Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't watch all of it but will try to later. Trump seems to do well when his back is against the wall and cornered, in this case by the Establishment and their fraudulent media.
    lol at using Clinton News Network polls

Did y'all see that CNN house negro panelist desperately try to overblow Trumps 'you'd be in jail' burn? Talking about how it was scary, a threat to Shillary, and that Trump could turn into a dictator.
    check this out son, seems like they were rehearsing some . Chris on here posted a CNN clip from the 90s of them faking SCUD attacks, so who knows what propaganda those ers are capable of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how after years and years and years of Hilary saying she's against Gay Marriage that she now believes in rights for everyone.

Why does she act like there is not video interview after interview of her saying she doesn't believe in Gay Marriage?

I just don't understand things like that and how it goes unpunished in debates. I get people evolving but things like that don't change after an entire life of believing that.
    She could have evolved just fine. I did over 15 years. Imo she probably never gave a and still doesn't. Politically its smart and she is a politician. With that said it is the right thing to support. Also she believed in equality for gay couples outside of marriage for quite some time if I recall correctly. Or I could be wayyy off, that's just what i remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't watch all of it but will try to later. Trump seems to do well when his back is against the wall and cornered, in this case by the Establishment and their fraudulent media.

check this out son, seems like they were rehearsing some . Chris on here posted a CNN clip from the 90s of them faking SCUD attacks, so who knows what propaganda those ers are capable of.
    Nice find

That video in case anyone is interested; it was Charles Jaco selling us the 1990 Persian Gulf 'crisis'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And it's because of s like you that she's going to be our next President. You had like 30 different choices to begin with, 4 or 5 that would've made this an actual race, and you had to pick this clown to go against her... smdh
    A " " eh? Okay.

Hey, El, seriously, have you ever watched your children masturbate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its been painfully obvious that they've been shilling for her since the primaries. Media, DNC, gubamint behind her and the corrupt still struggled to get through Bernie and is struggling with the Don.

lol Reck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Growing up republican.

That kid is marked for ridicule in life already.
    It's OK if you ridicule him in private as long as you say yes sir, Boss in person.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how many people it took to come up with the Lincoln explanation - that was just begging for Trump's comment about Honest Abe and her lying. And if Trump becomes president, his "I'm gonna get my AG to assign a special prosecutor to look into ..." - with all the physical evidence destroyed, that's a dead-end. But maybe that's him throwing a bone to the Republicans so no more bail on him (they like all that prison talk). You cannot dream up this stuff - lol.

I thought Trump slightly won - he hit more of his points than at the 1st debate - he should have hammered more on her "open trade" and "open borders". RE: the taxes - he should have said that SHE used a ($700k) carryover too. She was much better at speaking directly to whoever in the audience was asking a question - he paced around too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really looked like a creeper at times. I don't know how the audience kept a straight face with him looming behind Hillary with those expressions. I would have lost it while she was talking.

I don't understand one thing. Candidates I thought hired people to coach them what to do and not do during rallies, debates, etc.... Didn't anyone show him prior debates of things not to do? American people are pretty dumb when it comes to liking candidates over the dumbest stuff. I personally thought Gore won every single debate against GW in 2000. But it was the constant pacing around that made him look bad with I guess some undecided votes like he was coming across as a bully. He lost. (well not really but...) Then you fast forward to 2008, McCain wandering around the stage, didn't anyone in his camp bother to tell him that comes across as looking, erratic, edgy, unstable, creepy? I can see if there was no guideline for him to go off of. But there is. Or maybe they did and he couldn't help himself? The whole thing just seems fixed to me. I came in to this debate not expecting Hillary to be able to land the knockout punch, and guess what she didn't. Nobody won this debate imo. Trump talked over her and bantered the whole night. Hillary sound like her usual self in trying to defend her emails, or referring people to Hillary.com. It was a joke I thought. Still voting for her because Trump is a certified nut job.Now I just wish that Sanders could had won the nomination because otherwise this mess wouldn't be at all close. Now we are holding out breath with a flawed candidate that she can pull through against this giant buffoon. smh
    Last edited by florige; 10-10-2016 at 07:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the infamous groping expression.
    so close... He really did not go after it like a though.

