Post Count
    OP needs to change le to guilty plea shows collapse of Russian narrative
    conviction =/= guilty plea

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he plead guilty after being convicted?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Did he plead guilty after being convicted?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    conviction =/= guilty plea
    Yeah my bad was just copying the le. He was convicted.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3982...419#from_embed

But what wasn’t really cleared up in the trial was whether Stone in fact had legitimate inside information about WikiLeaks and its posting of Democratic emails that had been hacked by Russian intelligence officers. To an extent, that makes sense — the charges against Stone weren’t about anything he did in 2016, but rather the alleged cover-up he perpetrated the following year.

The government presented voluminous do entary evidence that the story Stone told Congress — that all his WikiLeaks information came from a single “intermediary,” radio host Randy Credico — was false. And they suggested Stone concocted this false story to hide his true WikiLeaks connection — conservative author Jerome Corsi. But what, exactly, Corsi learned, and how he learned it, remain murky.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/15/20964...-trial-verdict

And Mueller said Corsi concocted a false back channel to Wikileaks

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-offense/3324/

Is the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy dead? yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

Stone guilty on all counts.

Whomp whomp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah my bad was just copying the le. He was convicted.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3982...419#from_embed

But what wasn’t really cleared up in the trial was whether Stone in fact had legitimate inside information about WikiLeaks and its posting of Democratic emails that had been hacked by Russian intelligence officers. To an extent, that makes sense — the charges against Stone weren’t about anything he did in 2016, but rather the alleged cover-up he perpetrated the following year.

The government presented voluminous do entary evidence that the story Stone told Congress — that all his WikiLeaks information came from a single “intermediary,” radio host Randy Credico — was false. And they suggested Stone concocted this false story to hide his true WikiLeaks connection — conservative author Jerome Corsi. But what, exactly, Corsi learned, and how he learned it, remain murky.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/15/20964...-trial-verdict

And Mueller said Corsi concocted a false back channel to Wikileaks

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-offense/3324/

iii. Konstantin Kilimnik
    Kilimnik is a Russian national who has lived in both Russia and Ukraine and was a longtime Manafort employee. Kilimnik had direct and close access to Yanukovych and his senior entourage, and he facilitated communications between Manafort and his clients, including Yanukovych and multiple Ukrainian oligarchs. Kilimnik also maintained a relationship with Deripaska’s deputy, Viktor Boyarkin, a Russian national who previously served in the defense attaché office of the Russian Embassy to the United States.

ii. Paul Manafort’s Campaign-Period Contacts
    Immediately upon joining the Campaign, Manafort directed Gates to prepare for his review separate memoranda addressed to Deripaska, Akhmetov, Serhiy Lyovochkin, and Boris Kolesnikov, the last three being Ukrainian oligarchs who were senior Opposition Bloc officials. The memoranda described Manafort’s appointment to the Trump Campaign and indicated his willingness to consult on Ukrainian politics in the future. On March 30, 2016, Gates emailed the memoranda and a press release announcing Manafort’s appointment to Kilimnik for translation and dissemination. Manafort later followed up with Kilimnik to ensure his messages had been delivered, emailing on April 11, 2016 to ask whether Kilimnik had shown “our friends” the media coverage of his new role. Kilimnik replied, “Absolutely. Every article.” Manafort further asked: “How do we use to get whole. Has Ovd [Oleg Vladimirovich Deripaska] operation seen?” Kilimnik wrote back the same day, “Yes, I have been sending everything to Victor [Boyarkin, Deripaska’s deputy], who has been forwarding the coverage directly to OVD.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tml#g-page-139

Gates also reported that Manafort instructed him in April 2016 or early May 2016 to send Kilimnik Campaign internal polling data and other updates so that Kilimnik, in turn, could share it with Ukrainian oligarchs. Gates understood that the information would also be shared with Deripaska, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Gates reported to the Office that he did not know why Manafort wanted him to send polling information, but Gates thought it was a way to showcase Manafort’s work, and Manafort wanted to open doors to jobs after the Trump Campaign ended. Gates said that Manafort’s instruction included sending internal polling data prepared for the Trump Campaign by pollster Tony Fabrizio. Fabrizio had worked with Manafort for years and was brought into the Campaign by Manafort. Gates stated that, in accordance with Manafort’s instruction, he periodically sent Kilimnik polling data via WhatsApp; Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis. Gates further told the Office that, after Manafort left the Campaign in mid-August, Gates sent Kilimnik polling data less frequently and that the data he sent was more publicly available information and less internal data.

Gates’s account about polling data is consistent ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ with multiple emails that Kilimnik sent to U.S. associates and press contacts between late July and mid-August of 2016. Those emails referenced “internal polling,” described the status of the Trump Campaign and L 94

.... so the answer to your question is:

No, Trumps bestie Roger Stone being found guilty of obstruction of justice, witness tampering and lying under oath to protect Trump doesn't make the Russian collusion narrative dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

Stone guilty on all counts.

