View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary

9 16.98%
  • Trump

22 41.51%
  • I waste my vote on a 3rd party candidate

4 7.55%
  • I don't live in a swing state so I don't waste my time voting

6 11.32%
  • I live in a 3rd world povertyball country and can't vote

12 22.64%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    And I'm forgiving all mine enemies on the old Forum. Yep, I'm tearing up every list, every scrap of paper, every slip of toilet paper with the names of **all the people who did me not only dirt, but, did me damnable dirt.

**denotes that amb will remain estranged.

Love always,

- Dale

Kobe's parents were selling his .

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So Clinton wins the populate vote, and yet Trump wins the electoral college (and presidency) by a healthy margin?

Yep, this is why I don't do politics.
    That was the only way to convince states to join the union b/ tiny states would never have a voice in elections otherwise.

The other option is to breakup the Unions & decentralize the gov't.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's parents were selling his .
    I forgive you as well, .

- "I love you."

- Brother Love

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i prefer a corrupt candidate to an unqualified and hateful candidate... i literally had somebody tell me today the only reason she voted trump was because she hates muslims ... i'm not a fan of that mindset being rewarded
    I "hate" murderers too. What's your point?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I forgive you as well, .

- "I love you."

- Brother Love

Well, I want on the list once you come to your senses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I "hate" murderers too. What's your point?
    hating people because of their religion/background is not what america claims to be all about. read the declaration of independence

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    hating people because of their religion/background is not what america claims to be all about.
    And we don't do that. We just dislike it when people cross the border into our country illegally, or abuse our broken immigration system in order to carry out terrorist attacks and/or spread radical religious doctrine. But people like you conflate that with "hating people because of their religion/background" because virtue signaling is more important to you than the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we don't do that. We just dislike it when people cross the border into our country illegally, or abuse our broken immigration system in order to carry out terrorist attacks and/or spread radical religious doctrine. But people like you conflate that with "hating people because of their religion/background" because virtue signaling is more important to you than the truth.
    i'm in LA... one of the more liberal regions of the country, and even here, i know people (both family and friends) who voted trump because they hate muslims. and i mean verbatim for that reason. because they hate muslims. i can only imagine how much more of that there is in other parts of the country.

my dad bought the hat, voted trump and he hates muslims. my mom voted trump because she's scared of blacks and is otherwise woefully unaware in politics. it's a disgusting mentality. i know that doesnt represent all trump supporters, and i couldn't tell you i had any actual statistic. but there's enough of that to the point where i really didnt want that mentality to have any sort of victory, validation, or vindication

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm in LA... one of the more liberal regions of the country, and even here, i know people (both family and friends) who voted trump because they hate muslims. and i mean verbatim for that reason. because they hate muslims. i can only imagine how much more of that there is in other parts of the country.

my dad bought the hat, voted trump and he hates muslims. my mom voted trump because she's scared of blacks and is otherwise woefully unaware in politics. it's a disgusting mentality. i know that doesnt represent all trump supporters, and i couldn't tell you i had any actual statistic. but there's enough of that to the point where i really didnt want that mentality to have any sort of victory, validation, or vindication

Just because your family are racist s don't mean a large portion of trump supporters are in the same mentality. Most trump supporters were tired of the established narrative. Nothing was going to change with Hillary. People don't want to acknowledge that Obama was a terrible president and Hillary was going to make it worse. Trump has a clear path to make effective change and that's what people wanted. I guarantee you dems that voted for trump weren't doing it for racial or masogonistic reasons. They actually want reform and reconstruction of our nation. The clowns out there protesting should've showed up to the polls 24 hours ago if they wanted Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your family are racist s don't mean a large portion of trump supporters are in the same mentality. Most trump supporters were tired of the established narrative. Nothing was going to change with Hillary. People don't want to acknowledge that Obama was a terrible president and Hillary was going to make it worse. Trump has a clear path to make effective change and that's what people wanted. I guarantee you dems that voted for trump weren't doing it for racial or masogonistic reasons. They actually want reform and reconstruction of our nation. The clowns out there protesting should've showed up to the polls 24 hours ago if they wanted Hillary.
    its not just my parents though, those are just the one's closest to me, obviously. couldn't count them on my two hands. i also specifically stated "i couldn't tell you i had any actual statistic." i dont know the number, but i know the presence is there. i can also only imagine that it gets worse when you head towards to deep south. but maybe i'm wrong and los angeles racists are the worst out there

there is certainly a pocket of the population that voted trump because muslims, and they're feeling awfully proud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not just my parents though, those are just the one's closest to me, obviously. couldn't count them on my two hands. i also specifically stated "i couldn't tell you i had any actual statistic." i dont know the number, but i know the presence is there. i can also only imagine that it gets worse when you head towards to deep south. but maybe i'm wrong and los angeles racists are the worst out there

there is certainly a pocket of the population that voted trump because muslims, and they're feeling awfully proud
    Im not sure what your gripe is then. Because I'm positive a large portion of dems are protesting and being very hypocritical to those they opposed. There's a huge double standard for the dems. Oh well glad we're getting a change in this country and the dems tears are a funny to watch. This is great entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not sure what your gripe is then. Because I'm positive a large portion of dems are protesting and being very hypocritical to those they opposed. There's a huge double standard for the dems. Oh well glad we're getting a change in this country and the dems tears are a funny to watch. This is great entertainment.
    yes and those dems are hypocritical assholes

my gripe is the message of "us americans" vs "them muslims, blacks, mexicans" is one that resonated with voters... at least enough to drive trump. not all of his base, obviously, but a good number. thats a message i never want to see have success in american politics

