Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I support a discussion regarding differing viewpoints, but this site has gone caustic with its racism and hate. The "n" word has been dropped way too many times on this page alone, its childish, and backwards as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that is true, then why was my IQ tested around 140 and the average subsaharan skin is around 70? why do i share so many traits and characteristics with my parents and relatives if i'm apparently closer genetically to some n!gger than i am my own flesh and blood? why are n!gg3rs so predisposed to violence if it isn't genetic? we can literally observe these things with our own eyes,
    Because your parents are your direct genetic ancestors. But if we map your genome and some random person in Germany along with a sub-saharan African, it's likely you'll be more genetically similar to the nigg3r.

the science is slowly coming around to verify what we've long known. you race deniers are completely bat insane.
    No it isn't.

As far as all that IQ bull , Richard Lynn's shoddy work has been thoroughly debunked.

"Violence"

Humans are violent. The European has spilled just as much blood on this Earth as any other people. You had Stalin starving 20 million people just for fun. Your hero Adolf the Jew killed millions of his own people (which you don't believe, since you're likely a Holocaust denier). France and England warred for centuries, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I support a discussion regarding differing viewpoints, but this site has gone caustic with its racism and hate. The "n" word has been dropped way too many times on this page alone, its childish, and backwards as .
    It's all shtick. Mavs>Spurs listens to rap music and likes basketball. He isn't a racist. He created his character to counter Trill's tripe in the Club.

I'm engaging his caricature in "serious" debate out of boredom.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because your parents are your direct genetic ancestors. But if we map your genome and some random person in Germany along with a sub-saharan African, it's likely you'll be more genetically similar to the nigg3r.

No it isn't.

As far as all that IQ bull , Richard Lynn's shoddy work has been thoroughly debunked.

"Violence"

Humans are violent. The European has spilled just as much blood on this Earth as any other people. You had Stalin starving 20 million people just for fun. Your hero Adolf the Jew killed millions of his own people (which you don't believe, since you're likely a Holocaust denier). France and England warred for centuries, etc.
    yet you'd feel safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a black one.

keep shilling shlomo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet you'd feel safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a black one.

keep shilling shlomo
    I would definitely feel safer walking through an American black neighborhood than an Eastern European white neighborhood.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's all shtick. Mavs>Spurs likes basketball.
    it's just entertainment like going to the zoo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would definitely feel safer walking through an American black neighborhood than an Eastern European white neighborhood.
    lol liar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia's murder rate is higher than LA's.

, Glasgow, Scotland was at 4.5 murder rate in '07 and they don't even have guns over there!

Strict gun laws are the best thing to happen to Europe, honestly. Barbarians can't be trusted with firearms.

Difference between you and me is that you're a racist (an outdated way of thinking) and I'm a "culturist," and for me, US culture is superior to all others.

That means I'd rather keep company with good black people than gy and feminine Swedes, for instance.

Time to get off /pol/, buddy, and evolve. Become a culturist today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people need to stop posting like this on facebook though.

WARNING: GORE: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m5o...8#.U8H_AY1dUQ4

Earlier this morning there was a pic of a 5 year old girl completely dismembered with her intestines hanging out while I was scrolling through my news feed.
    I'm sure that turns on Pauly D aka CubanSucks

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia's murder rate is higher than LA's.

, Glasgow, Scotland was at 4.5 murder rate in '07 and they don't even have guns over there!

Strict gun laws are the best thing to happen to Europe, honestly. Barbarians can't be trusted with firearms.

Difference between you and me is that you're a racist (an outdated way of thinking) and I'm a "culturist," and for me, US culture is superior to all others.

That means I'd rather keep company with good black people than gy and feminine Swedes, for instance.

Time to get off /pol/, buddy, and evolve. Become a culturist today.
    US has the worst culture in Western Civilization. If you can even label not believing in anything, sticking up for nothing & consuming 2nd rate food, entertainment, and education as a culture.

USA is the place to make money. Not raise a family or grow old

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Anybody remember NewcastleKEG's meltdown after the Bulls got 8'ed? He posted a bunch of black pics
    Picking up a foreigner schtick because you've been watching that third world lawn game all summer long and you think you somewhat relate to a Euro
    Hating on the NBA because Chicago is a hole that will never win another le

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    US has the worst culture in Western Civilization. If you can even label not believing in anything, sticking up for nothing & consuming 2nd rate food, entertainment, and education as a culture.

bingo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody remember NewcastleKEG's meltdown after the Bulls got 8'ed? He posted a bunch of black pics
    Picking up a foreigner schtick because you've been watching that third world lawn game all summer long and you think you somewhat relate to a Euro
    Hating on the NBA because Chicago is a hole that will never win another le
    HAHAH did I? I long forgot why I was banned. I thought it was the board owner got mad I kept blasting mulatto children

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah those niglets are off limits that's what i got banned for too even though it's an abomination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can't even own a gun in Europe without taking it in the ass and most of Europe is secular (aside from the Muslims, who they're importing by the boatload) and nihilistic.

Just because they have a bunch of old, crumbling buildings and some famous paintings doesn't mean their modern day culture is anything to write home about.

Drop your "my heritage" obsession and proudly stand up as the American you are. You were born in a superior land. Accept it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews are a plague on this earth that should be a eradicated tbh. Too bad Hitler was shooting up so much meth tbh wish he had finished the job. An entire race of assholes who think they're gods chosen people and steal land and claim god gave it to them because they're special. no wonder everyone hates them gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews are a plague on this earth that should be a eradicated tbh. Too bad Hitler was shooting up so much meth tbh wish he had finished the job. An entire race of assholes who think they're gods chosen people and steal land and claim god gave it to them because they're special. no wonder everyone hates them gots
    Not to mention Germans have never been that intelligent. They had a little period there of innovation but it quickly subsided since Hitler basically sabotaged all their progress with his stupidity. The fact German Jews are the most intelligent Germans demonstrates this fact.

