Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I invite you to show a therapist these last couple of pages. I am going to show mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called you a hypocrite because you put on a yearlong display of mental illness with ig and company. Now just like the ego thing you are desperate to pin the same on me.
    So you don't think you have a mental illness? I mean you sit here and make up bold face lies about my past, then you claim I'm older than I am even though you know me right, and the funniest of all now is yesterday when you claimed you tried to punk me back 20+ yrs ago. You're such a ing re bro and a delusional one at that.

I invite you to show a therapist these last couple of pages. I am going to show mine.
    I figured as much. Them crying sessions over ST must bore your therapist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't think you have a mental illness? I mean you sit here and make up bold face lies about my past, then you claim I'm older than I am even though you know me right, and the funniest of all now is yesterday when you claimed you tried to punk me back 20+ yrs ago. You're such a ing re bro and a delusional one at that.

I figured as much. Them crying sessions over ST must bore your therapist.
    How's it going with your therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally opened a reply of yours bud after all these years because I thought I'd get a chuckle out of you going after Fuzzy but nah here you are acting like a little girl like always.

Bro, I'm not a loser who needs a therapist unlike you and Fuzzy. Yall both are a couple of mentally ill re s tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally opened a reply of yours bud after all these years because I thought I'd get a chuckle out of you going after Fuzzy but nah here you are acting like a little girl like always.

Bro, I'm not a loser who needs a therapist unlike you and Fuzzy. Yall both are a couple of mentally ill re s tbh.
    Everyone else is crazy. You're the only sane one here. I get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone else is crazy. You're the only sane one here. I get it
    You got that right! Actually not everyone but def you and Fuzzy no doubt. I bet your crying sessions are a bore too for your poor therapist.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Gold status reached.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This passive aggressive arrogant edgelord thing was never compelling and you don't have a clique around nowadays to high five you.

It is a running joke the rampant mental illness on display and all the trolls.

I suggest some of us go get counseling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well. She helps me a lot to process and keep perspective. You?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there you go again

You condescend to literally everyone, which makes your ridiculous behavior even funnier.

A common tactic for people who can't answer simple questions, like DMC.

I'm not sure you know what that word means.

I invite you to show your therapist all the pages you have dedicated to Joey and now Chris. You are very clearly holding onto some high school that can't be healthy.
    I condescend to a lot of people. We both know that is not the problem. The problem is I condescend to you and you act like a typical insecure boy like I see all the time. You are really wasspish aren't you.

DMC said that because he saw what you were doing too. It was why he got pissed off and went on a rampage trying dox and ban people. When he realized IP bans wouldn't work he did what you like to boil it down to but in reality that was just the denouement.

Ig would post a smiley like:

and you would write out about how they were afraid, couldn't answer your questions, and of course claim victory.

he was mocking you by trying different smiley combinations to get you to write the same . Of course like a good minion played right along. For month after month after month.

By the end of it you could go to the club or this forum back 10 pages and every thread was just you and the two troll accounts going around in this circle.

That absolutely reeks of mental illness. That is why DMC took issue. Now he of course has his own issue but that is besides the point.

And here you are doing the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gold status reached.
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well. She helps me a lot to process and keep perspective. You?
    LMFAO Hopefully your mental illness leads to you ceasing to exist bro. Here's hoping it's sooner than later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gold status reached.
    all of you with "Gold Status."

Am not impressed. You are just mailing it in.

God Bles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO Hopefully your mental illness leads to you ceasing to exist bro. Here's hoping it's sooner than later.
    Even then I will live in your head rent free, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This passive aggressive arrogant edgelord thing was never compelling and you don't have a clique around nowadays to high five you.

It is a running joke the rampant mental illness on display and all the trolls.

I suggest some of us go get counseling.
    i have literally 0 problem with people seeing therapists

i just feel bad that you are getting billed for them reviewing your spurstalk transcripts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have literally 0 problem with people seeing therapists

i just feel bad that you are getting billed for them reviewing your spurstalk transcripts
    You push back when I bring up mental health professionals scrutinizing this place and when troll iden ies are discussed. That is all I see other than the teenage edgelord routine and your pla udes when you get called out on the schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even then I will live in your head rent free, Joey.
    Not at all. I don't give one about you here or irl. LMAO You believing you live rent free in my head. Your ego outweighs your manhood you big pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. I don't give one about you here or irl. LMAO You believing you live rent free in my head. Your ego outweighs your manhood you big pussy.
    I intentionally stayed away for a day to see what happened while I was gone and you were talking about me in other threads, Joey. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I intentionally stayed away for a day to see what happened while I was gone and you were talking about me in other threads, Joey. It is what it is.
    Lol you stayed away... Sure thing puto!

I guess the same could be said of you having me rent free in your head with all the bs posts to me in the last couple days. Get off my nuts puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You push back when I bring up mental health professionals scrutinizing this place and when troll iden ies are discussed. That is all I see other than the teenage edgelord routine and your pla udes when you get called out on the schtick.
    i push back when you bring up how you spend your time with your therapist going through spurstalk transcripts, yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i push back when you bring up how you spend your time with your therapist going through spurstalk transcripts, yes
    Any time I have brought it up in the past you come charging in to edgelord the idea just like you are doing here or when I talk about troll iden ies like you started your discourse in this thread.

I don't take you at face value SR. You obviously are not ingenuous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's rich coming from the dudette that lies constantly about my past, who I am, etc... You're no shining example at being a genuine person yourself puto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any time I have brought it up in the past you come charging in to edgelord the idea just like you are doing here or when I talk about troll iden ies like you started your discourse in this thread.

wasting a therapists time going through messageboard posts is objectively funny imho

and your troll hunting is borderline paranoia, considering you're not just trying to guess which poster is using what accounts, but also are assuming that you personally know several of these people because you know 1 and you also know a guy who was named chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasting a therapists time going through messageboard posts is objectively funny imho

and your troll hunting is borderline paranoia, considering you're not just trying to guess which poster is using what accounts, but also are assuming that you personally know several of these people because you know 1 and you also know a guy who was named chris
    Of course it would be 'funny' to you but you know it is a cliche all of the mental illness on display around here. How exactly are they supposed to evaluate the behavior? Or are you one of those that goes to therapy and lies and omits so you can look better?

And I know Joey had a friend named Chris and so I asked him about it. He said no it is what it is and I dropped it. Any scrutiny brings you ire. This is not the first instance, SR.

Now your position of course begs the question why someone would want people not to consider which accounts are troll and which are not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ain't that the truth! This dumb Fuzzy had me laughing my ass off with his asinine theory that Chris here on ST is the Chris I used to know over a decade ago. It's so ing odd! The dude is a re who got a degree and thinks he's now some sort of intellectual.

Thread Information