Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STH here. Curious what others are deciding on for 20/21 season tix. Office is def pushing to have credits rolled over into next year but I'm not confident fans will be allowed to attend or will even want to attend.

With a poor 19/20 performance and the current covid situation, I imagine the Spurs will suffer a big loss to ticket holders.

I'm leaning to cancel, but still waiting this out to see what happens. I wanted a refund, but forgot the season is postponed lol. So cant do anything yet about the remaining credit/unplayed games.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine giving the Spurs an interest free loan on those tickets for 12-18 months, which is what you'd most likely be doing. Unless you have courtside seats that'll get swooped up quickly I wouldn't get tickets for next year and I'd request a refund for the remainder of this year. Besides, they're going to have to come way down on their ticket prices when they do open since a brutal recession and probably a depression looks inevitable. No reason to buy at the prices they ask for today.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 05-10-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine giving the Spurs an interest free loan on those tickets for 12-18 months, which is what you'd most likely be doing. Unless you have courtside seats that'll get swooped up quickly I wouldn't get tickets for next year and I'd request a refund for the remainder of this year. Besides, they're going to have to come way down on their ticket prices when they do open since a brutal recession and probably a depression looks inevitable. No reason to buy at the prices they ask for today.
    Very true. You worded it well and def agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting to hear you mention the prices, as they are of course very high and will be unaffordable to many. I'm going to roll with it, as I like my seats and have a smaller plan. If the season ticket holders end up paying more than the general public they'll obviously see people giving up their plans. I figure it will come back eventually.

I always tell people it cost more to see the Spurs play the Kings on a Tuesday night than it does for front row tickets to the Stones.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a older Spurs fan we canceled our season tickets for next year. With the arena like a giant Petri dish
    I just don’t. Feel safe without a proven Vaccine for the c19 virus. We will return to season tickets when we feel
    it’s safe to return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA has done some work with a live feed and virtual reality. I wonder if they will try to go this route and give everyone a front row seat for a price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a smaller ticket plan as well. Keeping them for now. Took credit on the unplayed games and applied to next season. I'm gonna wait and see what happens. I'd probably think differently if I had a full season ticket plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a older Spurs fan we canceled our season tickets for next year. With the arena like a giant Petri dish
    I just don’t. Feel safe without a proven Vaccine for the c19 virus. We will return to season tickets when we feel
    it’s safe to return.
    That's the sensible thing, specially if you are in an at risk group age or someone that lives with you is. Stay safe.

Thread Information