Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is my personal list, after this post I am retiring from SpursTalk forever.

TOP 5

1. Findog - Best Mavs fan to ever post here, and my SpursTalk soulmate

2. DUNCANownsKOBE - Fellow Patriots fan who partied with Gronk in Arizona. That alone makes him a legend. 4 rings, gots!

3. HarlemHeat37 - The Jay-Z to my Nas, or the Nas to my Jay-Z depending on who had the more mainstream posts. Beef gave way to respect, then eventually we came together and dominated this . And then I faded away. I guess I'm Nas then.

4. BUMP - bullyin z in the paint tbh

5. jeebus - always been a huge fan of his troll game, tbh

Honorable mention - JamStone, Thread (greatest contributor to the award winning Mono Show), stretch, DeadlyDynasty, mavs>spurs, dirk4mvp, Greg Oden, Rogue, thunderup, spurraider21 (I do think he's solid when not in Philo mode), J.T., Ghazi aka Ghazstrodamus aka right about dem mavs aka paying for hand-jobs

BOTTOM 5

1. Infinite_limit - I honestly haven't read another poster's work I loathe more. If he's trolling he's a ty unentertaining troll, and if he's serious he's easily the most idiotic, uneducated sponge **** waste of oxygen to ever post here.

2. pussyface - that guy.

3. Thebesteva - i just really hope he's 12 years old, because if he's a grown ass adult or even a somewhat developed teenager, he should be embarrassed at the stupid juvenile he posts here every day. Even his screen name is childish and re ed beyond words.

4. Avante - for obvious reasons, move on before he posts the 100 meter times of the entire 1952 TCU women's track team.

5. Killakobe81 - singling out one name, but this slot basically goes to each of the half-dozen or so ty generic Laker fans who post the same stupid, bland crap every day.

And I'm out for good this time. Seriously guys thanks sooooooo much 4 ur luv n support all these yrs!!!!!! Have a kick-ass summer!
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 06-26-2015 at 12:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one last mono show pls

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Please stay until the Brady ruling so you can laugh at everyone when his suspension is lifted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is my personal list, after this post I am retiring from SpursTalk forever.

TOP 5

1. Findog - Best Mavs fan to ever post here, and my SpursTalk soulmate

2. DUNCANownsKOBE - Fellow Patriots fan who partied with Gronk in Arizona. That alone makes him a legend. 4 rings, gots!

3. HarlemHeat37 - The Jay-Z to my Nas, or the Nas to my Jay-Z depending on who had the more mainstream posts. Beef gave way to respect, then eventually we came together and dominated this . And then I faded away. I guess I'm Nas then.

4. BUMP - bullyin z in the paint tbh

5. jeebus - always been a huge fan of his troll game, tbh

Honorable mention - JamStone, Thread (greatest contributor to the award winning Mono Show), stretch, DeadlyDynasty, mavs>spurs, dirk4mvp, Greg Oden, Rogue, thunderup, spurraider21 (I do think he's solid when not in Philo mode), J.T., Ghazi aka Ghazstrodamus aka right about dem mavs aka paying for hand-jobs

BOTTOM 5

1. Infinite_limit - I honestly haven't read another poster's work I loathe more. If he's trolling he's a ty unentertaining troll, and if he's serious he's easily the most idiotic, uneducated sponge **** waste of oxygen to ever post here.

2. pussyface - that guy.

3. Thebesteva - i just really hope he's 12 years old, because if he's a grown ass adult or even a somewhat developed teenager, he should be embarrassed at the stupid juvenile he posts here every day. Even his screen name is childish and re ed beyond words.

4. Avante - for obvious reasons, move on before he posts the 100 meter times of the entire 1952 TCU women's track team.

5. Killakobe81 - singling out one name, but this slot basically goes to each of the half-dozen or so ty generic Laker fans who post the same stupid, bland crap every day.

And I'm out for good this time. Seriously guys thanks sooooooo much 4 ur luv n support all these yrs!!!!!! Have a kick-ass summer!
    uhh thanks?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Circle Jerk in 3...2...1...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol a little freckeled faced kid with braces posting a slurping list

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, these top poster lists were fun but they're played out now, it why Malik doesn't do them anymore, he knows better. I cringe when I've been a top poster on a few lists with a dude complimenting me," My is an elite poster." Uh ok?

I chuckle when I'm a bad poster because it's funny but seriously OP, you said you wish I was a 12 year old boy? WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, these top poster lists were fun but they're played out now, it why Malik doesn't do them anymore, he knows better. I cringe when I've been a top poster on a few lists with a dude complimenting me," My is an elite poster." Uh ok?

I chuckle when I'm a bad poster because it's funny but seriously OP, you said you wish I was a 12 year old boy? WTF?
    Uh this isn't just some list. It's like John naismith himself on Jordan/LeBron debate

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa buddy. I have invested days even weeks of my short life in order to entertain and enlighten this forum, yet this is the thanks I receive? I might just take my keyboard and head home.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    haha pussyface...where the did that guy go.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Right on about KillaKobe.... dude ing sucks. You forgot DJohn who is perhaps the biggest sucker in this forums history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck to you mono tbh

I enjoyed in particular reading your work in nfl forum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right on about KillaKobe.... dude ing sucks. You forgot DJohn who is perhaps the biggest sucker in this forums history.
    Thanks!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Mono you forgot me on your top 5.. It's cool tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't take it personal bro. You're just the slightly off bubble, Kobe slurping fence sitter in denial. Blame it on the other Lakers gots... just when you thought you were out... they pull you back in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    M30w

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Frizzle's Top 5:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like his 23415th statement of forever retirement imho. Maybe he's decided to retire his main forever, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some of his trolls turning active again and beginning to post here day in and day out. The possibility Mono leaves Spurstalk forever is if the whole site gets shut down, and he doesn't have enough pickle money to buy it over and keep it running.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sorry Parsons didn't work out for ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never seen a cat beg before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't take it personal bro. You're just the slightly off bubble, Kobe slurping fence sitter in denial. Blame it on the other Lakers gots... just when you thought you were out... they pull you back in.
    I take it as a compliment mono remembers me I barely remember him ... good riddance or maybe if he is like half the other losers who quit this forum and return see ya soon?

As for your ass great hoops take, bro. Lots of draft and FA to discuss yet you waste your time on this ty reply that only CN and SPM will enjoy ..congrats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn Killa u edgy tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn Killa u edgy tonight
    Not really. Life is good. Just bought a new big screen Samsung SUHD (my first 4k tV) watched the draft in improved high def just need some 4k content to really test this sucker before I decided to keep or return. Drafted Druss. Excited to see if we get a big ...

Just felt like responding to a couple internet tough guys but I no longer get mad at anything said on here even the racist stuff.

. I wont lie in the early days I did. On occasion Amb, Mid or DMC could ruffle a feather or two but now I just say what I feel if people like or agree doesnt matter I just speak my mind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa is getting bashed for no reason tbh, he might be one of the few posters that only talks basketball. Preach on KK

Thread Information