Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really.

Dude is a millionaire who helped the Spurs to 4 les and is going into the Hall of Fame one day.

Meanwhile, you are sitting behind a computer judging him for having some fun. That's what's cringy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that song was hugely popular when he was a finals MVP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro I miss the old days when you created this kind of thread because Tony went hero mode during a game... was hilarious.. I was so ing triggered

hope you and your fam are good... #staysafe bro this virus is a ing nightmare
    Member when to culminate the greatest display of team basketball ever, in typical Rique hero fashion, he decided to make it all about himself in the 4th Qtr of Game 5 to try to snatch the FMVP from Nephew? Good times.

Hope you and yours are doing well too, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Member when to culminate the greatest display of team basketball ever, in typical Rique hero fashion, he decided to make it all about himself in the 4th Qtr of Game 5 to try to snatch the FMVP from Nephew? Good times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can only hope we get to complain about stuff like that in some future with different players (got a championship that year, life was good... )

Instead 6 years later complaining about Pops, Forbie, bad coaching, poor FO decisions, bad contracts and the latest for the past 3 years whether to tank or continue being "compe ive"...

Thread Information