And since they are both famous, Hillary might not be in play. Trump has been pretty clear on groping etiquette, just a few fine points to clean up concerning his most thoughtful policy.
    I've been really bummed that I've been going about it so wrong for so many years...you know...first small talk...get them interested and talking about themselves...then casually work that into a second non threatening date...dinner and a movie or something like that...

damn.

After all these years I finally learn that all you have to do is grab em by the pussy.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1- Regarding the debates...It felt like I was watching the latest episode of Shameless...
    2- Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway always looks like she was rode hard & put away wet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how many people it took to come up with the Lincoln explanation - that was just begging for Trump's comment about Honest Abe and her lying. And if Trump becomes president, his "I'm gonna get my AG to assign a special prosecutor to look into ..." - with all the physical evidence destroyed, that's a dead-end. But maybe that's him throwing a bone to the Republicans so no more bail on him (they like all that prison talk). You cannot dream up this stuff - lol.
    I thought he said he doesn't like telegraphing his attacks. Now Obama can just pardon her. That's not what Eisenhower would have done. Amateur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I think this campaign can't actually find a new low, there's another day and another disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone see this ?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time I think this campaign can't actually find a new low, there's another day and another disappointment.
    Maybe he'll threaten to imprison three generations of her family next debate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's STILL claiming she only deleted person emails. FBI says this is false. Thousands were work-related. #debate

— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) October 10, 2016

Donald Trump's highest moment when he held Hillary liable for her emails and called for a special prosecutor. #debate pic.twitter.com/V4eEIjnMlG

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 10, 2016

Trump's attack on Clinton's emails is pretty sharp this time.

— Ryan Struyk (@ryanstruyk) October 10, 2016

Hillary is struggling to defend herself. The group simply doesn't believe her. #debate pic.twitter.com/7xqE6c2Nfn

Trump actually doing really well, clearly prepared this time, bringing up emails in boxes, wiped email #Debate

— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) October 10, 2016

The group cares more about Hillary's emails than Trump's "locker room talk." #debate

Trump hitting his stride last 20 mins

— Rich Lowry (@RichLowry) October 10, 2016

Trump's line distinguishing Honest Abe Lincoln and Hillary was pretty good

— Jim Merrill (@JimMerrillNH) October 10, 2016

Don't think Clinton's "public/private" answer is going work well. "Lincoln" anecdote smacked of evasion

— Chuck Todd (@chucktodd) October 10, 2016

It's halftime – who's winning the debate so far?

• 17 say Trump
    • 4 say Hillary
    • 9 tied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton lied in the debate. The US intelligence community did not say that WikiLeaks is 'part of' alleged state backed hacking at any time.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he said he doesn't like telegraphing his attacks. Now Obama can just pardon her. That's not what Eisenhower would have done. Amateur.
    How can Obama pardon her if she's hasn't been found guilty of anything yet? Any investigation would not be until after Trump is president (on the minuscule chance he wins).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't she lie about the red line?

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...-sand-comment/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been really bummed that I've been going about it so wrong for so many years...you know...first small talk...get them interested and talking about themselves...then casually work that into a second non threatening date...dinner and a movie or something like that...

damn.

After all these years I finally learn that all you have to do is grab em by the pussy.
    well, good morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can Obama pardon her if she's hasn't been found guilty of anything yet? Any investigation would not be until after Trump is president (on the minuscule chance he wins).
    Nothing in the Cons ution appears to require that the person benefitting from a pardon have already been convicted of a crime. The limit is that a pardon cannot be granted for something that hasn't yet occurred, which would basically allow a waiver of the law and not a post-hoc grant of relief from it.

Frankly, until last night's threats, I don't think there was any need to pardon Hillary Clinton. But if Trump wins, I'd expect President Obama to offer a very broadly worded pardon, if only to avoid the stunningly bad precedent that fulfilling Trump's threats would create.
    Last edited by FromWayDowntown; 10-10-2016 at 10:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can not pardon someone not convicted
    he does not like her anyhow he just hates trump

Thread Information