is close to S bag's, while Johnson's is close to Green's. One is suited to defending big wings, the other is suited to defending traditional wings.
    Little is a ing coke head! That’s the reason he dropped so damn far. Not only is he a coke head, he rolled over when he got busted. I guess Portland is rolling out their jail Blazer motif again...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They scouted this kid for sometime. Hopefully in a few years he’s a beast

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little is a ing coke head! That’s the reason he dropped so damn far. Not only is he a coke head, he rolled over when he got busted. I guess Portland is rolling out their jail Blazer motif again...
    Source? Can’t find any on Twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three headed monster complete. Good job RC!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. I think LMA and DD need help. I think they need a good starter and also one of Murray and White to make bigger leaps.
    I just don't see it happening for us with those two and i'm open minded i want them to succeed especially DDR because the majority of people turn against him(i do that sometimes too, my bad). Somehow though when it matters i'm afraid they will get in their own way, i just don't trust them. We need someone else from within to emerge as The man or we need a top tier free agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three headed monster complete. Good job RC!

You're missing the pile.of.money for gasol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't see it happening for us with those two and i'm open minded i want them to succeed especially DDR because the majority of people turn against him(i do that sometimes too, my bad). Somehow though when it matters i'm afraid they will get in their own way, i just don't trust them. We need someone else from within to emerge as The man or we need a top tier free agent.
    There is a chance that both Murray and White improve by leaps from their previous season. Murray is particular looks like he can be an upcoming stud. White could be top 5 guards off the bench. Spurs nailing their MLE choice is the big difference though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a chance that both Murray and White improve by leaps from their previous season. Murray is particular looks like he can be an upcoming stud. White could be top 5 guards off the bench. Spurs nailing their MLE choice is the big difference though.
    This. The roster is deep right now, so the fight for minutes will be intense and Pop will have plenty of options. If this team could somehow add Bogdanovic it would be top 4 in the west for sure. Even Morris or Ariza would improve the team a lot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe in Murray too but it will take a couple of years for him to blossom imo and i don't see us resigning LMA or DDR if they don't deliver next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. The roster is deep right now, so the fight for minutes will be intense and Pop will have plenty of options. If this team could somehow add Bogdanovic it would be top 4 in the west for sure. Even Morris or Ariza would improve the team a lot
    I don't see it happening wih Bojan, he will demand a lot of money since its his last decent contract and we can't go to 20 plus millions territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it happening wih Bojan, he will demand a lot of money since its his last decent contract and we can't go to 20 plus millions territory.
    Yeah me neither. I thought if the rumor is legit we're making a trade on draft night to dump some salary but now it looks indeed like we're standing pat or making a minor trade while getting salary back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe in Murray too but it will take a couple of years for him to blossom imo and i don't see us resigning LMA or DDR if they don't deliver next year.
    Murray might take a few years to be an allstar. I still think Spurs extend DD and signs similar deal LMA got, hopefully cheaper though. Starting at South of 22mil and finishing in 2022/23 season. Essentially giving a 5mil discount in 20 offseason. I think LMA gets a 2 year extension starting 2021 under 20mil a season, like 34mil for 2 years type thing. Gay gets a 2 year 24mil contract. Next season free agency market is poor. Having far more than the MLE but less than the max is probably ideal place to be.

Bertans, beli, Fobes, and gasol's money is off the books. Even if spurs trade Bertans and beli for a longer contract, they'll have space next off season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray might take a few years to be an allstar. I still think Spurs extend DD and signs similar deal LMA got, hopefully cheaper though. Starting at South of 22mil and finishing in 2022/23 season. Essentially giving a 5mil discount in 20 offseason. I think LMA gets a 2 year extension starting 2021 under 20mil a season, like 34mil for 2 years type thing. Gay gets a 2 year 24mil contract. Next season free agency market is poor. Having far more than the MLE but less than the max is probably ideal place to be.

Bertans, beli, Fobes, and gasol's money is off the books. Even if spurs trade Bertans and beli for a longer contract, they'll have space next off season.
    I still think this upcoming season is a make or break season for both DDR and LMA. The West, outside of the Lakers is wide open, if they the bed Pop is not going to tolerate them any longer, this is it for them imo. I think this season is probably Pops last season as the coach. We can't continue being a treadmill team because thats what we are at the moment. Some hard decisions await us next summer. I don't want to say it but i have a bad feeling about this upcoming season, there is a chance we might not make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see the full interview posted. My apologies if has been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone surprised the magic took Okeke at 16? I wonder if he could be had via trade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was shocked he went at 16 oh well I guess that is why Orlando sucks. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone surprised the magic took Okeke at 16? I wonder if he could be had via trade
    Taking him at 16 shows they value him pretty highly. Why would he suddenly be available for trade?

Thread Information