Page 986 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 486886936976982983984985986987988989990996103610861486 ... LastLast
Results 24,626 to 24,650 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know for sure, Karen. We all know.
    You keep repeating this. But you really dont know for sure, Melody.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "This is a conspiracy is what this is. I want him found. Not after breakfast, now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This is a conspiracy is what this is. I want him found. Not after breakfast, now!"
    You ain't no Andy Dufresne.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, Urine

If I had to bet I would stilm bet on it being natural. But very interesting coincidences as well.
    Why would you bet on it being natural?
    Dont answer that. You dont know.
    For a while you actually were reading stuff about viruses. You mentioned the idea that they might not be considered alive. And I thought you understood why this is a tough call for biology. But you stopped reading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noone knows for sure, Cindy
    Heaven should be implicated as well in its genesis.
    Lets establish some probabilities how about? VERY improbable.
    The Biden adm. is putting pressure on China as it should just like Trump did.
    With the exception Trump made sure to lead people to think it was manufactured in China.

Again, China (the government) was zero help when the symptoms of the disease showed up in large groups in China.
    The Chinese docs did not see it this way and did tell us it was very bad there, and potentially bad for the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is ST looking for a forum etiquette enforcer, as dmc is strutting his stuff.
    nah, DMC is nursing a grudge. plots revenge, beclowns himself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You ain't no Andy Dufresne.
    That doesn't stop you all from casting me down in there with those sodomites, TD. And me in fuzzy britches.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-White House insider reveals how the Trump team pushed a COVID lab leak theory to find a 'scapegoat'

Olivia Troye, a Republican who served on Trump's Coronavirus Task Force before resigning in protest,

discusses the theory in an
    article published by The Bulwark this week,

outlining some ways in which Trump and his allies used it as a political weapon in 2020.

The 44-year-old Troye, a native of El Paso, recalls that in February 2020, Pence "issued further questions about the lab leak theory to the intelligence community."

"In his requests for more information," Troye explains,

"it wasn't Pence's behavior that was questionable, but his apparent motives.

On February 26, Pence was announced as the new head of the White House's coronavirus task force….

Finding evidence for the lab leak theory seemed to become a public relations imperative.

So, the lab leak theory remained popular in the vice president's office."

Other Trump allies who aggressively promoted the lab leak theory, according to Troye,

ranged from Trump economic adviser Peter Navarro to then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

Navarro, a Trump aide on economics and trade, embraced and espoused an exaggerated version of the "lab leak" theory both within the White House and publicly.

Navarro .... Dr. Anthony Fauci had secretly directed the development and spread of the virus. scapegoat!

Trump let his country down by approaching COVID-19 as a political issue rather than a health issue.

Throughout the course of the pandemic,

the Trump administration's first and strongest instinct was to

find a scapegoat rather than formulate a response.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lab-leak-theory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still hate Trump and believe lab leak theory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still hate Trump and believe lab leak theory.
    believe? this ain't hocus pocus Religion where is "believed" w/o evidence

There's no evidence for lab leak theory. When the evidence is proven, I will accept it, not "believe" it

The lady's point was the the Chinese lab leak + Fauci were to be tha "Chinese virus" scapegoats for The Trump-Made Pandemic.

Scapegoating was their political priority, not addressing, managing, solving the public health disaster that Trash created.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    believe? this ain't hocus pocus Religion where is "believed" w/o evidence

There's no evidence for lab leak theory. When the evidence is proven, I will accept it, not "believe" it

The lady's point was the the Chinese lab leak + Fauci were to be tha "Chinese virus" scapegoats for The Trump-Made Pandemic.

Scapegoating was their political priority, not addressing, managing, solving the public health disaster that Trash created.
    Do more of this type of posting.
    Please.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff's deputy who was fond of posting anti-vaccine videos dies of COVID-19

A Colorado sheriff's deputy who was fond of sharing anti-vaccine content on Facebook has died of COVID-19,

Daniel "Duke" Trujillo, 33

posts from Trujillo that rejected the COVID-19 vaccine.

A Facebook profile photo he posted in early May said,

"I have an immune system," suggesting that he could fight off the virus naturally.

In late April, he posted a profile picture that read, "I don't care if you've had your vaccine."

"You f***sticks are really out on social media

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaxx-sheriffs-deputy

Covid-19 virus stuck its own "f***stick" right through MachMan's immune system. Ignorant , typifies sheriff deputies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheriff's deputy who was fond of posting anti-vaccine videos dies of COVID-19

A Colorado sheriff's deputy who was fond of sharing anti-vaccine content on Facebook has died of COVID-19,

Daniel "Duke" Trujillo, 33

posts from Trujillo that rejected the COVID-19 vaccine.

A Facebook profile photo he posted in early May said,

"I have an immune system," suggesting that he could fight off the virus naturally.

In late April, he posted a profile picture that read, "I don't care if you've had your vaccine."

"You f***sticks are really out on social media

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaxx-sheriffs-deputy

Covid-19 virus stuck its own "f***stick" right through MachMan's immune system. Ignorant , typifies sheriff deputies.

