Page 753 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2536537037437497507517527537547557567577638038531253 ... LastLast
Results 18,801 to 18,825 of 40770
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Methodist is not overwhelmed at the moment. Busy but not overwhelmed.

Wife has practiced there 23 years. She's on the call up list so I'll know when they are overwhelmed.

Yesterday the senior partner came in to assure her that they would cover her practice should Methodist call her up. She thought "what a nice gesture" until last night when she it occurred to her "oh did he hear something"
    ON THE CALL LIST.
    So she works on a Covid floor as a doctor at the hospital?
    What floor? She goes to every floor?
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-02-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ON THE CALL LIST.
    So she works on a Covid floor at the hospital?
    No. At the beginning of this Methodist put together a list of volunteer physicians with hospital privileges to work covid cases should it come to that. That's what I meant by call up list, not ON CALL list.

She's actually been out of the hospital since sometime in March I think. The hospitalist group that covered her pts on the weekends was so slow due to the lockdown they asked to take her hospital coverage all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. At the beginning of this Methodist put together a list of volunteer physicians with hospital privileges to work covid cases should it come to that. That's what I meant by call up list, not ON CALL list.

She's actually been out of the hospital since sometime in March I think. The hospitalist group that covered her pts on the weekends was so slow due to the lockdown they asked to take her hospital coverage all the time.
    Well that makes sense and thats good for you guys. Very good.
    And that is actually very nice that she volunteered.
    Because there are overworked people there. And they are hiring. Nurses work very hard as she has to know.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tholdren said he was an athlete and NBA players have no skill. He has some of Avante's worst traits, tbh.
    Nba going to draft lamelo ball as a top pick.

No.talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba going to draft lamelo ball as a top pick.

No.talent.
    You had more talent in HS, right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had more talent in HS, right?
    90 percent of high school starters can shoot better than 25 percent from 3 and 37 percent overall.

Nba stopped being a talent league in the 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90 percent of high school starters can shoot better than 25 percent from 3 and 37 percent overall.

Nba stopped being a talent league in the 90s
    Did you have more talent in HS than the average NBA player today?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already stated 90 percent of high school starters now are better than lamelo ball. please name the last NBA draft pick in the top 3 that shot 37pct fg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I alrwady stated 90 percent of high school starters now are better than lamelo ball. Name please name the last NBA draft pick in the top 3 that shot 37pct fg.
    But did YOU have more skill than the average NBA player today?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But did YOU have more skill than the average NBA player today?
    Lol you are triggered that you are marketed to a business selling entertainment, you are duped, just like you were marketed for covid fear.

No talent
    2x flu.

You lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you are triggered that you are marketed to a business selling entertainment, you are duped, just like you were marketed for covid fear.

No talent
    2x flu.

You lost.
    The ? What are you talking about?

All I'm asking is if you think you had more basketball skill at your athletic peak than the average NBA player today. That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . The average D league player would smoke the out of the top street/gym ball players. It's just a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . The average D league player would smoke the out of the top street/gym ball players. It's just a fact.
    But not high schoolers according to tholdren (including himself back when he was in HS in the 60s).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ? What are you talking about?

All I'm asking is if you think you had more basketball skill at your athletic peak than the average NBA player today. That's all.
    Lololol bolding and triggered. Wrong about having covid and turned this into why a player that shoots 37pct from field will be a top pick in today's no talent NBA. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololol bolding and triggered. Wrong about having covid and turned this into why a player that shoots 37pct from field will be a top pick in today's no talent NBA. Lol
    Did you have more skills at your peak than the average NBA player? It's a simple yes or no question. Not sure why you can't answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most high school studs arent used to having someone as equally gifted matching them move for move defensively with a hand in their face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50% reduction in mortality counts as "significantly". Weird all the an rumpers who were "hoping" it worked haven't commented.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50% reduction in mortality counts as "significantly". Weird all the an rumpers who were "hoping" it worked haven't commented.
    It's great news if true.

Sorry I didn't say so in a timely enough manner for you and the other Trump supporters. I know you need all the good news you can get seeing as you support Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that studies with larger samples (like the Oxford one, which had almost twice as many samples) returned the opposite conclusion, which is why almost nobody at this point recommends hydroxychloroquine for covid treatment.

It's probably the most scrutinized and tested drug against covid at this time, and it's truly unfortunate it didn't work out. Thankfully, there's other alternatives out there now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that studies with larger samples (like the Oxford one, which had almost twice as many samples) returned the opposite conclusion, which is why almost nobody at this point recommends hydroxychloroquine for covid treatment.

It's probably the most scrutinized and tested drug against covid at this time, and it's truly unfortunate it didn't work out. Thankfully, there's other alternatives out there now.
    The Recovery trial only showed it doesn't help already severely ill. Remdesivir has no significant reduction in mortality. Dexamethasone 30% reduction.

We'll have to see what the actual study shows once published but a 50% reduction in mortality isn't going to be ignored in the medical community especially when it's from a Ford study. It won't matter that you've declared it useless.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SnakeBoy really gets upset about this drug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Recovery trial only showed it doesn't help already severely ill. Remdesivir has no significant reduction in mortality. Dexamethasone 30% reduction.

We'll have to see what the actual study shows once published but a 50% reduction in mortality isn't going to be ignored in the medical community especially when it's from a Ford study. It won't matter that you've declared it useless.
    I didn't declare it useless, I was pointing out the WHO and NIH both did, and most hospital systems worldwide follow those recommendations. In the UK I've read they're restarting a test with it two days ago for medical personnel.

Dexamethasone was a solid find so far, and hopefully there's more on the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Kahbibs father killed by Rona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

at this point we can all reach for our favorite cure to get us out of this mess.
    my particular pet is a vaccine and even if we make a really good one it’s got to be tested in mass produced.

there’s just so much we don’t know, we just keep going around in circles hoping
    eventually will figure it out or figure out how to live with it as a constant in our lives hopefully like the common cold.

since there is no real leader ship who gives us information, tells us why it might be wrong, and then what the next step is depending on various situations....

we can all just throw around.
    theoldren has found the perfect niche for purposeful lying

Thread Information