This is what Germans looked like before the Romans civilized them:

The Romans basically saw the Germanic Tribes like we see modern day African Tribes. So what I'm saying is that Germans were the nigg3rs of ancient Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that the deal with Harden's beard? Haven't checked to see if he got the side locks too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only noteworthy thing the s made was gunpowder

arabs invented algebra that i can think of, but literally no other race has changed the world the way we have through innovation
    The majority of the inventions were by the United States & England. The latter however claims the former was an invention of theirs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't even own a gun in Europe without taking it in the ass and most of Europe is secular (aside from the Muslims, who they're importing by the boatload) and nihilistic.

Just because they have a bunch of old, crumbling buildings and some famous paintings doesn't mean their modern day culture is anything to write home about.

Drop your "my heritage" obsession and proudly stand up as the American you are. You were born in a superior land. Accept it.
    I'm not anti-gun but I doubt I'll ever own one. People can own guns overseas for legitimate reasons like hunting. If it's that or the extreme of going to a gun show and picking one out, I'll have to side with stricter gun regulations

I think in regions where religion doesn't exist, healthy nationalism takes it's part. You respect and treat your fellow citizen well because you have a common goal

For Non-Whites, I definitely think USA is the Top Destination given the ease of immigration and ability to earn money. It is one of the least racist Nations on the globe.

I find European culture to be deeper and more worthwhile. It isn't centered around pop culture or entertainment. When I am overseas I watch less television, I spent less time online and I'm rather cut off from mainstream media

I was born overseas and I'm in the process of returning. There are small pockets of the USA that I could see myself raising a family but I'll always wonder ''what if'' if I don't return. I lived in the USA 20 years and I feel I have seen and done it all. I also don't want to own a Car and thus I'd have to live in a dangerous downtown area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not anti-gun but I doubt I'll ever own one. People can own guns overseas for legitimate reasons like hunting. If it's that or the extreme of going to a gun show and picking one out, I'll have to side with stricter gun regulations

I think in regions where religion doesn't exist, healthy nationalism takes it's part. You respect and treat your fellow citizen well because you have a common goal

For Non-Whites, I definitely think USA is the Top Destination given the ease of immigration and ability to earn money. It is one of the least racist Nations on the globe.

I find European culture to be deeper and more worthwhile. It isn't centered around pop culture or entertainment. When I am overseas I watch less television, I spent less time online and I'm rather cut off from mainstream media

I was born overseas and I'm in the process of returning. There are small pockets of the USA that I could see myself raising a family but I'll always wonder ''what if'' if I don't return. I lived in the USA 20 years and I feel I have seen and done it all. I also don't want to own a Car and thus I'd have to live in a dangerous downtown area.
    That's a good thing. Our "non-whites" are the most successful minorities on the planet.

At one time, the eating, barbaric Germanic tribes were viewed by the Romans like you view "non-whites," as a degenerative people that are a threat to Roman culture. The unwashed German hordes eventually won out as the Roman Empire overextended itself and crumbled under its own weight, which likely set humanity back centuries (since the German tribes weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch), but civilization recovered and now Germans are viewed (unjustifiably) as some kind of intellectually superior people.

My point is that civilizations evolve as they interact with more advanced civilizations. Your Germanic ancestors were flinging their own feces and hunting with sticks until the Romans showed them something called metallurgy.

Same thing is happening as the "non-whites" live in a more nourishing cultural and intellectual environment. Luckily we're not in ancient times anymore and don't have to "convert" them at the point of the sword. They can immigrate, go to college, etc. Sure, there's going to be growing pains and strife, but humanity will be better off in the long run.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Wow. How about the number of dead Jews in the last 4 days, Omri? What's that number again?
    en ay.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    $10 says you live in st kilda

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good thing. Our "non-whites" are the most successful minorities on the planet.

At one time, the eating, barbaric Germanic tribes were viewed by the Romans like you view "non-whites," as a degenerative people that are a threat to Roman culture. The unwashed German hordes eventually won out as the Roman Empire overextended itself and crumbled under its own weight, which likely set humanity back centuries (since the German tribes weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch), but civilization recovered and now Germans are viewed (unjustifiably) as some kind of intellectually superior people.

My point is that civilizations evolve as they interact with more advanced civilizations. Your Germanic ancestors were flinging their own feces and hunting with sticks until the Romans showed them something called metallurgy.

Same thing is happening as the "non-whites" live in a more nourishing cultural and intellectual environment. Luckily we're not in ancient times anymore and don't have to "convert" them at the point of the sword. They can immigrate, go to college, etc. Sure, there's going to be growing pains and strife, but humanity will be better off in the long run.
    I recognize many European nations role in exploiting foreign lands. And America still doing it today. But I can't agree with forcing Europe to be the home base where this "evening out" occurs. Meaning I don't agree with my people suffering or declining it's way of life so that other people can improve/catch up. I'm not saying that's your prerogative but it is the Liberal agenda. And I grew up and backed many of those Liberal stances but my viewpoint changed in my late 20's when the party ended and I started looking for a women with honestly and values to help raise a family down the line. My sister is a teacher overseas and she still holds those Liberal ideals, like open borders and we should level the playing field etc.

I'd like to see a region like Asia open it's doors to minorities before Europe doing even more so.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    My Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Post Count
    I'm sure that turns on Pauly D aka CubanSucks
    Hey guess what, too bad it doesn't

Thread Information