Page 662 of 745 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 18607
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Da .

In no situation are employees obliged to let their employers know of their full and detailed medical condition. The only thing organization are en ed to are wether or not he can play or if the injury is deadly or not.

He said he cant play. And the Spurs started questioning him.

Its like an employee asking for a sick day because he has explosive diarrhea and they keep on insisting to know more.
    are you joking? A sick day ? this fool has been out from the entire season starting from the past play off exit!!!
    Tell me in what world a person that is paid by the organizaion can stay home without giving a full and detailed explanation and knowledge of the reasons he's out.
    Tell me what kind of ing contact give to anybody the power to be paid without doing absolutely nothing for an entire year.

No chance in .

They exercised not only maximum leverage, bur exceeded all the leverage in the world...the only name of this is fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all keep responding to his dumbass trolling.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am talking about the Spurs medical staff talking to medically licensed individuals he chose handling his rehab.

There is certainly things that shouldn't be disclosed but in regards to their medical opinion an progression of rehabilitation some accountability is required. You can't expect an organization to continue writing 7 figure checks after an extended period of time without any information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

When the Spurs gave Kawhi full control of his injury they gave him the power to dictate when to comeback. Ill gladly be on the spurs side if kawhi is calling bobo while under spurs medical care and spurs medical care say he is healthy.

But the fact of the matter is that they gave him full responsibility. You dont give him that full resposnsibility and when the answer he gives you and answer you dont like you start questioning his credibility.

Thats backstabbing and betrayel.
    As late as the playoffs Pop was saying 'he's in NYC trying to get healthy.' They were very trusting in letting him have control of his rehab and were likely completely in the dark. So they gave him complete control; and paid him $19 million to get healthy. Doesn't sound very malicious to me. He needs to suit up and show he can play...or not. He will lose a large fortune if chooses the latter which is sad. He, through his work ethic and skill, put himself in a position to earn $219 million dollars for playing the game he loves. If he doesn't live up to his obligations this season it will not only cost him close to $100 million, but it won't do his legacy and reputation much good.

NBA careers are fleeting and sitting out two years is not a good option if it can be helped. Lace'em up and play the game you love.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

When the Spurs gave Kawhi full control of his injury they gave him the power to dictate when to comeback. Ill gladly be on the spurs side if kawhi is calling bobo while under spurs medical care and spurs medical care say he is healthy.

But the fact of the matter is that they gave him full responsibility. You dont give him that full resposnsibility and when the answer he gives you and answer you dont like you start questioning his credibility.

Backstabbing and betrayal my ass.
    the fact i give you something doesn't meen you don't owe me nothing.
    Kiwhi and his group behave like they were no more part of the Spurs organizaion.
    That has never been the case.
    I'm still paying you.
    You signed a contract.
    You have to fulfill it, and in this situation your obligation is the one to give me all the informations you have about the healimg process we consented you to manage by your own.
    You feel backstabbed because after a year I ask you what is the point of your medical prpcess and I legitimately want to know it? What kinfd of backstabbing is this?
    You feel betrayed but you receive my checks for millions of dollars? what kind of betrayal is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bs.

Paying someone doesnt mean you can just off every agreement.

Micheal Wright the guy spurstalk loves so much said it himself. The Spurs gave Kawhi and his group full control of his injury.

If you're giving someone full control of their enjoy and when they can comeback, you dont question the findings just because its not the answer you want.

Thats why kawhi is frustrted. They said ok Kawhi comeback when you feel healthy. We belive in you but after a few months they started mocking him in national media.

Thats backstabbing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

I'd love to get a hold of you and try and break down that ing thick skull of yours. your betrayal.

Most employers aren't going to care much about a sick day or two, but if you take a FULL ING YEAR OFF, you can bet they're going to want to know what the is going on. They're going to want details and information about what your ailment is, and if it is legit. They're not going to keep paying you money and not question anything. Don't be ing obtuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so bull we made this player a machine and his family has ed the franchise. It might be 20 years until we see a player that good playing in San Antonio.
    Said that with David Robinson also

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bs.

Micheal Wright the guy spurstalk loves so much said it himself. The Spurs gave Kawhi and his group full control of his injury.

If you're giving someone full control of their enjoy and when they can comeback, you dont question the findings just because its not the answer you want.

Thats why kawhi is frustrted. They said ok Kawhi comeback when you feel healthy. We belive in you but after a few months they started mocking him in national media.

Thats backstabbing
    No.

First: you're my player. Giving you full control is by my will. My will can change if and when I see that the full control I gave you is badly exercised 'cause you are exceeding his limits.

Second: They began to question when the player said one thing and then said the exact opposite...giving them for several times different answers about the moment of his coming back. the situation has reached the point of detrimental of the Spurs other players. To the point they had to call him in a meeting to undertand what was going on and why he was telling them one thing and behaving the opposite way. in other words was becoming clear that his behavior was perplexing, and was coming out inevitably the suspect he was fooling the organization...

You call backstabbing a thing that can't be called this way.
    the behavior of Kiwhi and his group has been more than expletive that something was weird...and weird things need to be explained. and the explanation has at least to be convincing.
    Frustrated? you have to only be grateful that from the beginning we trusted you to the point to consent you to manage by yourself the healing process...that's a ton of trust.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to get a hold of you and try and break down that ing thick skull of yours. your betrayal.