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hating people because of their religion/background is not what america claims to be all about. read the declaration of independence
    If people hold to a murder manual and commit said murders with unprecedented regularity and ruthlessness, I don't give a sh** about their facade of religion. Also, Hillary f'ing made and furthers ISIS. Am I to be concerned that they're Muslims too? Is the problem really my lack of love?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people hold to a murder manual and commit said murders with unprecedented regularity and ruthlessness, I don't give a sh** about their facade of religion. Also, Hillary f'ing made and furthers ISIS. Am I to be concerned that they're Muslims too? Is the problem really my lack of love?
    i hate muslims that murder too

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes and those dems are hypocritical assholes

my gripe is the message of "us americans" vs "them muslims, blacks, mexicans" is one that resonated with voters... at least enough to drive trump. not all of his base, obviously, but a good number. thats a message i never want to see have success in american politics

You seem to to be a little misguided. But I think you can be open minded enough to dig a little deeper into why tens of thousands of people in Michigan and Wisconsin showed up to trump campaigns. It wasn't about racism or bigotry or whatever political incorrectness trump carried. To a small degree sure. But the masses wanted to know if he was going to rid of ineffective policies set by Obama and add their jobs back. Hillary was literally going to her own dem states and telling them she was going to enact policies that would strangle job growth further with a tone of betterment for them. She was ing nuts and people realized this. Unfortunately for young voters and or dem supporters they believed the media driven hype train and took the supposed security of a comfortable Hilary lead for granted. They thought it was won without playing the game. Bottom line trump attacked the issues people were looking for and Hilary thought she was untouchable. The people spoke loud and clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My mom was the same way (sorta), as are a decent amount of people I've seen voting for Trump. Of course, I also had some friends voting for Trump because they hate Hillary more tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you running, homie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to to be a little misguided. But I think you can be open minded enough to dig a little deeper into why tens of thousands of people in Michigan and Wisconsin showed up to trump campaigns. It wasn't about racism or bigotry or whatever political incorrectness trump carried. To a small degree sure. But the masses wanted to know if he was going to rid of ineffective policies set by Obama and add their jobs back. Hillary was literally going to her own dem states and telling them she was going to enact policies that would strangle job growth further with a tone of betterment for them. She was ing nuts and people realized this. Unfortunately for young voters and or dem supporters they believed the media driven hype train and took the supposed security of a comfortable Hilary lead for granted. They thought it was won without playing the game. Bottom line trump attacked the issues people were looking for and Hilary thought she was untouchable. The people spoke loud and clear.
    i'm well aware of what you are saying, and i would assume that in those states like michigan, winsconsin, and penn, it wasn't a leading rationale. my point is that the rationale exists among a significant group, and they feel vindication when their dude wins

yes, these are lowlights, and maybe i'm naive, but i dont think this made up of some insignificant minority of his support

at 0:23 you've got some kid probably no older than 20, presumably next to his dad or some , who doesn't seem bothered at all.
    0:45... dude gets no criticism, s actually line up to take pictures with him
    1:00 is the exact the irks me
    1:18
    plenty more. and yeah, i know there are racist s that vote democrat, especially the militant BLM folks that want to kill white people, etc, but that view is so insignificantly represented that its not comparable imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My mom was the same way (sorta), as are a decent amount of people I've seen voting for Trump. Of course, I also had some friends voting for Trump because they hate Hillary more tbh.
    yeah i'd say its thats makes up a bigger portion of trump supporters, and i understand it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm well aware of what you are saying, and i would assume that in those states like michigan, winsconsin, and penn, it wasn't a leading rationale. my point is that the rationale exists among a significant group, and they feel vindication when their dude wins

yes, these are lowlights, and maybe i'm naive, but i dont think this made up of some insignificant minority of his support

Well I think both parties and supporters are flawed in ways and have dirty luandry on both sides. It's not about being perfect. It's about making the country better for everyone no matter the allegiance. Many people accepted and didn't protest in the streets when Obama won. We lived normal as best as possible and now it's time for change. I wish the dems would grow up and just give it time and give trump the benefit of doubt just as republicans did for obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I think both parties and supporters are flawed in ways and have dirty luandry on both sides. It's not about being perfect. It's about making the country better for everyone no matter the allegiance. Many people accepted and didn't protest in the streets when Obama won. We lived normal as best as possible and now it's time for change. I wish the dems would grow up and just give it time and give trump the benefit of doubt just as republicans did for obama.
    i agree whole heartedly... im registered with no party preference, because i always want to reserve the right to vote whichever way i feel given the cir stance and not end up a hypocrite/shill, which unfortunately is pretty commonplace. i understand that both parties have some awful supporters, but the hateful/racist portion more heavily resonates with the right at this point, which i wish wasn't a major issue in the campaign.

and i especially agree with the last sentence of your comment.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    When you running, homie?

Not even sure, Lord Stalin, the most successful dictator in history of the world, could save you once Trump's done with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even sure, Lord Stalin, the most successful dictator in history of the world, could save you once Trump's done with you.
    It's the only hope we have. I, for one, will welcome our new Genocidal overlord!

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It's the only hope we have. I, for one, will welcome our new Genocidal overlord!

Certainly, considering the current state of your country, a Purge or two, couldn't hurt, IMO TBH.

Thread Information