A Darwin award winner. Nice!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-vaxxer diner owner will charge customers an extra $5 if they wear masks

The owner of a diner in northern California

who has become notorious for defying public health orders during the COVID-19 pandemic

is now charging customers an extra $5 if they dare wear masks into his establishment.

https://www.rawstory.com/anti-vaxxer...hey-wear-masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interview with Epidemiologist Luc Montaigner:

If we look at the curve from the WHO, since the vaccinations started in January, the curve showing new infections (contamination) has exploded, along with deaths.

Notably among young people.

—Yes. With thromboses, etc.

How do you view the mass vaccination program? Mass vaccination compared to treatments that work and aren’t expensive.

—It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.

—For the China virus, there are antibodies, created by the vaccine. What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution?

—The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.

—I’m following this closely and I am doing experiments at the Ins ute with patients who became sick with Corona after being vaccinated. I will show you that they are creating the variants that are resistant to the vaccine.

Should we be vaccinating during a pandemic?

—It’s unthinkable.

—They’re silent… many people know this, epidemiologists know it.

—It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger.

—It’s what we call Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which means antibodies favor a certain infection. The antibody attaches to the virus, from that moment it has the receptors, the antibodies, we have them in the macro e etc.

—It pokes the virus and not accidentally, but because of the fact that they’re linked to the antibodies.

—It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination. OK?

Hopefully hes wrong. Although he did discover HIV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we should have let it wash through us. Like a cleansing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we should have let it wash through us. Like a cleansing.
    We should find out the answer to your question in 2 , 3 years tops tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should find out the answer to your question in 2 , 3 years tops tbqh
    Good luck with that wild guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck with that wild guess.
    Good luck to us

Im rooting for the HIV guy being wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interview with Epidemiologist Luc Montaigner:

If we look at the curve from the WHO, since the vaccinations started in January, the curve showing new infections (contamination) has exploded, along with deaths.

Notably among young people.

—Yes. With thromboses, etc.

How do you view the mass vaccination program? Mass vaccination compared to treatments that work and aren’t expensive.

—It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.

—For the China virus, there are antibodies, created by the vaccine. What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution?

—The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.

—I’m following this closely and I am doing experiments at the Ins ute with patients who became sick with Corona after being vaccinated. I will show you that they are creating the variants that are resistant to the vaccine.

Should we be vaccinating during a pandemic?

—It’s unthinkable.

—They’re silent… many people know this, epidemiologists know it.

—It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger.

—It’s what we call Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which means antibodies favor a certain infection. The antibody attaches to the virus, from that moment it has the receptors, the antibodies, we have them in the macro e etc.

—It pokes the virus and not accidentally, but because of the fact that they’re linked to the antibodies.

—It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination. OK?

Hopefully hes wrong. Although he did discover HIV
    Montagnier has promoted several controversial and unverified claims surrounding vaccinations, homeopathy and the COVID-19 pandemic.[6] For instance, his criticism of the French government's vaccine program prompted widespread outcry in the scientific community.[7] In 2017, 106 academic scientists wrote an open letter “calling [the professor] to order”. The letter read: “We, academics of medicine, cannot accept that one of our peers is using his Nobel prize [status] to spread dangerous health messages outside of his field of knowledge."

Well, I mean, at least scientists did complain he's full of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good luck to us

Im rooting for the HIV guy being wrong
    Amen. He told us in the circa that only 35% of HIV'er's would develop AIDs. The knew that was a lie, but swore to it nonetheless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "since the vaccinations started in January, the curve showing new infections (contamination) has exploded, along with deaths."

only in populations that are not vaccinated, eg, China, Brazil, etc

"Luc Montagnier ; born 18 August 1932) is a French virologist and joint recipient, with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen, of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for

his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)."

-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

============

"China's Sinovac coronavirus vaccine was approved by the WHO for emergency use in adults 18 and older.

COVID-19 deaths in the Brazilian city of Serrana

decreased by 95 percent after all adult residents were offered a trial Sinovac vaccine."

-- MIT email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montagnier has promoted several controversial and unverified claims surrounding vaccinations, homeopathy and the COVID-19 pandemic.[6] For instance, his criticism of the French government's vaccine program prompted widespread outcry in the scientific community.[7] In 2017, 106 academic scientists wrote an open letter “calling [the professor] to order”. The letter read: “We, academics of medicine, cannot accept that one of our peers is using his Nobel prize [status] to spread dangerous health messages outside of his field of knowledge."

Well, I mean, at least scientists did complain he's full of .
    Lol they complained.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen. He told us in the circa that only 35% of HIV'er's would develop AIDs. The knew that was a lie, but swore to it nonetheless.

That was when most other science men were saying it only affects ggots

Lets hope he has the Biden malady and is senile.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe offering free beer on the 4th to anyone who get vaxxed that day.

What about a free mj smoke?

also promoting 'shots at the (barber) shop'

Thread Information