Most employers aren't going to care much about a sick day or two, but if you take a FULL ING YEAR OFF, you can bet they're going to want to know what the is going on. They're going to want details and information about what your ailment is, and if it is legit. They're not going to keep paying you money and not question anything. Don't be ing obtuse.
    Ice Apa is dumb parrot that is always throwing at the wall and hoping it will stick. If Kawhi's people said Kawhi needs to join team ISIS than Apa would be screaming about how ISIS is a better run organization than the Spurs. Don't waste your time responding to this parrot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A year? Wow are you serious?

Kawhi cameback to play. Realisticly, he was out for a grand total of 3 months and by the time april rolled around reports show that the spurs prefered not to have in the playoffs.

He didnt take a full year off. He reinjured during that 9 game stint. He took 3 months off. You dont talk against a player after a reinjury thats just bush league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

First: you're my player. Giving you full control is by my will. My will can change if and when I see that the full control I gave you is badly exercised 'cause you are exceeding his limits.

Second: They began to question when the player said one thing and then said the exact opposite...giving them for several times different answers about the moment of his coming back. the situation has reached the point of detrimental of the Spurs other players. To the point they had to call him in a meeting to undertand what was going on and why he was telling them one thing and behaving the opposite way. in other words was becoming clear that his behavior was perplexing, and was coming out inevitably the suspect he was fooling the organization...

You call backstabbing a thing that can't be called this way.
    the behavior of Kiwhi and his group has been more than expletive that something was weird...and weird things need to be explained. and the explanation has at least to be convincing.
    Frustrated? you have to only be grateful that from the beginning we trusted you to the point to consent you to manage by yourself the healing process...that's a ton of trust.
    Wtf are you talking about? What limit did kawhi exceed?

All he did was not play for 3 months after reinjuring his quad. He actually comeback to play.

Did people just forget that kawhi actually played and came back very early?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bs.

Thats backstabbing
    Bull . They treated him extremely well. Kawhi needs to decide if he can play or not and then fulfill his contract...Period. Case. Closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf are you talking about? What limit did kawhi exceed?

All he did was not play for 3 months after reinjuring his quad. He actually comeback to play.

Did people just forget that kawhi actually played and came back very early?
    Never seen someone put so much time and effort into a stupid schtick on ST. You need a hobby and some friends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . They treated him extremely well. Kawhi needs to decide if he can play or not and then fulfill his contract...Period. Case. Closed.
    And he decided he cant so why the are spurms on his ass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he decided he cant so why the are spurms on his ass?
    Because Kawhi himself told reporters and SA and his teammates repeatedly that he was coming back. This was not SA setting dates, but Kawhi. Then without explanation Kawhi would just say “never mind, next game”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose username is Jabari Young positing under tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you ing re ed???? I made one comment about dopey laker fans and that asshole is being a bag about it and you I don't even understand wtf your talking about...just move along bro ...dopey !!!!
    Bene's grown surly over the years and tends to come off pretty abrasively with new posters, but his point is valid. Laker's fans like LkrFan and Killakobe81 aren't trolls. They are members of this board who have put in years of service. They were here to trash talk when there was still an SA/LAL rivalry, and they stayed here through their team's recent string of terrible years. Some of them like DeadlyDynasty also contribute to the NFL Forum on here, and that's probably the closest thing we have to Prime SpursTalk nowadays. You attacked them without understanding that they belong here. It wasn't your fault that you didn't know, but there's wisdom in benefactor's criticism. ST is a weird place, and if you don't want to find yourself in random disputes like this, it helps to semi-lurk for a bit.

Hopefully, you'll take this as the mere explanation it is and not feel like I'm going at you. We can always use new blood on here, but expecting this to be like Red or RealGM would set you up for disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to be realistic because Kawhi's trade value is low because of how he has handled things.
    Sure but you're acting as though he'll only net the Spurs 30 cents on the dollar so they have to include picks, Derrick White or Walker to try and get other teams to take Kawhi off our hands.

If you just had Kawhi for every hypothetical trade, the returning assets just wouldn't get it done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 3 days sick leave my federal job requires a dr note

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 3 days sick leave my federal job requires a dr note
    Same here.

BTW....fuxk Kawhi. He is nothing but a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose username is Jabari Young positing under tbh?
    pinoy marauder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen someone put so much time and effort into a stupid schtick on ST. You need a hobby and some friends.
    Alts talking to each other...

SAD!
    Freaks you out, seriously. How inept and empty one's life can be? It's like contemplating infinite abyss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's disgusting watching masta' Pop treat this young African American man as a slave. Where is your worldly liberalism Pop, you giant hypocritical piece of ? You're were so proud when players kneeled and dishonored our flag and anthem, but now you wont grant this young man his freedom? You're worse than the NFL owners establishing a rule that requires the players to stand for the anthem, but I'm sure in a few months you'll be attacking that rule again. you.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesnt have both.

I can bet you he never work in his whole ing life.

Thread Information