My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asinine threads about trading Parker without at least addressing the void that would be left at PG. And no, "We have Hill" is not an adequate response. Don't get it twisted, he's an SG. Running Manu at the point 30+ per night isn't gonna do it either.

Any thread that entertains trading Parker needs to come with this basic qualifier.......in the interest of RTB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People with enough gray matter to comprehend your post are not the ones who start those threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs did get a PG back in return it wouldn't matter, unless they are Rose/Paul/Williams etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People with enough gray matter to comprehend your post are not the ones who start those threads.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my parker for rondo trade last year was ted on by everyone here, this year there is no real point guard they can trade for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lecture about wisdom and appropriateness from pimpmaximus... that's good stuff!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1. Once again Mel nails it on the head. It's maddening really. Parker for Beasley, Parker for this, Parker for that...... And not one mention about who's gonna run the point.

Muser said it best. Unless it's CP3, Williams, or the like, kindly take your trade "idea" and GTFO.

A lecture about wisdom and appropriateness from pimpmaximus... that's good stuff!
    Jus spittin da troof......

The name's Agloco btw. Pimpmaximus is simply my state of mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker for Beasley though...I wouldn't trade anyone for that waste of talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, there is no way you can win a championship without one of the top 3-4 point guards in the league. Isn't that right Avery? I mean look at all those rings won by CP3, Williams and the like.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still fond of the trade with NJ if Harris and the 3rd overall was included, and if we get to keep our 20th pick. I would love to land Monroe from Gtown and Babbitt at 20. Harris is still young, a scoring pg much in the mold of TP, plus his contract expires along the lines of Duncan's and Ginobili. With Monroe we get a legit 5, possibly the best in this draft. Babbitt at sf at 6'9" would give us a formidable frontline for years to come (especially if we can hang on to Splitter in this trade)

Thread Information