My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    GB really ed up that first half

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can somebody please explain to me the narrative that was conjured up this season regarding Pederson’s job security? He has a recent Super Bowl win and has made the playoffs each year since until now. He stuck with Wentz longer than some would, but you can argue he had to do his due diligence there because of his massive contract (which Philly is going to have to eat anyway if they plan to move on).

Simply put, if he wasn’t in the most obnoxious and idiotic sports town, would this even be a conversation? Marvin Lewis got damn near 15 years for doing jack , and Tomlin has done what exactly in the past decade, let alone last five years? There are countless other examples...I’m not saying I want him as my HC, but goddamn dude has one bad year in COVID time and he gets 86’d?
    Completely 100% agreed. Pederson is one of the best.

Let's hope he coaches one of a game next week and the Eagles soar with pride on the line, allowing the Cowboys to reach the playoffs by beating the Giants next week en route to the Super Bowl.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GB really ed up that first half
    like I told you guys, Tennessee is a second half team. They're known to stink up the first half. But Henry just wears your front-7 out by around midway through the 3rd quarter and then the dam and floodgates open from there.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    And packers gets the gift

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol @ whoever said Rodgers was gonna suck tonight. He literally was begging for a snow game last week

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Rodgers has all day to throw. GB has the best O-line in the league. Even I would look good behind that kind of protection.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lol @ whoever said Rodgers was gonna suck tonight. He literally was begging for a snow game last week
    You just exhibited
    More knowledge of football than you do basketball

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You just exhibited
    sup

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You just exhibited
    my bad for caling you a Yankee fan that was harsh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GB isn't helping themselves with a win tonight and a loss next week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers has all day to throw. GB has the best O-line in the league. Even I would look good behind that kind of protection.
    that, and, as the commentary explained, the ans are on a record low all time pace for sacks... I believe they have 12 for the whole year. paying Clowney $20 million/year to play 4 games and not rush the passer. Seahawks did fine by themselves by sparing themselves the cost of overrated Clowney and picking up cheaper but more effective options in Dunlap and Mayowa.

Bears game will look much, much different. This Bears team is on fire on both sides of the ball. This will look like 2018.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    That was then

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Can somebody please explain to me the narrative that was conjured up this season regarding Pederson’s job security? He has a recent Super Bowl win and has made the playoffs each year since until now. He stuck with Wentz longer than some would, but you can argue he had to do his due diligence there because of his massive contract (which Philly is going to have to eat anyway if they plan to move on).

Simply put, if he wasn’t in the most obnoxious and idiotic sports town, would this even be a conversation? Marvin Lewis got damn near 15 years for doing jack , and Tomlin has done what exactly in the past decade, let alone last five years? There are countless other examples...I’m not saying I want him as my HC, but goddamn dude has one bad year in COVID time and he gets 86’d?
    I agree, his job security shouldn't be in question but his playcalling is seriously mindboggling at times. Going for it on 4th and 15 w/ plenty of time left, down 13, and on the edge of field goal range? Especially with a rookie QB w/ only a few games under his belt. Not like he had a seasoned gunslinger back there. Also, him abandoning the run/read option after the 1st quarter made no sense either considering they were chewing Dallas up with early on.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, his job security shouldn't be in question but his playcalling is seriously mindboggling at times. Going for it on 4th and 15 w/ plenty of time left, down 13, and on the edge of field goal range? Especially with a rookie QB w/ only a few games under his belt. Not like he had a seasoned gunslinger back there. Also, him abandoning the run/read option after the 1st quarter made no sense either considering they were chewing Dallas up with early on.
    Agreed

The Redskins in 2012 had the right idea by keeping the read option all 8 quarters of both games... and Dallas just couldn't stop it. DeMarcus Ware of all people was the worst culprit for us. That's how they got the division and Pederson should have taken a page out of that playbook to win the division this year, but, instead, they'll get a premium draft pick.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    No doubt, I can’t argue with his crap play calling today, or even for the better part of the season. He’s been in desperation-mode for awhile, but his wacko play calling has helped mask his team’s offensive deficiencies over the years. I have no idea how they made the playoffs last year with WRs signed off the Burger King nightshift

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No doubt, I can’t argue with his crap play calling today, or even for the better part of the season. He’s been in desperation-mode for awhile, but his wacko play calling has helped mask his team’s offensive deficiencies over the years. I have no idea how they made the playoffs last year with WRs signed off the Burger King nightshift
    Dallas choked and the rest of the NFC East was even worse last year than this year.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Just let Henry get his 100 yards and call it a night.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Snow game @ Green Bay heavily favors the run game. Which means Henry, not Rodgers, will dominate the game.

# anUp
    Lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bears are going to win at Soldier Field next weekend. #BearDown #BookIt

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

etc

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    You just exhibited

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

His job shouldn’t be in jeopardy but it’s fair to question how much of his great coaching in the Super Bowl season was actually Frank Reich/John Defilippo. Without those as the two lead offensive assistants Wentz and the offense have taken a big step back.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Andy even more insufferable in the game thread today than usual. May have to add him to my ignore list for the rest of the season so I can get through these game threads.

He’s so bad it almost makes me long for the days of old pedo stinking up the nfl forum

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    His job shouldn’t be in jeopardy but it’s fair to question how much of his great coaching in the Super Bowl season was actually Frank Reich/John Defilippo. Without those as the two lead offensive assistants Wentz and the offense have taken a big step back.
    which is why I have Wentz going to the Colts, that system was fantastic in 17

Thread Information