Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it. The west was laughably weak last year which padded the Spurs win total, but that's probably not going to be the case this year with Paul George and Jimmy Butler both going West. Plus I can't imagine how lazy a pouting Aldridge just counting the days until he opts out is going to be.
    Bringing back patty "thrills"mills pretty much guaranteed 60 wins for the Spurs.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not realize so many people who post in here are NBA scouts, and professional analysts. Very negative viewpoint, sky is falling, sure the Spurs did not chase the super team", but PATFO always seems to be in the ahead of The curve, whether it is scouting in europe, use of dleague or resting players. The Spurs coaching staff know players and personnel better than anyone in here. Losing Simmons hurts, but the reality is sometimes you lose good players, when you are playing the long game to stay competetive for 2018 and beyond.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still winning 60, tbh. But it would still be nice to trade LMA for the right price. Maybe by the deadline?
    Who the cares about winning 60? Or 50? if we aren't winning the 'Ship? Bragging rights?

I agree on LMA tho'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with OP. I'm not looking forward to next season at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid post hahah

Give me a counter argument.

Make me believe I'm wrong.....im open to being wrong.

How would you fill all the voids currently in the team?
    I'll let the results speak for themselves. We basically have the same team that got us to the WCF last year minus Dedmon and Simmons (overrated) and injured Parker (who SpursTalk is convinced was holding us back anyways) plus a solid addition in Gay. Paul should be able to contribute, and I have a sneaking su ion Lee will be back.

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season...but go ahead and enjoy your imaginary soapbox for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll let the results speak for themselves. We basically have the same team that got us to the WCF last year minus Dedmon and Simmons (overrated) and injured Parker (who SpursTalk is convinced was holding us back anyways) plus a solid addition in Gay. Paul should be able to contribute, and I have a sneaking su ion Lee will be back.
    This

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only a matter of time until we turn into the Pacers. city that no one wants to play in. 5 years of constantly being embarrassed by Lebron (Warriors) or other middle of the pack teams. Overrated GM that has won Executive of the year awards because lord knows why. Holding on to cancerous Hansbrough (Manu) because he appeals to the locals.

... and finally. Our franchise player will want to leave to a better team and city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season...but go ahead and enjoy your imaginary soapbox for now.
    I'll be cheering from the start....im allowed to be critical and also a massive fan you simpleton.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the offseason tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the future so bleak. Patty's contract is very tradeable. Parker and Green are expiring this year. LMA and Gay may opt out next year. They could have a ton of cap room next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have the same team.

Except for THREE, FOUR rotation players, two of them were key pieces of the bench's defense and the other was just...the starting PG

But it's fine because Gay is a solid addition. He's just coming off Achilles injury, one of the toughest for NBA players to overcome.

So Spurs basically have the same team while Rockets, Thunder, Wolves, Nuggets, and 3/4 of NBA improved their rosters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's over.

Our starters beside kiwi....

Pg...dont have one
    Sg...cant shoot, handle the ball or create his own shot.
    Pf...soft beta that doesn't want to play for us.
    C...dont have one.

Great work from patfo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol every post of yours is being negative about the spurs and their players you fvcking failure hahahh

I've literally never seen you post without crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I have a sneaking su ion Lee will be back.
    That part I'm not so sure about. Lee opted out. Maybe he was angling for one last multi-year deal, but I'm not so sure he wants to be back here. If he thought he was ring-chasing last year, he has to know he isn't this year.

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season
    This part, though. I don't know about the OP, but if the Spurs are 41-40 at the end of the season, I'll be pulling for them to win the last one to finish above .500.

But if they're 40-41, I'll be pulling for them to tank the last one to at least get some ping pong balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to be clear...ill be cheering the spurs regardless of anything.

To me, the worst fans are the idiots that think you can't be critical of your team. And if you are that must mean you don't support them...?

What a beta at ude.

The same kind of people that get bullied and just accept it, instead of standing up for themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURS >>>>>>>>>> best team in sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to be clear...ill be cheering the spurs regardless of anything.

To me, the worst fans are the idiots that think you can't be critical of your team. And if you are that must mean you don't support them...?

What a beta at ude.

The same kind of people that get bullied and just accept it, instead of standing up for themselves.
    It's not about being defeatist. It's about respecting one of the greatest foundations in sports, past and present.

You can be critical without toeing the edge of the goddamn cliff. Go back and look at your first post. You basically said that our whole team is in shambles, when in reality, we are still in a position that around 27 teams in the league would love to be in.

We have one of the top 3 players in the league. We have the best coach in the league. We have a system that will produce 50+ wins and a good playoff spot, despite what the idiots around here want to believe. Yes, Golden State is the overwhelming favorite, but no moves that the Spurs could make were going to change that.

Stop acting like we are the goddamn Sixers or Timberwolves and respect what the Spurs have done over the past two decades. Tim Duncan may be gone, but this train ain't off the rails yet.

You want a beta at ude? I will put up an avatar bet that the Spurs win 50+ games this year, open to any posters who are not blatant trolls for the entire 2018 offseason. Come correct, or stop your ing and enjoy your team instead of acting like the sky is falling and then trying to call yourself a supporter.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about being defeatist. It's about respecting one of the greatest foundations in sports, past and present.

You can be critical without toeing the edge of the goddamn cliff. Go back and look at your first post. You basically said that our whole team is in shambles, when in reality, we are still in a position that around 27 teams in the league would love to be in.

We have one of the top 3 players in the league. We have the best coach in the league. We have a system that will produce 50+ wins and a good playoff spot, despite what the idiots around here want to believe. Yes, Golden State is the overwhelming favorite, but no moves that the Spurs could make were going to change that.

Stop acting like we are the goddamn Sixers or Timberwolves and respect what the Spurs have done over the past two decades. Tim Duncan may be gone, but this train ain't off the rails yet.

You want a beta at ude? I will put up an avatar bet that the Spurs win 50+ games this year, open to any posters who are not blatant trolls for the entire 2018 offseason. Come correct, or stop your ing and enjoy your team instead of acting like the sky is falling and then trying to call yourself a supporter.
    Can someone make a thread and post this and sticky it? Thanks in advance. rjv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't disrespecting the spurs.

But there are some holes.

Once again, who's starting at PG or C?

LMA has no heart.

Danny Green fvcking sucks and has for years now.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't disrespecting the spurs.

But there are some holes.

Once again, who's starting at PG or C?

LMA has no heart.

Danny Green fvcking sucks and has for years now.
    Shut up you beta got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up you beta got.
    Empty input as usual from you...you dirty little got

Make me shut up...id fvcking end you, little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We shall RETURN

to the promised land

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No longer playing for championships as TP said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2018 SPURS:

Kawhi

Lebron

Zion Williamson

Marc Gasol

-------------------------------------------------

NBA is ed! lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol every post of yours is being negative about the spurs and their players you fvcking failure hahahh

I've literally never seen you post without crying.

Thread Information