Page 335 of 361 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jews have been caught forging a huge fake history with the holocaust, which was faked.
    People were given hush money in the form of pensions. When else does that even happen in any war?
    I would love to learn more about the history of Hitler, good or bad.
    But the modern fascists are the ones screaming the loudest that Hitler was the devil.
    you dont have a cognizable definition of fascism except "politics that i dont like"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont have a cognizable definition of fascism except "politics that i dont like"
    No, I've discussed this with you in earnest at your behest many times.

I do think a huge part of it is govt. and corporations walking in lockstep irrespective of the will of the people.

Indeed that is what we have now. And don't think for one second you're not an enabler.

If you were the person of valor you pretend to be you'd be up in arms about how these elections were conducted.

But you like fascism; there's a punch to the face for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I've discussed this with you in earnest at your behest many times.

I do think a huge part of it is govt. and corporations walking in lockstep irrespective of the will of the people.

Indeed that is what we have now. And don't think for one second you're not an enabler.

If you were the person of valor you pretend to be you'd be up in arms about how these elections were conducted.

But you like fascism; there's a punch to the face for you.
    so you have your own made up definition of fascism. thats fine. we can talk about derp fascism.

you dont like it when the "will of the people" isn't cared for. ok, then why are you for overturning a democratic election of joe biden?

why do you like economic policies that let those big corporations get away with making massive profits while depressing wages, why do you support politicians who think the answer to everything is to further lower taxes for those corporations, and who detest policies that actually aim to get money into the hands of "the people"

you dont really care about that stuff. its just comes down to your imagined war against white people. you use "corporations" or "elites" as a euphemism for jews, much like qhris does with "globalists"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you have your own made up definition of fascism. thats fine. we can talk about derp fascism.

you dont like it when the "will of the people" isn't cared for. ok, then why are you for overturning a democratic election of joe biden?
    No, that's how every fascist regime has operated even by the pop politics definition, dumb ass derp lite.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't bull me, Lite. I'm not below average intelligence no matter what bull you like to tell yourself.

There was a litany of problems with the last election; and we've seen the fascists desperate to preserve the corrupt election process. That's not even in doubt.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you like economic policies that let those big corporations get away with making massive profits while depressing wages, why do you support politicians who think the answer to everything is to further lower taxes for those corporations, and who detest policies that actually aim to get money into the hands of "the people"
    You're getting into the weeds, dude. If you want to argue that not keeping corporations in check, that fascism results; that's fine. But you shouldn't pretend you're not arguing in the margins. Trying to say I'm for or against makes me a fascist is how you earned status as board philo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're getting into the weeds, dude. If you want to argue that not keeping corporations in check, that fascism results; that's fine. But you shouldn't pretend you're not arguing in the margins. Trying to say I'm for or against makes me a fascist is how you earned status as board philo.
    i'm not making that argument. your argument was that fascism is when corporations doing things irrespective of the will of the people. i'd imagine that keeping them in check is central to the issues youve brought up by your definition we are calling derp fascism

ive called you a fascist because you have strong ethnonationalist and anti-democratic tendencies, who has also gone to bat time and time again for fascist regimes in history

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont really care about that stuff. its just comes down to your imagined war against white people. you use "corporations" or "elites" as a euphemism for jews, much like qhris does with "globalists"
    I rarely discuss in terms of self advocating for whites. But yea, this is a line you've learned from your Zionist overlords. And I don't know why you're worried about euphemisms for Jews when I call them out point blank anyways. But the major corporations / elites are run by the Jews. They are at the heart of the banking system. He who controls the money, Lite. See the problem is that you just want to divorce yourself from basic realities. It happens. Many conservatives divorced themselves from the basic realities of George W Bush because Democrats were heads and he was the one "opposing" them to their mind's eye. No doubt you're under the same delusive outlook because you've surmised Repubs are evil and the Democrats must be the good guys for opposing them. It's really a Kindergarten way of looking at things. I think you're smart enough to get it down the road when you've lost your pride. But it won't happen here on ST in front of me. You're just not gonna lose that vanity imo. In that vein, I think you're probably starting to see that globalists are not an imagined thing either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rarely discuss in terms of self advocating for whites. But yea, this is a line you've learned from your Zionist overlords. And I don't know why you're worried about euphemisms for Jews when I call them out point blank anyways. But the major corporations / elites are run by the Jews. They are at the heart of the banking system. He who controls the money, Lite. See the problem is that you just want to divorce yourself from basic realities. It happens. Many conservatives divorced themselves from the basic realities of George W Bush because Democrats were heads and he was the one "opposing" them to their mind's eye. No doubt you're under the same delusive outlook because you've surmised Repubs are evil and the Democrats must be the good guys for opposing them. It's really a Kindergarten way of looking at things. I think you're smart enough to get it down the road when you've lost your pride. But it won't happen here on ST in front of me. You're just not gonna lose that vanity imo. In that vein, I think you're probably starting to see that globalists are not an imagined thing either...
    for posterity

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not making that argument. your argument was that fascism is when corporations doing things irrespective of the will of the people. i'd imagine that keeping them in check is central to the issues youve brought up by your definition we are calling derp fascism

ive called you a fascist because you have strong ethnonationalist and anti-democratic tendencies, who has also gone to bat time and time again for fascist regimes in history
    Yes, doing things to trample rights and liberties. For instance FB and Twitter. They've censored speech at behest of the govt.
    You've been supportive of it too. You're an enabler.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for attention whoring
    K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my point exactly

and your white advocacy is not something i've learned from anybody but you, including your gab memes about white genocide, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have a point. I didn't say something that isn't true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ISIS AND CITIZENS SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!!
    Plenty of americans ensnared on this ... even non americans that have nothing to do with ISIS...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List

The Rahinah Ibrahim case was discussed here plenty when it happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not fascism because the school isn't Congress.

spurraider21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

spurraider21
    You don’t know what fascism is. Fascism isn’t when the government does bad things

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t know what fascism is. Fascism isn’t when the government does bad things
    It's systematic underhandedness to enforce dogma and corruption.

BUT I READ SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON WIKIPEDIA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's systematic underhandedness to enforce dogma and corruption.

BUT I READ SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON WIKIPEDIA
    What you’re describing is bad. But it’s not what fascism is.

and it’s not Wikipedia. It’s literally any political science text

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you’re describing is bad. But it’s not what fascism is.

and it’s not Wikipedia. It’s literally any political science text
    Fascism is systematic subversion. Educational system is part of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascism is systematic subversion. Educational system is part of it.
    It’s actually more specific than that. Unless we are talking about derp fascism, which is when the government does bad things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that teacher got fired for cursing at students. Not for referring to Floyd as a criminal. It’s in the article itself

nothing wrong with him getting canned

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

spurraider21
    Watch the actual video and tell us with a straight face this guy did nothing wrong.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...minal/3029146/

Thread Information