Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    lebomb is the worst and dumbest poster on this site...every time he posts he sets the black race back decades.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought the term used for masturbation was "whack it" but that is also used to described for killing someone according to Italians. lol
    Scene from new upcoming gangster sit-com, "The Rigatonis"

Mario Rigatoni / head of family : (visibly upset) "what the . I thought we had taken care of Traitor Tony. And now he's sending me roses!?!?!?!?"
    Dino Rigatoni / incompetent son : (shrugging shoulders) "I whacked him off good just like you said."
    Mario and rest of family : "Oh Dino."
    Freeze frame, run credits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh, that fat lump of probably deserved it.
    how

but in regards to the vid, it doesn't move me one bit.

that referee had no business working in that league.

looking at the vid i can tell its an inner city league, he stepped in a Lions den.

plus it looks like he called that coach a ******. no sympathy for that ref.
    "Lions den"

I would've gone with chimpanzee territory, those ers can turn vicious. And its no surprise that one of them, you, justifies physical violence with potential name calling

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Scene from new upcoming gangster sit-com, "The Rigatonis"

Mario Rigatoni / head of family : (visibly upset) "what the . I thought we had taken care of Traitor Tony. And now he's sending me roses!?!?!?!?"
    Dino Rigatoni / incompetent son : (shrugging shoulders) "I whacked him off good just like you said."
    Mario and rest of family : "Oh Dino."
    Freeze frame, run credits.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cantthinkofanything is on a roll today. lmao

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    nice part of town? a black ref would be safe there of course, for 2 reasons.

1. suburban areas tend to have mature parents and coaches unlike inner city leagues and trailer park leagues.

2. whites are naturally afraid of blacks. only way a black ref would be threatened is if a group of white males cornered him. one on one the odds are in our favor.

but some situations you can't put yourself in.

i wouldn't go to a NASCAR event wearing an Obama t-shirt. he needs to smarten up.
    Don't flatter yourself..candy asses like you walking around thinking your little baby balls are bigger than they actually are will get you beat up and stomped out. I've whipped a few n!ggers asses before and it's just like anything else. I actually come from a long lineage of beating up n!ggers..my dad beat up n!ggers, my uncle used to grab em by the fro back in the 70's and start pounding their face in. My grandpa was racist back in the day (everyone was back then and it should still be this way) and probably beat up more n!ggers than anyone I know. Get outta here with that fake tough guy .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    whites are naturally afraid of blacks
    rofl that's why your cornhole tightens up whenever you see white sheets, right?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't flatter yourself..candy asses like you walking around thinking your little baby balls are bigger than they actually are will get you beat up and stomped out. I've whipped a few n!ggers asses before and it's just like anything else. I actually come from a long lineage of beating up n!ggers..my dad beat up n!ggers, my uncle used to grab em by the fro back in the 70's and start pounding their face in. My grandpa was racist back in the day (everyone was back then and it should still be this way) and probably beat up more n!ggers than anyone I know. Get outta here with that fake tough guy .
    Lol The evolution of M<S:

Black guy, thug Blood from Oak Cliff, Native American, a simple white guy, now Derek Vinyard wanna be with a swastika on his forehead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

looking at the vid i can tell its an inner city league, he stepped in a Lions den.

really? and you wonder why i've called you out so many times? smh

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Lol The evolution of M<S:

Black guy, thug Blood from Oak Cliff, Native American, a simple white guy, now Derek Vinyard wanna be with a swastika on his forehead.
    Evolution is another thing black people wish they were better at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Evolution is another thing black people wish they were better at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    rofl that's why your cornhole tightens up whenever you see white sheets, right?

2. whites are naturally afraid of blacks. only way a black ref would be threatened is if a group of white males cornered him. one on one the odds are in our favor.

really? and you wonder why i've called you out so many times? smh
    smh yea i wonder why "you call me out" all the time and nobody else. what is it about my comments that always get you to call me out over everyone else?

*sips orange juice*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    smh yea i wonder why "you call me out" all the time and nobody else. what is it about my comments that always get you to call me out over everyone else?

*sips grape soda*
    fify

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    naturally afraid. What the would any of the Spurstalk Soul Train know about that? None your asses are intimidating anyone.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By naturally afraid he means whites, or any other ethnicity group for that matter sees a black person(s) and he assumes he'll get jumped because that's how thuggish they tend to be. Nothing to do with being afraid imo.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By naturally afraid he means whites, or an f4y other ethnicity group for that matter sees a black person(s) and he assumes he'll get jumped because that's how thuggish they tend to be. Nothing to do with being afraid imo.
    Lol you're only proving Trill's point.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol you're only proving Trill's point.
    Maybe a little but that fear doesn't come naturally.

People dont just get afraid just because they see a black, rather they get afraid when they see a group of them.

Individually, they dont intimidate anybody.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know. The video is inconclusive. He looks like a piece of and he probably hit one of those kids. Am I jumping to conclusions based on my bias toward fat, white rednecks who power trip refereeing black kids? Yes, I am.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

*sips orange juice*
    because all you see is race. This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because all you see is race. This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.
    Humor me with an experiment if you will DisAsTerBot...

Close your eyes. You're walking down a street in a major urban area. All of a sudden, you see a hooded man wearing a mask burst out of a store with a bag in one hand and a Tec-9 in the other. Even though his pants are down to his knees, he's easily outrunning the white guy in the suit who is chasing him. As the hooded man passes you, you catch a gleam off of his gold grill. A second later, the white man passes you, losing ground with every step. After a few more steps, the white guy stops, hands on knees, panting...giving up this futile chase. The hooded man, about 50 yards away, stops and turns. Upon seeing that the chase is over, he grabs his crotch. Then, very boldly, he rips off his mask. It's a black man. What'd you expect? Later he gets arrested for listing the stolen goods on Craig's List. Open your eyes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    This thread had nothing to do with race until your post.

oh rly?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...i think i fell asleep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yep, your post was the first to mention race

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    everyone else saw an asshole punching a ref at a kids game.

you saw a man completely justified in attacking another man because he was different than the others.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15...-punching-ref/

defending the s . Nothing amuses me more than naivite like the sisters

cantthinkofanything is the funniest poster in the club.

So should a black guy not ref a game that's in a "white" part of town?

By "white" I of course mean the nice part of town.
    yep, your post was the first to mention race

as you can see from the above quotes I DID NOT mention race first. nowhere in my initial post did I mention race.
    CubanSucks has a history of making passive aggressive racist threads and johnsmith brought up the black/white scenario.

face it, you only speak out against racism when its a black poster being racist.

Thread Information