Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seriously pay a therapist to review Spurstalk posts?
    Actually she looks through here while we aren't in session. This place is a gold mine of abnormal psychology with you front and center.

Can you come up with a different angle than parroting the SR accounts general take though?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I need an explanation tbh... This is confusing the out of me rn.
    He outed us yesterday when you mentioned Linda. Like I said I'm not embarrassed the AWOL anymore no need to pretend you don't know about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He outed us yesterday when you mentioned Linda. Like I said I'm not embarrassed the AWOL anymore no need to pretend you don't know about it.
    Who's Linda? I don't even know a Linda. WTF is this? If you indeed went AWOL ok, I have no clue still what you're talking about. Yall have seriously stumped me here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually she looks through here while we aren't in session. This place is a gold mine of abnormal psychology with you front and center.

Can you come up with a different angle than parroting the SR accounts general take though?
    damn, they've got you under supervision? can they also mirror your phone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, they've got you under supervision? can they also mirror your phone?
    That is an extremely paranoid take on how a therapist does things. Interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I guess I'll have to wait for an explanation later because I have to get ready now for my appt. This 's been interesting... Wish I was in the loop though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is an extremely paranoid take on how a therapist does things. Interesting.
    Before I leave, everyone I know who got some sort of psych degree and or social worker etc are all ed in the head themselves so good luck!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

No need to come up with a different angle the current one is fantastic.

Accusing me of having abnormal psychology while you have YOUR therapist review spurstalk posts was chef's kiss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to come up with a different angle the current one is fantastic.

Accusing me of having abnormal psychology while you have YOUR therapist review spurstalk posts was chef's kiss
    So in your world seeking mental health is the problem. Thanks for sharing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well I guess I'll have to wait for an explanation later because I have to get ready now for my appt. This 's been interesting... Wish I was in the loop though.
    You are the loop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    claim: having your therapist review spurstalk posts is funny

response: so you're saying mental health is a joke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    claim: having your therapist review spurstalk posts is funny

response: so you're saying mental health is a joke?
    you spend how many hours on here a week you think? do you share any of what you do here with people in your real life?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So in your world seeking mental health is the problem. Thanks for sharing.
    No, in my world having someone has who mental health problems accusing others of having mental health problems because of posts on an anonymous message board is ing hilarious. I think you should find a new therapist tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you spend how many hours on here a week you think? do you share any of what you do here with people in your real life?
    Before he answers...do you think he spends more time here a week than you do at your therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, in my world having someone has who mental health problems accusing others of having mental health problems because of posts on an anonymous message board is ing hilarious. I think you should find a new therapist tbh.
    In your case I have seen poor impulse control, megalomania, delusions of grandeur, dissociative tendencies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is getting juicy! My client will be here in a minute but... I am the loop?

I feel so out of the loop though on this one. So lost. But the silver lining here is this dip Fuzzy calling everyone mentally ill when his ass goes to a therapist and actually talks about his SpursTalk trauma. I knew he was a loser!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before he answers...do you think he spends more time here a week than you do at your therapist?
    meh, i spend a lot of time here. i work from home. have a 2 computer setup. unless im doing something incredibly active like a court appearance, deposition, or doing actual motion/drafting work, i'm passively browsing for chunks of the day. usually have a video playing in the background, etc

my wife knows im on forums/reddit quite a bit. i dont think she cares to review my post history lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In your case I have seen poor impulse control, megalomania, delusions of grandeur, dissociative tendencies.
    I have been known in the past to enjoy a little Ketamine here and there, maybe you are on to something. Excellent diagnosis doctor.

In your case what has your therapist seen in you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, i spend a lot of time here. i work from home. have a 2 computer setup. unless im doing something incredibly active like a court appearance, deposition, or doing actual motion/drafting work, i'm passively browsing for chunks of the day. usually have a video playing in the background, etc

my wife knows im on forums/reddit quite a bit. i dont think she cares to review my post history lol
    Perhaps if you described the trolling and multiple accounts as opposed to talking around it and comparing this place to reddit which is extremely misleading she might think differently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been known in the past to enjoy a little Ketamine here and there, maybe you are on to something. Excellent diagnosis doctor.

In your case what has your therapist seen in you?
    That is not a comparable question. I said I saw that in you. And K holes don't make people like that. If you would like I can review the DSM and pick some likely suspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And boy did I derail this thread. not that there was much to derail.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I condescend to a lot of people. We both know that is not the problem. The problem is I condescend to you and you act like a typical insecure boy like I see all the time. You are really wasspish aren't you.

DMC said that because he saw what you were doing too. It was why he got pissed off and went on a rampage trying dox and ban people. When he realized IP bans wouldn't work he did what you like to boil it down to but in reality that was just the denouement.

Ig would post a smiley like:

and you would write out about how they were afraid, couldn't answer your questions, and of course claim victory.

he was mocking you by trying different smiley combinations to get you to write the same . Of course like a good minion played right along. For month after month after month.

By the end of it you could go to the club or this forum back 10 pages and every thread was just you and the two troll accounts going around in this circle.

That absolutely reeks of mental illness. That is why DMC took issue. Now he of course has his own issue but that is besides the point.

And here you are doing the same thing.
    more projection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps if you described the trolling and multiple accounts as opposed to talking around it and comparing this place to reddit which is extremely misleading she might think differently.
    my sarcasm/trolling is not that different from my humor irl

your assumption that i use multiple accounts is interesting though. more noises in your head.

oh damn, i just obstructed your investigation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That is not a comparable question. I said I saw that in you. And K holes don't make people like that. If you would like I can review the DSM and pick some likely suspects.
    Don’t try and turn the focus to me now after you shared with the board that you have mental health issues and need to see a therapist. So what mental health issues are you seeing a therapist for? Were these issues caused by spurstalk? (I’m still trying to figure out why spurstalk came up during your sessions)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my sarcasm/trolling is not that different from my humor irl

your assumption that i use multiple accounts is interesting though. more noises in your head.

oh damn, i just obstructed your investigation
    I just said trolling and multiple accounts which is a good way of describing the behavior around this place. TSA was literally pulling from 4chan and reposting it here for years. But hey its just like reddit

Thread Information