Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2312
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he isn’t gone for an extended period of time. He’s the most watchable part

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would suck if this injury drives him to miss the all-star week-end.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew the Spurs were going to draft Sochan. I was hoping NO would have drafted Sochan but they are stupid taking Daniels. I knew Daniels wouldn't be as good as Sochan.

NO should have known the spurs would be sweating it out hoping they wouldn't take Sochan.

I wanted the Spurs to get Duren if Sharpe was off the board.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he isn’t gone for an extended period of time. He’s the most watchable part
    His game is boring to me. I want no part of any player being compared to that clown Rodman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His game is boring to me.
    Here, this might interest you:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His game is boring to me. I want no part of any player being compared to that clown Rodman.
    Then do yourself and the world a favor and don't watch him. I agree on your view of Rodtman but show a little more depth and judge the man on his own merits .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s already a bigger offensive threat than Rodman has ever been.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's climbed up to 7th on the Rookie Ladder: https://www.nba.com/news/kia-rookie-...1-2023-edition

My only beef with this list is that Walker Kessler really doesn't deserve the #4 spot at this point.
    I agree:
    #1 FiveThirtyEight Raptor WAR
    #1 basketball-reference WS
    #1 basketball-reference VORP
    #1 Hollinger PER, VA, & EVA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hmm. Reminded me of my favorite Barkley quote that went like this: Deer can run fast and jump high---but you don't find them playing in the NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Reminded me of my favorite Barkley quote that went like this: Deer can run fast and jump high---but you don't find them playing in the NBA
    Yeah, that's what I was going for.

Every time rascal describes what he thinks is a good basketball player, I'm going to post pictures of deer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's what I was going for.

Every time rascal describes what he thinks is a good basketball player, I'm going to post pictures of deer.
    He’s such a Sharpe Stan, and, highlight dunks aside, he is one of THE worst players in the NBA. He should be a cautionary tale for anyone considering Amen or Ausar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he said this about stromille swift “He runs like a deer, he jumps like a deer, he thinks like a deer.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just been drafted by Jooks for the Rising Star Challenge, before guys like Barnes, Jabari Smith JR or Keegan Murray.
    His teammates will be Giddey, Jalen Williams, Evan Mobley, Grimes, Smith JR and Duren.
    Noah said he liked his fighting spirit, just like his when he was a player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like he comes out and rips out a 15 point quarter pretty much every game now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like he comes out and rips out a 15 point quarter pretty much every game now.
    My thing is wondering whether teams adjust for him, reducing his impact for the rest of the game. Not a bad thing, necessarily, just means the needs to adjust back. Essentially he may be taking teams by surprise and then they make changes.

Or, if the leash gets pulled a little and Pop wants to see other things from the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thing is wondering whether teams adjust for him, reducing his impact for the rest of the game. Not a bad thing, necessarily, just means the needs to adjust back. Essentially he may be taking teams by surprise and then they make changes.

Or, if the leash gets pulled a little and Pop wants to see other things from the team.
    I think the leash gets pulled, because Pop wants to lose. If you played Sochan 34-35 minutes a night, it would be tough to lose all of the games we need to, and impossible against the other tankers. We don’t lose the Detroit game if Sochan plays at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Jeremy has not have some sarcal bulding thread ? "Kościół pod wezwaniem Jeremiasza Sochana" sounds perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the leash gets pulled, because Pop wants to lose. If you played Sochan 34-35 minutes a night, it would be tough to lose all of the games we need to, and impossible against the other tankers. We don’t lose the Detroit game if Sochan plays at all.
    I hope and think that's right. Teams will adjust to him. This is why young players sometimes struggle in their second years.

With Sochan, he's just an instant match up problem. John Collins wasn't strong (or really fast) enough for him. Smaller defenders are not strong enough. Stronger defenders are not fast enough. He's already fairly crafty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve mentioned before what Pop saw from him, is his ability as a facilitator in a big body, another Bobo if you may. But Sochan is even more than, that after the switch to one-hand FT. It’s like unlocking all his offensive potentials that he didn’t know he had, and Pop helping him discover. Kawhi was a defensive protege that Pop turned into a offensive machine, showing him Kobe tapes. I’m sure Pop is as excited, Kobe tapes, hey even Magic tapes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve mentioned before what Pop saw from him, is his ability as a facilitator in a big body, another Bobo if you may. But Sochan is even more than, that after the switch to one-hand FT. It’s like unlocking all his offensive potentials that he didn’t know he had, and Pop helping him discover. Kawhi was a defensive protege that Pop turned into a offensive machine, showing him Kobe tapes. I’m sure Pop is as excited, Kobe tapes, hey even Magic tapes
    Magic and Diaw tapes would be amazing. Diaw's positioning and facilitating on that 2014 run was a masterpiece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask Pop if he could show you some grammar tapes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask Pop if he could show you some grammar tapes.
    That’s funny, your boyfriend taught you that joke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading this gave me a stroke.

Thread Information