Whomp whomp.
    https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

Here is the indictment. It clearly states that Stone lied about working with and obtaining materials from WikiLeaks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    guilty plea

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here is the indictment. It clearly states that Stone lied about working with and obtaining materials from WikiLeaks.
    Wasn't part of the "Russian collusion" narrative that Russia was feeding the data it stole from the DNC to Wikileaks, and wikileaks was coordinating with the Trump campaign about the data the Russians stole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't part of the "Russian collusion" narrative that Russia was feeding the data it stole from the DNC to Wikileaks, and wikileaks was coordinating with the Trump campaign about the data the Russians stole?
    Of course. The emails wikileaks had originated from Russian hacking. i thought that point was self evident but you're likely right to underscore it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the collusion, at least passive but Jared gave Repug demographic data to Russian Cambridge Analytica, was real. Junior LOVING Russian dirt on Hillary was real

Trash ing up American geopolitis to suck up to Pootin is real

There never has been a conspiracy against corrupt, sicko bag Trash and his death wish.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-15-2019 at 02:06 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tml#g-page-139

.... so the answer to your question is:

No, Trumps bestie Roger Stone being found guilty of obstruction of justice, witness tampering and lying under oath to protect Trump doesn't make the Russian collusion narrative dead.
    "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."
    Did Meuller ever get to question Deripaska? or the other Russian intelligence officials? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."
    did not "otherwise coordinate"

Meaning, essentially, that "other than this coordination, he didn't do anything else"

TSA.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Stone didn't work with or obtain materials from Wikileaks, he wasn't even indicted for any of that. If you think he did you obviously haven't read the counts he was convicted of. Why are you linking things you either haven't read or don't understand?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort giving polling data to corrupt, Ukraine effectively was giving it to Pootin

Manafort HAD to know that Pootin's people are implanted throughout Ukraine.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That was the debunked narrative about Wikileaks and the Trump campaign, correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stone didn't work with or obtain materials from Wikileaks, he wasn't even indicted for any of that. If you think he did you obviously haven't read the counts he was convicted of. Why are you linking things you either haven't read or don't understand?
    Are you trying to argue that the head of Organization 1 at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London is something/one other than WL? I read the indictment, dimwit. It's right there. . . .

STONE also corresponded with associates about contacting Organization 1 in order to
    obtain additional emails damaging to the Clinton Campaign.
    a. On or about July 25, 2016, STONE sent an email to Person 1 with the subject line,
    “Get to [the head of Organization 1].” The body of the message read, “Get to [the
    head of Organization 1] [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending
    [Organization 1] emails . . . they deal with Foundation, allegedly.”
    On or about September 30, 2016, Person 2 sent STONE via text message a
    photograph of Person 2 standing outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where
    the head of Organization 1 was located.
    In truth and in fact, STONE had sent and received numerous emails and text messages
    during the 2016 campaign in which he discussed Organization 1, its head, and its possession of
    hacked emails. At the time of his false testimony, STONE was still in possession of many of these
    emails and text messages, including:
    a. The email from STONE to Person 1 on or about July 25, 2016 that read in part,
    “Get to [the head of Organization 1] [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get
    the pending [Organization 1] emails . . . they deal with Foundation, allegedly.”;
    The link is the Stone indictment. He was found guilty on ALL charges. Have fun eating .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.
    As is the case here. The prosecutors in their statements directly allude to the way Stone lied and hindered the investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the debunked narrative about Wikileaks and the Trump campaign, correct.
    Beginning in March 2016, units of the Russian Federation’s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) hacked the computers and email accounts of organizations, employees, and volunteers supporting the Clinton Campaign, including the email account of campaign chairman John Podesta. Starting in April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU targeted hundreds of email accounts used by Clinton Campaign employees, advisors, and volunteers. In total, the GRU stole hundreds of thousands of do ents from the compromised email accounts and networks. The GRU later released stolen Clinton Campaign and DNC do ents through online personas, “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0,” and later through the organization WikiLeaks. The release of the do ents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.

The Trump Campaign showed interest in the WikiLeaks releases and, in the summer and fall of 2016, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ After ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ WikiLeaks’s first Clinton-related release ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, the Trump Campaign stayed in contact ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ about WikiLeaks’s activities. The investigation was unable to resolve ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ WikiLeaks’s release of the stolen Podesta emails on October 7, 2016, the same day a video from years earlier was published of Trump using graphic language about women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a. WikiLeaks’s Expressed Opposition Toward the Clinton Campaign
    WikiLeaks, and particularly its founder Julian Assange, privately expressed opposition to candidate Clinton well before the first release of stolen do ents. In November 2015, Assange wrote to other members and associates of WikiLeaks that “[w]e believe it would be much better for GOP to win ...
    b. WikiLeaks’s First Contact with Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks
    Shortly after the GRU’s first release of stolen do ents through dcleaks.com in June 2016, GRU officers also used the DCLeaks persona to contact WikiLeaks about possible coordination in the future release of stolen emails. On June 14, 2016, @dcleaks_ sent a direct message to @WikiLeaks, noting, “You announced your organization was preparing to publish more Hillary’s emails. We are ready to support you. We have some sensitive information too, in particular, her financial do ents. Let’s do it together. What do you think about publishing our info at the same moment? Thank you."
    as for the rest of it... it's all starts on page 139

A lot of it is redacted, especially the parts that have to do with the campaigns coordination with wikileaks, probably due in no small part to Stone's trial.

Kind of hard to say it has been "debunked" if the parts we would need to know about are all redacted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Are you trying to argue that the head of Organization 1 at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London is something/one other than WL? I read the indictment, dimwit. It's right there. . . .

The link is the Stone indictment. He was found guilty on ALL charges. Have fun eating .
    I'm not trying to argue that the head of Organization 1 is something other that Wikileaks/Assange. I'm arguing that Stone wasn't charged for conspiring with Wikileaks/Assange and the indictment you are referencing backs up my claim 100%.

Stone was charged about lying about his "go between". His "go between" was lying about having a back channel to Wikileaks. Mueller confirmed both of these things.

Post the charges he was found guilty of, I want to watch you realize you've been eating this whole time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    showing interest =/= conspiring with Wikileaks

Everyone had interest in the releases, that isn't a crime.

Thread Information