Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The federal governments should ban state "department of revenues", tbh. Income tax should be federal ONLY.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least in Texas, schools are financed by property tax. That tax is paid either directly or indirectly by the parents. Why shouldn't the parents get a choice on where their education dollars are spent?
    The tax is also paid by people who have zero kids in public schools as well as businesses.
    I guess you want a State Income tax?

Parents do get a choice to go to private schools of their choosing, but just like the en ies mentioned above they pay public school taxes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Why shouldn't the parents get a choice on where their education dollars are spent?"

Their tax dollars are spent on public/non-secular education.

If they don't like that, then spend their own money on special ed for their kids.

People pay income taxes (under risk of imprisonment) but have no say on which wars and other bull the US govt does.

Charter schools are big in the Confederacy as a backdoor to re-segregation and ing over non-whites with ty educations.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-23-2020 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blehke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do tell gotBlaKKKe
    So angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris doing the troll thing he whines about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least in Texas, schools are financed by property tax. That tax is paid either directly or indirectly by the parents. Why shouldn't the parents get a choice on where their education dollars are spent?
    Or how about we scrap the public school system altogether and let parents choose if they even want to spend money on their kids education at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The federal governments should ban state "department of revenues", tbh. Income tax should be federal ONLY.
    states rights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been in favor for repealing the 10th amendment for a long, long time. It is the responsibility of the federal government to determine taxation (and almost every other major law) in the USA. I support the making of a much more unified, unitary America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been in favor for repealing the 10th amendment for a long, long time. It is the responsibility of the federal government to determine taxation (and almost every other major law) in the USA. I support the making of a much more unified, unitary America.
    a lot of legal scholars, including many of the founders, thought the 10th amendment (and the bill of rights as a whole, not getting into that) were unnecessary because the cons ution lays out what the federal government CAN do, so there was never a need to expressly state that in the 10th amendment. regardless, that still wouldnt stop states from applying their own income tax. you'd need a new amendment to impose that limit on states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of legal scholars, including many of the founders, thought the 10th amendment (and the bill of rights as a whole, not getting into that) were unnecessary because the cons ution lays out what the federal government CAN do, so there was never a need to expressly state that in the 10th amendment. regardless, that still wouldnt stop states from applying their own income tax. you'd need a new amendment to impose that limit on states
    just enact a bill saying that personal income taxation is exclusively the sole right and resposibility of the federal US government. don't need an amendment or a 67-33 majority, just a bill and a 51-49. Yeah the Klobuchar's and CA/NY/Northeast state senators might get pissed off but I don't think it's enough for even a filibuster, for example WA is anti state income taxes and left wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just enact a bill saying that personal income taxation is exclusively the sole right and resposibility of the federal US government. don't need an amendment or a 67-33 majority, just a bill and a 51-49. Yeah the Klobuchar's and CA/NY/Northeast state senators might get pissed off but I don't think it's enough for even a filibuster, for example WA is anti state income taxes and left wing.
    yeah, no. that would require a cons utional amendment. theres a reason why they had to amend the cons ution for prohibition. or to end slavery. the list goes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, no. that would require a cons utional amendment. theres a reason why they had to amend the cons ution for prohibition. or to end slavery. the list goes on.
    but they don't need one to mandate that everyone buy healthcare from a price gouging insurance company? or start an expensive ass war with every foreign dictatorship nation that they feel like morally policing? yikes... what about cap and trade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but they don't need one to mandate that everyone buy healthcare from a price gouging insurance company? or start an expensive ass war with every foreign dictatorship nation that they feel like morally policing? yikes... what about cap and trade?
    the supreme court ruled that the obamacare mandate penalty was effectively a tax, so thats why they said the mandate was legal.

you dont need a cons utional amendment to start a war. though i would agree that the wars we've been in since WW2 have been illegal since congress never declared war

cap and trade would be cons utional because the US government is allowed to regulate interstate commerce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're such a pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're such a pussy
    You're the one in my thread angrily biting my ankle. Pussy move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one in my thread angrily biting my ankle. Pussy move.
    your perception is that everything is all about you. your ex wife wasn't about you and neither am i you got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i literally replied to another ST member in here and called you a made got... now it all makes sense why you got your panties in a wad you made got.

as well, i guess calling out how ironic it is for a crying made got atheist to send his daughter to a catholic school got to you too huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh another angry rant about me instead of talking topic.

Next you'll say "I'm not angry how is this a rant?" and around and around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh another angry rant about me instead of talking topic.

Next you'll say "I'm not angry how is this a rant?" and around and around.
    lay off of him man, he has a legitimate medical condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that’s why we have a representative system? What other spending citizens should micromanage? Where does it end?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should just leave this thread before it gets worse then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what would that be mr armchair doc ty lawyer?

He should just leave this thread before it gets worse then
    Can't get worse than being cucked... amirite? Bueller? Bueller?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what would that be mr armchair doc ty lawyer?
    i dont know. you've said you were prescribed meds and stopped taking them. i'm not going to pretend to know what the underlying issue is. just know there is one

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Jesus make you a cuckold, Blake?

Thread Information