But how is everyone. Been MIA from this board in over 2 years. Been a lot of good fights since I left. Just wanted to see how everyone was doing.

Post Count
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got Djohn back talking some MMA and here you are.. Evan and Leonard need to come back from the dead and we'll be all good..

LOL they are still gone? Here I thought I was MIA for a long time. I dont know if im back for good but we will see. Good to hear from you bro.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thought about you the other day bro. We were all rehashing the bukkake that 90210 received in the NFL forum and I was reading through that Colts Superbowl thread. Good times.

Thought about you the other day bro. We were all rehashing the bukkake that 90210 received in the NFL forum and I was reading through that Colts Superbowl thread. Good times.
    LOL yeah man that poor dude was the NFL forum whipping dude. That and the UTSA stuff was some funny ass back then. I browsed through the club and some things havent changed. Some people thought I died from what I heard lol.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    yeah good to hear from you man

yeah good to hear from you man
    Thanks bro. I never knew I needed to be away from this site as bad as I did. I have fallen off from the MMA world a bit. I used to watch every event and what not. Im still watching ultimate fighter and most free fights. Seems like I work every weekend there is a UFC event. Im getting back to it though.

Thread Information