Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2822
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think tats and Qris have tuned me out. Oh no.
    These are the people you go back and forth with relentlessly. I don't recall seeing you in an actual conversation in the 12 years I've been here. In that respect you're following your mentor pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea what you're doing here. You're just tossing out word salads with ad hominems mixed in, declaring sick burn victories. You're a moron, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not making an argument there. Just a declarative sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the people you go back and forth with relentlessly. I don't recall seeing you in an actual conversation in the 12 years I've been here. In that respect you're following your mentor pretty well.
    Amazing you got almost 91k posts without ever going back and forth relentlessly. Props

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem overly concerned about me, can't stop talking about me even when I wasn't posting
    you've been posting plenty the last couple of days, even in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing you got almost 91k posts without ever going back and forth relentlessly. Props
    post count schmack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've been posting plenty the last couple of days, even in this thread.
    Has nothing to do with what I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess Elon gave you the thumbs down.

Chrisfromst
    Account suspended
    Twitter suspends accounts that violate the Twitter Rules. Learn more

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post count schmack
    Has nothing to do with what I said.
    Can you just shut the up? You go away forever then just come back and vomit your worthless ass shtick on this forum. At least guys like Chump and Winehole hang and engage with the give and take even if they sort of also contribute to the nonsense. You hide like a just like Dale does then roll through to placate the hunger of your attention seeking needs. You literally don't contribute a ing thing. You are a slightly smarter hodgepodge of derp, ducks and koriwhat. You aren't clever or cute. You are just stupid. A known commodity of idiocy that this community tolerates because very few people cross that line enough times to hit get the ban hammer.

You think you work people into a corner with your arguments and snark but you are just DMC the clown. Outside of the forum idiot royalty that hangs here every person in this place can see right through you. Beep your red nose again DMC. We all wait with baited breath on one of your tired responses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you just shut the up? You go away forever then just come back and vomit your worthless ass shtick on this forum. At least guys like Chump and Winehole hang and engage with the give and take even if they sort of also contribute to the nonsense. You hide like a just like Dale does then roll through to placate the hunger of your attention seeking needs. You literally don't contribute a ing thing. You are a slightly smarter hodgepodge of derp, ducks and koriwhat. You aren't clever or cute. You are just stupid. A known commodity of idiocy that this community tolerates because very few people cross that line enough times to hit get the ban hammer.

You think you work people into a corner with your arguments and snark but you are just DMC the clown. Outside of the forum idiot royalty that hangs here every person in this place can see right through you. Beep your red nose again DMC. We all wait with bated breath on one of your tired responses.

DMClown :honkhonk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously DMC, your shtick and your come and go. Let's see another picture of your fat ass hand. You want to see mine? I'll post it just like I posted a pic of myself in the Avante thread. I have a crooked pinky from an old football injury and a ed up ring finger from hitting a guy with an uppercut in the ing jaw and breaking my hand. In the words of Alec Baldwin..."you see pal, thats who I am, and you're nothing." It's why people like you and Joey are es that can only log in and talk about nothing. Both of you are actually nobodies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to answer the question before Joey asks I was in SA. Right on Houston in a nice hotel near the river. I was there for a week. Spent time at the Irish pub next door and watched the lights go on at the river. I actually would not have minded leaving Joey asleep one on one, but he didn't want to do that. Anyway, my wife enjoyed it a lot and so did I and the spot was very accommodating. My wife and i are coming again next year and any of you that want to meet the first drink is on me wherever we meet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you shooting out responses. Are you ing afraid of me DMC? Do you just chase mother ers that you think are weaker than you? At least have the balls to respond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here you are still scared as with nothing but quiet. I'm openly challenging you...you fat handed . Step in the circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what I really love? The fact that DMC has enabled the ability for people to see he is online. He is so scared of putting himself out there. He would rather get out there when it suits him. He talks like Mr. Big Man...but he's actually just full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC What the are you afraid of? Stop embarrassing yourself tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allyssa Milano exchanges her Tesla for a VW

Musk fights back by stooping to say VW was built by Nazis.

Musk, extreme rightwing fascist bas , emotionally crippled like they all are.

Teslas and all EVs rate poor quality by customers in Consumer Reports

Electric vehicles are less reliable because of newer technologies

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/15/cons...-reliable.html

Also, top price Teslas do not compare with fit, finish, features compared with Mercedes in same price segment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascist Musk amnestied all the extreme rightwing nasties.

1/2 of advertisers have bailed on Twitter 2.0, and certainly more will when the nasties get rolling on Twitter

Musk claims subscriptions are up, but BigCorp doesn't want to be associated with Musk's pile

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Fat Hands getting absolutely bodied in this thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fascist billionaire Musk has very thin skin, must counter-attack every attack. Musk attacking, slandering, insulting anti-Trump Jew Vindeman.

You can take Musk out of Zuid Afrika, but you can't take Zuid Afrika out of Musk

Musk doesn't have higher priorities and urgencies than attacking what he considers the opposition?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fascist billionaire Musk has very thin skin, must counter-attack every attack. Musk attacking, slandering, insulting anti-Trump Jew Vindeman.

You can take Musk out of Zuid Afrika, but you can't take Zuid Afrika out of Musk

Musk doesn't have higher priorities and urgencies than attacking what he considers the opposition?

that reads like a Q drop.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You seem overly concerned about me, can't stop talking about me even when I wasn't posting
    Or maybe I'm just reading a thread that's been on the top the page for awhile that you're now relentlessly posting and just laughing at what a fat pathetic loser you are. Trust me fatty you ain't important to anyone here

Rofl I made a comment about how you probably died and you consider that some kind of compliment to your ego. you really are a pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, what companies wouldn't want to advertise with a ceo that posts like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, what companies wouldn't want to advertise with a ceo that posts like that
    Well, the company has banned bots and those exhibiting bot-like behavior, just ask cqhrisy.

Thread Information